Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Medical affairs committee recording

Default Medical affairs committee recording

I'd encourage you to watch the whole three hours, but if you do nothing else, watch the nurse's testimony at 2:44:00

https://www.facebook.com/watch/live/...atch_permalink
    “If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.”
    -Samuel Adams

Did you watch the whole 3hrs?
    Houndsmen are born, not made

Quote Originally Posted by 2thDoc View Post
    I STAND WITH DUCK CUTTER!
    Quote Originally Posted by JABIII View Post
    I knew it wasn't real because no dogbox...

You must not have kids
    "They are who we thought they were"

You can dress a fat chick up, but you cant fix stupid

yes, but used the skip forward 15 secs button generously when people, esp committee members were long winded on irrelevant tangents
    “If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.”
    -Samuel Adams

Quote Originally Posted by TheVisorGuy View Post
    You must not have kids
    i have 6 , but i play things during work when i have mindless work that doesn't require much brain power, and i feel like this warrants the extra time and attention. otherwise we will wake up and be Australia or worse
    Last edited by everlast; 09-16-2021 at 10:00 AM.
    -Samuel Adams

sounds painful, I'll pass

6 kids or 3 hours? both are, equally.
    -Samuel Adams

how about some cliff notes? Just to rile up the dentist and all

speaking my language. incoming. will be a bit though
    -Samuel Adams

If there isn’t any dentist testimony it’s a waste of time.

or kids. kids have rights, too.

I'm just tired of watching link after link that is biased from the get-go.
    I really dont care as much as yall think I do.

I just think my opinion of the vaccine has changed since may. It might change again. However, the hospital data that I see is irrefutable (unless you dont want to believe anything except a link pushing your internal agenda) that more UNvaccinated people are being hospitalized and dying.
    Last edited by 2thDoc; 09-16-2021 at 11:22 AM.
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

Time will tell how irrefutable hospital data are (medical records from facilities tell a different tale) and if people that admit that they are unvaxxed are getting the same level of care (also touched on during the 3 hours of testimony), or are being set up for failure.

On a related note, News channel tried to pull the below. the comments weren't what they expected. Most were tales of issues post vaccine or vaccinated dying. one that stood out to me was someone whose family member was in hospital and of course they weren't allowed to see them until it was determined that they were not going to make it (see nurse's testimony) and were allowed to come say goodbye. they snuck in some of the medicines they had been asking the hospital to administer, who refused, and the patient turned around and survived. (but that was not from a medical professional above a certain level or a lawyer, so probably should be chalked up as BS).

hotp.png

https://www.facebook.com/wxyzdetroit...8207966696135/
    Last edited by everlast; 09-16-2021 at 12:12 PM.
    -Samuel Adams

If even a portion of what he's saying is true, Stalin is only the second most successful mass murderer in history.
    Ephesians 2 : 8-9

Charles Barkley: Nobody doesn't like meat.

and people who don't want to know the truth say this is one nurse, but people are giving these accounts left and right. You just won't hear about it on CNN.
    -Samuel Adams

Quote Originally Posted by everlast View Post
    and people who don't want to know the truth say this is one nurse, but people are giving these accounts left and right. You just won't hear about it on CNN.

not just here, across the globe.

“Muh butts been wiped.” TheBigGuy
    “Poor kids are just as bright and talented as white kids.” PedoPete, Esq.
    “Let’s go Brandon, I agree!” former Vice President Joe Biden
    “Shower time, Ashley.” NotAndyTaylor

Quote Originally Posted by everlast View Post
    Time will tell how irrefutable hospital data are (medical records from facilities tell a different tale) and if people that admit that they are unvaxxed are getting the same level of care (also touched on during the 3 hours of testimony), or are being set up for failure.

On a related note, News channel tried to pull the below. the comments weren't what they expected. Most were tales of issues post vaccine or vaccinated dying. one that stood out to me was someone whose family member was in hospital and of course they weren't allowed to see them until it was determined that they were not going to make it (see nurse's testimony) and were allowed to come say goodbye. they snuck in some of the medicines they had been asking the hospital to administer, who refused, and the patient turned around and survived. (but that was not from a medical professional above a certain level or a lawyer, so probably should be chalked up as BS).

hotp.png

https://www.facebook.com/wxyzdetroit...8207966696135/
    I don’t need a travel nurse to tell me about LMC hospital conditions. My sister is a doctor at LMC and regularly goes into covid unit. I’m also close with someone high up in the LMC hospital administration. I will take their word over a travel nurse with an agenda but you do you. The good news for you is if you end up at LMC I’m confident you will receive the same quality of care as everyone else. Feel free to call me out because I’m a lawyer, I’m confident and comfortable with who I am. Everyone hates lawyers until they need one and then they want the best.

i am looking at lexington data right now and its 84%+ unvaccinated.

unless, of course, there is some grand conspiracy and all these people are there for the flu.
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

Quote Originally Posted by CofC Waterfowler View Post
    I don’t need a travel nurse to tell me about LMC hospital conditions. My sister is a doctor at LMC and regularly goes into covid unit. I’m also close with someone high up in the LMC hospital administration. I will take their word over a travel nurse with an agenda but you do you. The good news for you is if you end up at LMC I’m confident you will receive the same quality of care as everyone else. Feel free to call me out because I’m a lawyer, I’m confident and comfortable with who I am. Everyone hates lawyers until they need one and then they want the best.
    We're frequent flyers of LMC. Agree to disagree on the good hands, but maybe that's only L&D. And if their documentation wasn't so horrific we might've been able to prove negligence.

But I'm impressed by doc and lawyer in same family. Must've had solid parents.
    Last edited by everlast; 09-16-2021 at 03:49 PM.
    -Samuel Adams

unless, of course, there is some grand conspiracy and all these people are there for the flu.
    Stranger things have happened. Happy friday.
    -Samuel Adams

Walter Cronkite has entered the chat.

“Muh butts been wiped.” TheBigGuy
    “Poor kids are just as bright and talented as white kids.” PedoPete, Esq.
    “Let’s go Brandon, I agree!” former Vice President Joe Biden
    “Shower time, Ashley.” NotAndyTaylor