Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: IRS seeking visibility of accounts over $600?

Default IRS seeking visibility of accounts over $600?

Y'all see this?

I got an email from my credit union saying the gov is going for this. Time to write your elected officials to fight this.

https://www.votervoice.net/mobile/CC.../87879/respond

As negotiations around the $3.5 trillion infrastructure package heat up, President Biden's Administration has proposed a new IRS reporting provision that requires financial institutions to report additional detailed account holder information. *America's credit unions do not support this additional reporting requirement.
    This provision would dramatically increase the regulatory burden for financial institutions, especially small credit unions, undermine the privacy of consumers, and trigger significant data security concerns. *
    All financial institutions currently report to the IRS information related to actual taxable events for members and customers, such as interest earned or mortgage interest paid. This new proposal would result in banks and credit unions turning over to the IRS sensitive account details that in and of themselves do not constitute taxable events. This would leave the IRS with a massive trove of personal financial data that would be used in a manner that is not detailed in the proposal and leaves the data vulnerable to a cyber-attack. This is risky and dangerous!
    Credit unions and other financial institutions already provide an extraordinary amount of tax information to the IRS. These new requirements put credit unions in the position of further policing our members. *
    Please reject the inclusion of new IRS reporting provisions in the infrastructure reconciliation bill.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Delta in a nutshell: Breeding grounds + small wetlands + big blocks of grass cover + predator removal + nesting structures + enough money to do the job= plenty of ducks to keep everyone smiling!

"For those that will fight for it...FREEDOM...has a flavor the protected shall never know."
    -L/Cpl Edwin L. "Tim" Craft

Yep it’s part of the 3.5 trillion dollar boondoggle bullshit. That along with fining employers up to 700k if they don’t comply with mandatory Covid Therapeutic shots aka “vaccines”. Anyone with Half a brain cell knows this is complete bullshit.
    \"We say grace and we say maam, if you ain\'t into that, we don\'t give a damn.\" HW Jr.

A) Trust the science.

B) If you aren’t doing anything wrong then it shouldn’t bother you that the government can count the corn in your shit.

Yes, it's complete BS.

Also, they ended the 20 year war in the sandbox. The multinational elites need to eat too you greedy basterds.

$4 trillion in “shovel ready” projects should pay for a few weekends in Ibiza. It’s the least we can do.

People are going to shit a bison when they see what is in this bill. Remember laughing about the cow farts? You won't be laughing about it shortly...

Sorry, i stepped out of line. What I meant to say is “The unvaccinated are bad, ignorant animals who are killing your grandma and they don’t deserve rights or medical treatment! My friends and neighbors are the enemy, not the government or the corporations it caters to!”

Remember Pelosi say we have to pass the bill so we can see what’s in it. Well that was Obama Care. That’s not going so great right now.
    Last edited by Palmetto Duck; 10-01-2021 at 10:29 AM.
    \"We say grace and we say maam, if you ain\'t into that, we don\'t give a damn.\" HW Jr.

It sucked a lot of money out of our pockets and put it into somebody else’s, so it’s actually going great for a few folks. Not sure who.

Wonder if the IRS is remotely interested in POTUS and his alleged abuse of S Corp law...... to the tune of $500,000 in unpaid taxes from 2017?? Congressional Research Services is sure interested in that.
    F**K Cancer

Just Damn.

And you think inflation is bad now. Hold onto your hat.
    Last edited by Gander; 10-01-2021 at 11:38 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Gander View Post
    And you think inflation is bad now. Hold onto your hat.
    I called this months ago. Just the beginning. Your hard earned dolla ain't gonna be worth the paper cost and a lot quicker than most think. Hate it for the children and young adults
    Gettin old is for pussies! AND MY NEW TRUE people say like Capt. Tom >>>>>>>>>/
    "Wow, often imitated but never duplicated. No one can do it like the master. My hat is off to you DRDUCK!"

Quote Originally Posted by billyjack View Post
    A) Trust the science.

B) If you aren’t doing anything wrong then it shouldn’t bother you that the government can count the corn in your shit.
    I hope to hell thats sarcasm

If this is the way the progressives treat us over a single vaccine, imagine how powerful they would be with single-payer healthcare.

It's why they want us all cashless.

our new currency needs to be hot lead and empty brass
    "Eventually, all things merge into one, and a river runs through it. The river was cut by the world's great flood and runs over rocks from the basement of time. On some of the rocks are timeless raindrops. Under the rocks are the words, and some of the words are theirs.
    I am haunted by waters" Norman Maclean.

Quote Originally Posted by Glenn View Post
    It's why they want us all cashless.
    This is the end game….

Contact your representatives in DC and let them know what you think about this plan. I got this earlier today.
    __________________________________________________ ______________________________________

IT'S WORKING

Thank you for recently asking your representatives in Washington to oppose a proposal to require banks report customer account information to the IRS. It’s not over—we need you to help keep the momentum going by calling your members of Congress using our simple online call wizard and script.

You and consumers across the country have sent a strong and overwhelming message about the importance of your personal banking privacy. Since August 26, advocates like you have sent more than 500,000 messages to Congress opposing the new IRS reporting plan.

Your voices have kept the proposal out of the current reconciliation bill. However, because the proposal can be added to the legislation at any time, consumers must continue speaking out to Congress until the final vote.

Can you make a quick call to let your members of Congress know that your privacy matters?

Thank you for taking the time,

John

--

John Coleman
    Director, Advocacy
    Independent Community Bankers of America®
    Last edited by wob; 10-01-2021 at 01:37 PM.

Y’all haven’t even read the bill.

I bet Congress will include a provision that gives us, the citizens, complete visibility into all of their financial transactions that exceed $600.

Quote Originally Posted by Phone Man View Post
    our new currency needs to be hot lead and empty brass
    Quote Originally Posted by Mars Bluff View Post
    Only thing we need to be wearing in this country are ass whippings & condoms. That'll clear up half our issues.