Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Arch Manning is he?

Quote Originally Posted by tprice View Post
    I agree.

Very impressed with Taylor

This NIL stuff is going to be a cluster before it is over I am afraid.

OSU has worked out deals with car dealers for players to get new cars

Big market teams will flourish in this leaving rest behind

As for Manning kid, like to see him become a Tiger but never know.
    Just curious of what you're impressed with? 5 rushes for 20 yards, 3 punt returns for 53 yards or the 2 fumbles? All against SC State. No stats for the Georgia game so I guess he didn't get playing time in that one. The kid is an athelete, not arguing that, but maybe you are just easily impressed or looking for a rainbow.
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBrother View Post
    I can eat a bowl of alphabet soup and shit out a thought process better than the vast majority of you clemmings.

Quote Originally Posted by JABIII View Post
    If a Manning wanted to hide behind an ACC schedule, he would be headed to Durham to play for Coach Cutcliffe...
    Exactly... the Manning’s didn’t just close their eyes and spin a bottle and go to UT and then back to Ole Piss. David Cutcliffe was the key piece to all of that. I’m predicting he doesn’t go to Clemson.
    Quote Originally Posted by cajunwannabe View Post
    Man is merely a two legged locust, devouring wild lands, developing and prostituting wildlife and fisheries under the guise of "use of the resource" for tremendous profit and moving on. Will it ever end?

Relax guys you're playing the Ramblin Wreck today with very few of Paul Johnson's players left. You'll win by 45 at least.

Quote Originally Posted by Air Raid View Post
    Relax guys you're playing the Ramblin Wreck today with very few of Paul Johnson's players left. You'll win by 45 at least.
    And Ucanoverthrowme can pad his Heisman stats.

Quote Originally Posted by SCswampCAT View Post
    I’m predicting he doesn’t go to Clemson.
    of course not, why would he?

Quote Originally Posted by Goin Coastal View Post
    Just curious of what you're impressed with? 5 rushes for 20 yards, 3 punt returns for 53 yards or the 2 fumbles? All against SC State. No stats for the Georgia game so I guess he didn't get playing time in that one. The kid is an athelete, not arguing that, but maybe you are just easily impressed or looking for a rainbow.
    I know the kid and his family. He comes from good parents. I expect him to be the next Hunter Renfrow. He’s the kinda kid you just can’t help to pull for.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rebel Yell View Post
    now Hogan can fuck off on here all day and call it work, thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by mhogancu View Post
    I know the kid and his family. He comes from good parents. I expect him to be the next Hunter Renfrow. He’s the kinda kid you just can’t help to pull for.
    I'm not denying any of that. I've known the Taylor family over 40 years. His aunt was one my first girl friends. I'm pulling for him as well. Was just wondering how Tprice could be impressed with his play after one game with a marginal showing and stats.
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBrother View Post
    I can eat a bowl of alphabet soup and shit out a thought process better than the vast majority of you clemmings.

Taylor kid is a damn athlete.
    Take Clemson to cover the rest of the season because ….resume

Given the O line situation at Clemson, would you want your kid to go there and play QB?

Arch Manning is having a filet and a shrimp cocktail with Kirby Smart right about now

I know everyone is down on DJ but I honestly think the line is as much to blame. We don’t even try to throw deep because I think our coaches know we can’t block long enough to take a shot. I’m surprised our offense can be this bad. Defense was on the field for so long tonight and did a remarkable job. I think the offense and coaches need to figure out what it is they can do good because this tonight was absolutely pathetic. GT lost to Northern Illinois to open the year at their stadium! That’s a bad team we somehow lucked up and beat. My god! I guess I underestimated how good Trevor and Travis really were. This was pathetic tonight.

The good news for Clemson is the rest of the acc stunk it up too.

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

The tarholes scored like 59 on vir9. Howell is a legitimate Heisman contender.

Quote Originally Posted by Catdaddy View Post
    The good news for Clemson is the rest of the acc stunk it up too.

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk
    Wake Forest didn't, they crushed FSU. Well that don't count for much after last week.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigtimber2 View Post
    Wake Forest didn't, they crushed FSU. Well that don't count for much after last week.
    Good morning Richard. Don't you have some kittens to drown or some other dastardly deed.

Quote Originally Posted by Huntinjunkie View Post
    Good morning Richard. Don't you have some kittens to drown or some other dastardly deed.
    Too busy reporting his neighbors for non government compliance and exercising freedom.

Well that’s kind of a bullshit thing to do….on a bright note for the neighbors, by the time he makes his witness statement legible the statute of limitations will likely have run out.

Quote Originally Posted by Tater View Post
    Well that’s kind of a bullshit thing to do….on a bright note for the neighbors, by the time he makes his witness statement legible the statute of limitations will likely have run out.
    I LOL'd
    Crops are harvested, animals are killed.