Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Wuffies vs wokeU

Default Wuffies vs wokeU

Anybody else taking NCSU and the points?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mars Bluff View Post
    Only thing we need to be wearing in this country are ass whippings & condoms. That'll clear up half our issues.

Clemson wins by 50

Naw
    Quote Originally Posted by cajunwannabe View Post
    Man is merely a two legged locust, devouring wild lands, developing and prostituting wildlife and fisheries under the guise of "use of the resource" for tremendous profit and moving on. Will it ever end?

As a Clemson fan, I have no confidence we will even score. I think the D needs to score 2 TDs for the Tiggers to have a chance.
    When it comes your time to die, be not like those whose hearts are filled with the fear of death, so that when their time comes they weep and pray for a little more time to live their lives over again in a different way. Sing your death song and die like a hero going home. -Tecumseh-

Quote Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
    You're also one of select few clemings with sense.

I aint brave enough to predict the score. My prediction is Ugi gets a quarter and if he doesn't show improvement we'll get to see the backups. Right now he's worse than Kelly Bryant. Bryant had two jobs, scramble and throw a 10 yard out route. Bryant couldn't do one of those, Ugi hasn't shown that he can do either this season...

All that said, Clemson's problem is that the QB play is just part of the problem

Quote Originally Posted by fowlshot View Post
    Clemson wins by 50
    How many field goals and pick 6’s is that?
    A vote is like a rifle: its usefulness depends upon the character of the user.

Theodore Roosevelt; 26th president of US (1858 - 1919)

“A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity” Sigmund Freud

I think Climp5in wins it, but I hope they don't.
    NC State is not ranked

Quote Originally Posted by ecu1984 View Post
    I think Climp5in wins it, but I hope they don't.
    NC State is not ranked
    And if they beat the tigers, they still won’t deserve to be ranked. Orange offense isn’t even deserving of the shitter this season, they are just a steaming pile baking on the pavement.
    When it comes your time to die, be not like those whose hearts are filled with the fear of death, so that when their time comes they weep and pray for a little more time to live their lives over again in a different way. Sing your death song and die like a hero going home. -Tecumseh-

Quote Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
    You're also one of select few clemings with sense.

The Climp5in D should wreck NC State
    probably a good "under" bet

Ushouldntbeplayingcollegefootball is the worst QB Clemson has had since Nealone Greene. Can’t read a defense, stares down his primary and ignores 4 check downs running free. If he does happen to see one, he overthrows, throws it in the dirt or is off target. The O-line can’t block air either. Unless the defense pitches a shutout, Clemson gets beaten. Dabo better be ready to try something different with Taylor or PharmaShakaKahn.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

Tatertech shows out......mainly because State is terrible.

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

I have never seen a fan base turn on a player like this. A month ago he was the greatest ever to play and much better than Goldilocks.

Quote Originally Posted by Gregory View Post
    I have never seen a fan base turn on a player like this. A month ago he was the greatest ever to play and much better than Goldilocks.
    You must not have been u of sc fan during the Stephen Garcia era

Tigers should roll in this one

Expect to see offense click in this game. 2017 Tigers got off to “rocky start” offensively then rolled to Natty win

I recall then grumbling about play calling w D Watson and it all worked out

Chase Brice is looking good for App State right now. Y'all remember him?

Quote Originally Posted by tprice View Post
    Tigers should roll in this one

Expect to see offense click in this game. 2017 Tigers got off to “rocky start” offensively then rolled to Natty win

I recall then grumbling about play calling w D Watson and it all worked out
    Pull your head out of your ass. This kid isn’t D Watson, he’s not even Doc Watson, he’s overwhelmed and just isn’t very good. This team offensively sucks at QB and line play. If NCSt scores 9 points they lose. GT absolutely blows and almost beat them, the excuses coming from Elliott are embarrassing considering the talent level of the players he has.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

Quote Originally Posted by Gregory View Post
    You haven't heard these fools say a word about Dabozo though, have you?
    He is allowing it and his post game presser said he was "proud of the team and "super proud" of Ooogieboogie.
    He is a snake oil salesman, always has been.

Quote Originally Posted by Saltydog235 View Post
    Pull your head out of your ass. This kid isn’t D Watson, he’s not even Doc Watson, he’s overwhelmed and just isn’t very good. This team offensively sucks at QB and line play. If NCSt scores 9 points they lose. GT absolutely blows and almost beat them, the excuses coming from Elliott are embarrassing considering the talent level of the players he has.

Never said any of them be as good as D Watson.

Just the offense was sputtering then due to play calling and slack play.

IF they do not hang some points on the board this week then USuC may have a shot at ending the streak

Quote Originally Posted by tprice View Post
    Never said any of them be as good as D Watson.

Just the offense was sputtering then due to play calling and slack play.

IF they do not hang some points on the board this week then USuC may have a shot at ending the streak
    You said D Watson started slow, this kid ain’t in the same league as the towel Watson used in the rub and tug play he’s accused of. Slow start doesn’t even come close to what Ushouldntevenstartatsakkerliner has had. Venables has a championship caliber defense, Elliott doesn’t have a 2A JV HS caliber offense. Watch Saturday, he’ll choke and Dabo will keep him in until way too late then they’ll make some excuse for Mr. Bojangles.

I love the Tigers but this is not a top 10 or even 15 team.

Quote Originally Posted by Saltydog235 View Post
    Salty is carpet bombing with truth bombs