Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Rolling coal an assault

Quote Originally Posted by Tater View Post
    Y’all take the wrong approach to the spandex crowd, I like to get in front of them and drive slower than they want to go
    This would be outstanding rolling up towards Peak on Broad River Rd (55 mph) and 20-30 of them suckers are two abreast on a Saturday morning! Catch them on a double yellow and slow down to around 3 mph daring them to pass you. LOL
    Listen to your elders. Not because they are always right but because they have more experiences of being wrong.

"We make a living by what we get, we make a life by what we give" Sir Winston Churchill

Can’t stand to get behind a pile of these faggy looking pricks…..they will back up traffic for miles on 295 with plenty of places to be courteous and pull over to let traffic by but nope , won’t do it .
    If it aint got 8 toes & a green head,it aint a duck.

Quote Originally Posted by cajunwannabe View Post
    This would be outstanding rolling up towards Peak on Broad River Rd (55 mph) and 20-30 of them suckers are two abreast on a Saturday morning! Catch them on a double yellow and slow down to around 3 mph daring them to pass you. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by FEETDOWN View Post
    Houston. Could’ve stopped right there. Fuck texas.

PS - “Rolling coal” is a sign of a poorly tuned engine…..
    Disagree on the poorly tuned……I prefer overly tuned. Exhibit A is in my yard. Looks a lot like your old one.

I’ve only smoked a few in 200k miles. Mostly ricers or Aholes when I’m towing and they have no courtesy.

The guy in the the article, jail time, period

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    **2008 & 2009 Bream World Champion**

Genesis 27:3

The bank probably isn’t a big fan of what you are doing to their truck when making it roll coal.
    "The best things in life make you sweaty"
    - Edgar Allen Poe

“We need the tonic of wildness...At the same time that we are earnest to explore and learn all things, we require that all things be mysterious and unexplorable, that land and sea be indefinitely wild, unsurveyed and unfathomed by us...”
    ― Henry David Thoreau

Quote Originally Posted by Dawhoo View Post
    The bank probably isn’t a big fan of what you are doing to their truck when making it roll coal.
    Hence they don’t own my truck and have for 9 years.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    **2008 & 2009 Bream World Champion**

Genesis 27:3

Some of y’all need to ride a mile in their shoes. Riding a bike is my favorite form of exercise. Last year I lost 50 pounds riding 20 miles couple times a week. In sc they have just as much of a right to the road as you do. Most of y’all want to preach respect and doing the right thing all the time without actually living it. I mean how dare they slow you down and not pull over and stop their ride. Who’s the real one in the wrong here?

Quote Originally Posted by banded_mallard View Post
    Some of y’all need to ride a mile in their shoes. Riding a bike is my favorite form of exercise. Last year I lost 50 pounds riding 20 miles couple times a week. In sc they have just as much of a right to the road as you do. Most of y’all want to preach respect and doing the right thing all the time without actually living it. I mean how dare they slow you down and not pull over and stop their ride. Who’s the real one in the wrong here?
    Every once in a while they need a reminder that many a tombstone says "he died with right-of-way".

I don’t preach shit about respect. What’s it like to be a pussy?

Lol

Nice name call still stuck in a middle school frame of mind I see.

You. Definitely you.

Quote Originally Posted by Fish View Post
    I don’t preach shit about respect. What’s it like to be a pussy?
    Fish is the type that has a full back glass salt life sticker so don’t mind him.
    "The best things in life make you sweaty"
    - Edgar Allen Poe

“We need the tonic of wildness...At the same time that we are earnest to explore and learn all things, we require that all things be mysterious and unexplorable, that land and sea be indefinitely wild, unsurveyed and unfathomed by us...”
    ― Henry David Thoreau

That's about as selfish a viewpoint as you could have written. If you need exercise, find a way to do it without impacting others. Roads were built so people can get their vehicles from one place to another. They are paid for with gasoline taxes. If you can't go the speed limit, you should get the hell out of the way of the vehicles that can. If I drive my tractor on the road, as I legally can, I get the hell off the road when any traffic gets behind me.

If it ain’t burning fuel get it off the road
    Houndsmen are born, not made

Quote Originally Posted by 2thDoc View Post
    I STAND WITH DUCK CUTTER!
    Quote Originally Posted by JABIII View Post
    I knew it wasn't real because no dogbox...

Yeah they don’t belong on the highway. There was a custodian in elementary school that rode his bike to work everyday. My mom taught there and said he told her he did it to put his two daughters through college. I’ll brake for that man. But not the spandex wearing lance armstrong wannabes.

Take it up with your legislature then. As of right now, a bicyclist has the exact same rights and right-away’s as you do operating a vehicle. SC Article 27 provides those rights.

Funniest thing I ever saw was when they had a big bike ride through rural horry county and one of the local farmers dogs ate a bunch of them up. Should have given those dogs a medal.

Quote Originally Posted by Coastal Woodie View Post
    Funniest thing I ever saw was when they had a big bike ride through rural horry county and one of the local farmers dogs ate a bunch of them up. Should have given those dogs a medal.
    I’m sure his home owners insurance wasn’t happy about it.

Take it up with your legislature then. As of right now, a bicyclist has the exact same rights and right-away’s as you do operating a vehicle. SC Article 27 provides those rights.
    I'm not talking about laws. I'm talking about common consideration and a having decent manners.

Again, my tractor is allowed on the road but that doesn't make it right or polite to hold up traffic because I think my use is more important than the mile of people stacked up behind me trying to find an opportunity to pass.

It was stupid for the GA and our past governor Sanford, to pass the law that makes me assume the liability of people that want to be stupid enough to ride their toys in vehicular traffic. They should have made it legal for bicycles to ride on the sidewalks, not give them right-of-way on the roads.