Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: SC Senate - Medical Affairs Subcommittee Testimony of Dr. Robert Jackson

Default SC Senate - Medical Affairs Subcommittee Testimony of Dr. Robert Jackson

Senator Shane Martin and others discuss the use of Ivermectin along with the testimony of Dr. Robert Jackson.

Skip to 20:35 for the good stuff.

Yea, mexico and india have eradicated covid. Hahaha

Then why are people complaining about illegals coming over with it?

Answer that. Or is that a non issue?
    Last edited by mello_collins; 09-23-2021 at 11:24 AM.

If a man is alone in the woods, says something, and a woman does not hear, is he still wrong?

Bipartisan usually means that a larger-than-usual deception is being carried out. —George Carlin

Common sense is not a gift. It's a punishment because you have to deal with everyone else who doesn't have it.

Quote Originally Posted by mello_collins View Post

Because they eradicated COVID in their country by sending their COVID patients to another country?
    Ephesians 2 : 8-9

Charles Barkley: Nobody doesn't like meat.

I had never figured you for someone with such a closed mind. Damn...
    Foothills Golden Retriever Rescue
    "Keep your powder dry, Boys!"
    ~ George Washington

"If I understood everything I said I'd be a genius." ~ 'Unknown'

he is just pointing out the hypocrisy in the whole thing. he's right too.

just take a chill woodie. he didnt say a thing about ivermectin being a good treatment or that mcleod lady being wrong.

people are soooooo ready to jump to conclusions.

while I think the doctor is 99% correct, his comment about mexico was not. is that ok with you people?
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

The Good Doctor (MD not DMD) might be close to right...India and Mexico are sliding, US is still on the upswing...
    Attached Images Attached Images

The hypocrisy would be the government telling US citizens that the pandemic is so fucking bad that the Pedo in Chief has to mandate vaccines for US workers…while the government actively funnels illegals into the country without mandating that they be vaccinated. For anything.

The government obviously isn’t concerned about the spread of covid. Or any other disease. Or stagnating wages for US workers. Or national security. Or the economy. Or you. But I digress.

Quote Originally Posted by billyjack View Post
    The hypocrisy would be the government telling US citizens that the pandemic is so fucking bad that the Pedo in Chief has to mandate vaccines for US workers…while the government actively funnels illegals into the country without mandating that they be vaccinated. For anything.

The government obviously isn’t concerned about the spread of covid. Or any other disease. Or stagnating wages for US workers. Or national security. Or the economy. Or you. But I digress.
    They only care when it brings them power or money. End of story.

Case numbers mean nothing. Death rates are the number that mean something. Who cares if someone gets the virus. It matters when that number equates into a death. That being said. We have never had an illness that could only have one treatment and the information can only come from one doctor. We have a panel of doctors and only one on TV recommending only one treatment and they have not treated patients in how long? While the vaccine keeps the majority out of the hospital. We have never been so laser focused on one treatment that they forgot to actually treat those that are sick and now some offices refuse to treat sick patients. I mean offices that in the past have treated people that have murdered and raped from correctional facilities refuse to treat unvaccinated people... Doctors are forgetting to treat sick patients. How many have tested positive and been sent home with treatment guides? How many testing centers are sending or referring positive patients to treatment facilities before they get to the hospital... I am not saying there is some big conspiracy or that they are trying to kill people. I am merely pointing out that after this is all said and done the medical community will have some gut checking to do. We may find out sooner rather than later that a large number of these deaths could have and should have been prevented with early treatment. I have never seem such laser focus on one and only one treatment. Drugs have been used off label and in conjunction with many other drugs to treat illnesses since modern medicine started but now all of a sudden it can't be done.... Every person that test positive should be refered to a doctor who then gives them early treatment intervention or at the least given a pamphlet with information about who can help them. Plenty of early treatment intervention protocols now that have been researched and shown to be effective.
    “Duck hunting gives a man a chance to see the loneliest places …blinds washed by a rolling surf, blue and gold autumn marshes, …a rice field in the rain, flooded pin-oak forests or any remote river delta. In duck hunting the scene is as important as the shooting.” ~ Erwin Bauer, The Duck Hunter’s Bible, 1965

Here is your india info. They stopped using because of no benefits.

https://m.tribuneindia.com/news/nati...roquine-265244

If a man is alone in the woods, says something, and a woman does not hear, is he still wrong?

Bipartisan usually means that a larger-than-usual deception is being carried out. —George Carlin

Common sense is not a gift. It's a punishment because you have to deal with everyone else who doesn't have it.

Quote Originally Posted by WoodieSC View Post
    I had never figured you for someone with such a closed mind. Damn...

I looked at the info on the internet both for and against its use. Supposed interaction with zinc. My conclusions based not only on the studies but also the way the study was done. Statistics lie.

Look at when they stopped and when the India case curve bottomed out...statistics lie but not as much as people lie.

