Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Sportsmanship

Quote Originally Posted by Palmetto Duck View Post
    Lynching a black man at his work???? Wow. Take a breath buddy. I’m sure they’ll win some more games. It’s ok. They’re all teenagers playing a game......
    how can you not see this as Racism?
    unreal
    Windows Down!

Quote Originally Posted by Palmetto Duck View Post
    Lynching a black man at his work???? Wow. Take a breath buddy. I’m sure they’ll win some more games. It’s ok. They’re all teenagers playing a game......
    I haven’t seen a video of the incident, but read somewhere it was EJ Williams. I agree that they are teenagers playing a game, but fans on the field harassing players after they have just finished an intense game puts the fan and the player in a bad spot. Fan gets his ass beat and everyone thinks the player is a thug. I’ve never met EJ Williams, but prior to this, all accounts are that he is a good kid.
    Them that don't know him won't like him, and them that do sometimes won't know how to take him

He ain't wrong, he's just different, and his pride won't let him do things to make you think he's right

They don't put Championship rings on smooth hands

if that player was a white dude with a bunch of black, hispanic and haitians yelling and screaming in his face, every white dude on this site would have a different outlook.

but y’all keep wearing those glasses that make you see what you want.
    Windows Down!

Ephesians 2 : 8-9

Charles Barkley: Nobody doesn't like meat.

I'll take the "under" on Dabo dealing with this properly...

What about the white players? Has anyone asked how they feel?
    "They are who we thought they were"

You can dress a fat chick up, but you cant fix stupid

Quote Originally Posted by raybird View Post
    if that player was a white dude with a bunch of black, hispanic and haitians yelling and screaming in his face, every white dude on this site would have a different outlook.

All I saw was a punk that just lost being a punk & shoving & spitting on others. Totally missed the lynching I guess.

Surely you don’t think this was the only black or white player for Clemson that was harrased after the game do you? The difference is the other players were either not caught on camera or had enough sense to realize these situations don’t end well for anybody. Stop trying to make an excuse for the actions. Racism was not the issue. Teenagers being teenagers not understanding consequences and repercussions is at the root of this issue.
    "George Washington didn't use his freedom of speech to defeat the British, he shot them."

Y’all are real quick to judge. No way can anyone tell from that video if he spit or taunted and said fuck you. The head gesture is the same. All y’all have to go by is a spitting motion which could be anything. Also don’t see anything fly through the air in the video. This is a big nothing burger.

The kid was looking down at her phone and not even paying attention to the guy.

I watched it 3 times, and if that man is going to be convicted of “battery” from that clip, I’ll be shocked. I cannot tell that he spit on anyone. I saw a bunch of fans writing checks with their mouths that their asses couldn’t cash.
    Them that don't know him won't like him, and them that do sometimes won't know how to take him

He ain't wrong, he's just different, and his pride won't let him do things to make you think he's right

They don't put Championship rings on smooth hands

Quote Originally Posted by trkykilr View Post
    I watched it 3 times, and if that man is going to be convicted of “battery” from that clip, I’ll be shocked. I cannot tell that he spit on anyone. I saw a bunch of fans writing checks with their mouths that their asses couldn’t cash.
    I'm betting that's not the only video...his mouthpiece certainly hit her in the face...

I could care less about the event...It's Dabo's handling of the event that I'm waiting to see...

Quote Originally Posted by Rubberhead* View Post
    I'm betting that's not the only video...his mouthpiece certainly hit her in the face...

I could care less about the event...It's Dabo's handling of the event that I'm waiting to see...
    If he didn’t spit there is nothing to handle.

You might want to watch a little more closely. His mouthpiece is already hanging down and is swinging as his head moves. He is being grabbed and taunted by multiple people in a crowd he is trying to move away from. As for the girl, he didn’t see who grabbed him, but she was next to the guy that did and whatever he’s doing is directed at the guy. I don’t know if he spit or told them to fuck off, but this spin that he is just running around spitting on people because he’s mad they lost, is bullshit. And the other Clemson player that swung on the NC st fan had just been shoved in the back by that same fan.
    Last edited by wskinner; 09-27-2021 at 08:49 AM.

Hahaha...y'all remind me of those mothers on the evening news defending their worthless, criminal kids...hahaha

Just glad it wasn't a black girl who got spit on by a white player.
    "They are who we thought they were"

You can dress a fat chick up, but you cant fix stupid

Hahaha...y'all remind me of those mothers on the evening news defending their worthless, criminal kids...hahaha
    Post decision anxiety. They are "all in"

In the other video the kid with no shirt ran into the Clemson player. It didn't even look intentional and he also looked drunk.

In that players defense, he had his back turned and didn't see him coming, so I'm sure he took it as an intentional act.

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Catdaddy; 09-27-2021 at 09:07 AM.

I see a lot of you had BIDEN -HARRIS signs line up the yard.

Only thing he should be pissed about is having the cleanest uni on the field.

Quote Originally Posted by raybird View Post

Like the orange glasses all you taters are looking through to justify this guy spitting on someone?