Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Rolling coal an assault

Quote Originally Posted by Palmetto Bug View Post
    I'm not talking about laws. I'm talking about common consideration and a having decent manners.

Again, my tractor is allowed on the road but that doesn't make it right or polite to hold up traffic because I think my use is more important than the mile of people stacked up behind me trying to find an opportunity to pass.

It was stupid for the GA and our past governor Sanford, to pass the law that makes me assume the liability of people that want to be stupid enough to ride their toys in vehicular traffic. They should have made it legal for bicycles to ride on the sidewalks, not give them right-of-way on the roads.
    Common courtesy is a two way street. You just don’t want to be slowed down in getting to where you are going. Sounds selfish to me.

motorcycles in groups are pretty damned annoying

Quote Originally Posted by banded_mallard View Post
    Common courtesy is a two way street. You just don’t want to be slowed down in getting to where you are going. Sounds selfish to me.
    No, sir. He pulls his tractor over to let others pass. He's the best of the best in my book. Far from selfish. He would just like to see bicyclists and those on a liquor cycle have the same mentality.

And golf carts on public roads

That shit is stupid

They should all be in jail together. I agree that purposefully blowing diesel exhaust on someone is criminal.
    Ephesians 2 : 8-9

Charles Barkley: Nobody doesn't like meat.

Or just a tad necky

Quote Originally Posted by Highstrung View Post
    On the way home from edisto a several weeks ago we got stuck behind a rather large group heading north on 95 from at walterboro. They rode the left hand lane and had a single block they right hand lane. When the single would come up on a car in the right hand lane he'd get over in the left just long enough to pass and then would get back over to the right so no one could pass. Had cars backed up behind them for miles. I believe it was the same weekend fake open carry and the slower traffic keep right law came out. I remember the irony of being stuck behind them on the same day
    Last edited by BuckyTownsend; 10-05-2021 at 03:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by BuckyTownsend View Post
    On the way home from edisto a several weeks ago we got stuck behind a rather large group heading north on 95 from at walterboro. They rode the left hand lane and had single block they right hand lane. When the single would come up on a car in the right hand lane he'd get over in the left just long enough to pass and then would get back over to the right so no one could pass. Had cars backed up behind them for miles. I believe it was the same weekend fake open carry and the slower traffic keep right law came out. I remember the irony of being stuck behind them on the same day
    A few weeks ago there was a big group of of them weaving in and out of traffic on the interstate in Kentucky. One apparently wasn’t paying attention because he almost merged right into my front fender, I had to slam on brakes running 80mph to keep him from going under my front tire. The dumb asses had South Carolina on their vests.

And golf carts on public roads
    This too
    Houndsmen are born, not made

Quote Originally Posted by 2thDoc View Post
    I STAND WITH DUCK CUTTER!
    Quote Originally Posted by JABIII View Post
    I knew it wasn't real because no dogbox...

Quote Originally Posted by Dawhoo View Post
    Fish is the type that has a full back glass salt life sticker so don’t mind him.
    ...with a costa sticker in the lower-right corner. And/or the Browning deer head in the heart shape for wifey.

Quote Originally Posted by Coastal Woodie View Post
    Funniest thing I ever saw was when they had a big bike ride through rural horry county and one of the local farmers dogs ate a bunch of them up. Should have given those dogs a medal.
    PM me his info. I am going to drop a few steaks off for those hounds.
    "Rivers and the inhabitants of the watery elements are for wise men to contemplate and for fools to pass by without consideration" -Izaak Walton

If you purposefully hold traffic up you're a cocksucker, or have at the least envisioned one staring at you real close up.

If it's a bicycle, motorcycle, or golf cart. Cocksucker or soon to be one.

Another point: If my kids got on their bikes and rode in traffic I'd be sure to cut their ass so bad, they had to sleep on their stomachs for a week.
    "Rivers and the inhabitants of the watery elements are for wise men to contemplate and for fools to pass by without consideration" -Izaak Walton

Motorcycles in any form are annoying. For every one responsible dude on a motorcycle, there are 25 cocksuckers that block the road/weave in and out of traffic, etc.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mars Bluff View Post
    Only thing we need to be wearing in this country are ass whippings & condoms. That'll clear up half our issues.

Bikers driving 10 mph in a 55 mph is selfish and stupid. Get a Peloton if you can't keep from backing up traffic.

You are such a pussy.

Do you wear one of those faggoty helmets?

I'm not sure who's more puerile. Coal rollers or train horners?

C’mon GM. What’s wrong with using an air horn to scare a bunch of homos on bicycles?