No possibility that the WHO can be manipulated by major pharmaceutical companies, I do know that for a fact.
    Be proactive about improving public waterfowl habitat in South Carolina. It's not going to happen by itself, and our help is needed. We have the potential to winter thousands of waterfowl on public grounds if we fight for it.

So, according to your link, India quit with Ivermectin/HQ on Monday June 7th....then their death rates jumped up...huh? Maybe some doctors quickly quit following that advice...If I read your link and today's COVID numbers, I'd take Ivermectin and HQ...
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by billyjack View Post
    i agree
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

Quote Originally Posted by Rubberhead* View Post
    So, according to your link, India quit with Ivermectin/HQ on Monday June 7th....then their death rates jumped up...huh? Maybe some doctors quickly quit following that advice...If I read your link and today's COVID numbers, I'd take Ivermectin and HQ...

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

In the US new cases are down 12% from the 14-day average.

Quote Originally Posted by 2thDoc View Post
    he is just pointing out the hypocrisy in the whole thing. he's right too.

just take a chill woodie. he didnt say a thing about ivermectin being a good treatment or that mcleod lady being wrong.

people are soooooo ready to jump to conclusions.

while I think the doctor is 99% correct, his comment about mexico was not. is that ok with you people?
    Toof, I haven't even had time to watch the video so my comment had nothing to do with it. What's that you say about people jumping to conclusions? Look in a mirror if you don't break it first.

Quote Originally Posted by Rubberhead* View Post
    The Good Doctor (MD not DMD) might be close to right...India and Mexico are sliding, US is still on the upswing...
    Please post Israel's latest graph, particularly one that shows their vaccination rate compared to everyone else (they are #1 in the world).
    Quote Originally Posted by darealdeal View Post
    Case numbers mean nothing. Death rates are the number that mean something. Who cares if someone gets the virus. It matters when that number equates into a death. That being said. We have never had an illness that could only have one treatment and the information can only come from one doctor. We have a panel of doctors and only one on TV recommending only one treatment and they have not treated patients in how long? While the vaccine keeps the majority out of the hospital. We have never been so laser focused on one treatment that they forgot to actually treat those that are sick and now some offices refuse to treat sick patients. I mean offices that in the past have treated people that have murdered and raped from correctional facilities refuse to treat unvaccinated people... Doctors are forgetting to treat sick patients. How many have tested positive and been sent home with treatment guides? How many testing centers are sending or referring positive patients to treatment facilities before they get to the hospital... I am not saying there is some big conspiracy or that they are trying to kill people. I am merely pointing out that after this is all said and done the medical community will have some gut checking to do. We may find out sooner rather than later that a large number of these deaths could have and should have been prevented with early treatment. I have never seem such laser focus on one and only one treatment. Drugs have been used off label and in conjunction with many other drugs to treat illnesses since modern medicine started but now all of a sudden it can't be done.... Every person that test positive should be refered to a doctor who then gives them early treatment intervention or at the least given a pamphlet with information about who can help them. Plenty of early treatment intervention protocols now that have been researched and shown to be effective.
    I keep being labeled as 'anti-vac', but what you've said above is much of what I've been saying, along with trying to ask questions about so many of these conflicting claims and reports. I don't believe diddly from the far Left or Right, since they both have agendas.
    Foothills Golden Retriever Rescue
    "Keep your powder dry, Boys!"
    ~ George Washington

"If I understood everything I said I'd be a genius." ~ 'Unknown'

Quote Originally Posted by WoodieSC View Post
    Toof, I haven't even had time to watch the video so my comment had nothing to do with it. What's that you say about people jumping to conclusions? Look in a mirror if you don't break it first.

Please post Israel's latest graph, particularly one that shows their vaccination rate compared to everyone else (they are #1 in the world).

I keep being labeled as 'anti-vac', but what you've said above is much of what I've been saying, along with trying to ask questions about so many of these conflicting claims and reports. I don't believe diddly from the far Left or Right, since they both have agendas.
    Yeah everyone is so focus on vaccine no vaccine that they forgot to treat the patient Infront if them are now some are refusing to treat them.... Wonder if someone with the flu that never gets a flu vaccine has been turned away from being treated?
    “Duck hunting gives a man a chance to see the loneliest places …blinds washed by a rolling surf, blue and gold autumn marshes, …a rice field in the rain, flooded pin-oak forests or any remote river delta. In duck hunting the scene is as important as the shooting.” ~ Erwin Bauer, The Duck Hunter’s Bible, 1965

Really the only thing I have learned on scducks about the vaccine… is that the anti-vaccine evangelist’s definition of “research” and the actual definition of research in this context differ immensely.
    "The best things in life make you sweaty"
    - Edgar Allen Poe

“We need the tonic of wildness...At the same time that we are earnest to explore and learn all things, we require that all things be mysterious and unexplorable, that land and sea be indefinitely wild, unsurveyed and unfathomed by us...”
    ― Henry David Thoreau