Thread: Doesn't happen at KRT's

Default Doesn't happen at KRT's

Just sayin...

Man caught on camera setting raging overnight fire

SAVANNAH, Ga. —
    Arson investigators are looking for the person responsible for torching a Dodge Ram outside a Savannah auto body shop.

A surveillance camera captured the incident on Sept. 22 at a body shop located at 38th Street and Waters Avenue. Watch the video above.

The incident happened just a few minutes after midnight.

The Dodge Ram 1500 was heavily damaged and vehicles parked nearby also suffered damage.

Georgia Arson Control offers a $10,000 reward for information leading to an arson arrest and conviction. If you have any information regarding the incident, call 912-644-5959 or 1-800-282-5804.

Video in link

https://www.wyff4.com/article/video-...shop/37804199#

Such a Horry move.
    Quote Originally Posted by ecu1984 View Post
    Go Tigers!

It’s a dodge….did the owner a favor / or insurance fraud

Quote Originally Posted by SaltMuck View Post
    Such a Horry move.
    I would not have been surprised if it said Horry county.

Sounds like insurance didn’t want to total it originally, but will be now.

Quote Originally Posted by Coastal Woodie View Post
    3 years ago, I went outside one Saturday night and could see a glow down the public dirt road that winds through our place, so I got in the truck to check it out. I came around a 90 degree turn and there was a car on fire and another truck between me and the car. I could hear gunshots and I assumed there was some ammo in the engulfed fire or the truck was shooting into the burning car. After a minute or so the truck throws it in reverse and starts backing up at a high rate of speed. I have the choice to follow suit or get smashed. I drop it in reverse and we go 30-35 mph in reverse together in the dark for maybe a half mile. I get to a place I think I can whip in and take off and he blocks me in. Turns out it was an older guy who happened upon the fire driving through that night. He was scared to death and thought I was the arsonist and was coming after him.
    Go Tigers!

3 years ago, I went outside one Saturday night and could see a glow down the public dirt road that winds through our place, so I got in the truck to check it out. I came around a 90 degree turn and there was a car on fire and another truck between me and the car. I could hear gunshots and I assumed there was some ammo in the engulfed fire or the truck was shooting into the burning car. After a minute or so the truck throws it in reverse and starts backing up at a high rate of speed. I have the choice to follow suit or get smashed. I drop it in reverse and we go 30-35 mph in reverse together in the dark for maybe a half mile. I get to a place I think I can whip in and take off and he blocks me in. Turns out it was an older guy who happened upon the fire driving through that night. He was scared to death and thought I was the arsonist and was coming after him.
    There’s a road off hwy 66 that sounds similar to that. There was a car burnt up a few years ago and always sketchy looking people cutting through it.

Ya'll must not have spent much time in Marion or Dillon Counties....It's where Horry folk learned it from.
    "Rivers and the inhabitants of the watery elements are for wise men to contemplate and for fools to pass by without consideration" -Izaak Walton

There’s a road off hwy 66 that sounds similar to that. There was a car burnt up a few years ago and always sketchy looking people cutting through it.
    Yeah it was on 66.
    Go Tigers!

Yeah it was on 66.
    That’s a Turkey honey hole, that must have been you that shot nearby opening morning

Not Sunny Ledford, but……..

savannah ain’t the place to play on the wrong street.
    Windows Down!

Let me get a hit of whatever you were on.

Quote Originally Posted by raybird View Post
    savannah ain’t the place to play on the wrong street.
    You can say that again.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chessbay View Post
    Literally translated to, "I smell like Scotch and Kodiak".
    "Let us cross over the river, and rest under the shade of the trees"- Gen. Thomas "Stonewall" Jackson

Quote Originally Posted by wbrown609 View Post

Not Sunny Ledford, but……..
    Wow.
    "Rivers and the inhabitants of the watery elements are for wise men to contemplate and for fools to pass by without consideration" -Izaak Walton