Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Rolling coal an assault

Default Rolling coal an assault

“Rolling coal when a person is in the vicinity and when the individual rolling coal intentionally or knowingly causes that excess exhaust to contact that bystander is AT A MINIMUM an assault. They are causing their vehicle to “spit” on a living, breathing, human being that is worthy of dignity and not having his or her person violated. That simple assault is easily elevated to a jail eligible offense if bodily injury occurs, which can be caused by entry of toxic particles into mouth, nose and eyes.”
    https://www.click2houston.com/news/l...waller-county/

Did he actually hit them? I couldn’t tell from the article

Attempted to roll coal and the cyclists intentionally flopped? Wouldn't surprise me if that's what went down.
    Listen to your elders. Not because they are always right but because they have more experiences of being wrong.

"We make a living by what we get, we make a life by what we give" Sir Winston Churchill

Sometimes you have to put the pedal to the metal to pass safely. Sounds like he needs a bigger turbo or smaller injectors.

Judging by the smashed and bent wheel in the picture, I'd guess he actually hit them.

I'd also wager that the bicyclists were activists riding two abreast on a two lane making a mile of traffic behind them go 12 mph for miles because everyone should be taught to "share the road".

If a man is alone in the woods, says something, and a woman does not hear, is he still wrong?

Bipartisan usually means that a larger-than-usual deception is being carried out. —George Carlin

Common sense is not a gift. It's a punishment because you have to deal with everyone else who doesn't have it.

Quote Originally Posted by mello_collins View Post
    Agree

I haven't made my mind up on this one. Lotta bike riders need manners tuneup.

Houston. Could’ve stopped right there. Fuck texas.

PS - “Rolling coal” is a sign of a poorly tuned engine…..
    Quote Originally Posted by Mars Bluff View Post
    Only thing we need to be wearing in this country are ass whippings & condoms. That'll clear up half our issues.

Some ol shithead in a coal roller was in front me a while back and I could sense he was wanting to show his ass. What he didn’t know know was that my truck would haul ass and I was waiting. I was staring at the rear end of his truck and keeping rpms high in the range….the instant his truck started to squat I romped down on it and when the smoke came out I was already in front of him and watching in my rear view. I slowed on back down to see if he wanted some more but he backed off and wouldn’t get near me,

Damn kids these days, lmao

While the title would make you think otherwise, I’d say those bicyclists Have every right to be pissed and assault is just a start.

“Authorities are investigating after a 16-year-old motorist mowed down at least six cyclists after reportedly attempting to blow exhaust on them, KRIV-TV reports.”

Quote Originally Posted by Sportin' Woodies View Post
    I haven't made my mind up on this one. Lotta bike riders need manners tuneup.
    Same here. I’ve only ever met one “cyclist” who I’m not 100% positive is a shit ass and I’m not positive he ain’t too.
    I’ve had about the same experience with 16 yr olds driving diesels. I’d be willing to bet he was trying to show out and just screwed up and that he didnt hit them on purpose. Most diesel drivers want you to think they ain’t scared, which is why they bought the diesel to begin with.

That’s the damn truth right there.

Prayers sent.

Quote Originally Posted by SouthernWake View Post
    While the title would make you think otherwise, I’d say those bicyclists Have every right to be pissed and assault is just a start.

“Authorities are investigating after a 16-year-old motorist mowed down at least six cyclists after reportedly attempting to blow exhaust on them, KRIV-TV reports.”
    You mean running over bicyclists is illegal and wrong? No shit. This isn't that.

This is about the District Attorney prosecuting "rolling coal" as assault.

So rolling coal is now a legal term?

I had a ‘98 K2500 with the 6.5L Detroit. Dang thing would roll coal for no reason at all. Poorly tuned, yeah. Heck it was poorly built period. Got 9mpg and wouldn’t pull a limp noodle out of a cats ass. I didn’t mean too but I filled many a car’s interior with that POS. Oh and if you mashed it, it wouldn’t squat, heck it’d barely go.

Cyclists are a PITA but they don’t deserve to be run over. Maybe squeezed a bit.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

Y’all take the wrong approach to the spandex crowd, I like to get in front of them and drive slower than they want to go

“I mean if you look at this case it’s pretty egregious,” Joe Cutrufo, Executive Director of Bike Houston said.

The yankee douche went on to say, “We are afraid that if this driver gets away with it then other drivers in Waller County, or anywhere really, will be emboldened to attack, harass and threaten cyclists because they know they can get away with it,” Cutrufo said.

That road was meant for internal combustion vehicles, not douche-powered bicycles. Shit even sounds gay.

Quote Originally Posted by Tater View Post
    Y’all take the wrong approach to the spandex crowd, I like to get in front of them and drive slower than they want to go
    This is the way.