Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Newberry Area Veterinarian

Quote Originally Posted by Gobblin Fever View Post
    Johnston Animal Hospital
    I 2nd them. Dr. Rauton is first class and likes dealing with working dogs. No appointment needed like most others. Happy

Quote Originally Posted by Greenwing View Post
    I went to Clinton Animal Hospital with six different dogs over the last 18 years. Dr. Jennifer Dixon was the best. Now that she's retired, I have to find someone else myself. They will never see another dog of mine after the way things went down with Sandy. I may look at Mid Carolina Animal Hospital in Prosperity.
    I'm in the same boat. I haven't heard the best of things on MC Animal Hospital in Prosperity.

No doubt you’ll drive past at least a half dozen Drs better than me on your way here. But if we can help give us a call. I may not always tell you what you want to hear but I’ll always tell you the truth. Good or bad. I know what I know but I also know what I don’t know and will get you to the people who do know. You know?

Just don’t Yelp me, bro.

Been driving my dogs from Chapin to Glenn at Pine Street in Spartanburg for the last 10 years or so. Well worth the drive in my opinion.
    *2008 & 2009 Bream World Champion*

Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote. - Benjamin Franklin

Quote Originally Posted by ecu1984 View Post
    "The Gamecocks are hammered dog shit"