Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Dumb crooks news

Quote Originally Posted by FEETDOWN View Post
    In my case, private. I was told by a lawyer that there was nothing I could do about it.
    Talk to a prosecutor or a detective.
    Ephesians 2 : 8-9

Charles Barkley: Nobody doesn't like meat.

OK, the fella has been caught. DNR filed warrants and he was picked up during a traffic stop somewhere in Dorchester County I understand. He was driving with expired tags.

Subsequent review of his license and it was expired and then all the warrants popped up. Seems he is what is called a habitual criminal.

Seems he either was living at his mother's in eastern Richland or his Dad's in Dorchester or maybe his girlfriend (??) in Calhoun.

His girlfriend had him arrested previously for domestic abuse. Interesting that she may have been on one of the camera pics transmitted.

Seems our crook had previously been shot with a 9mm 5 times by a former pissed off boyfriend of the girlfriend. I'm not sure it is safe to be with her.

Anyway, it is my understanding the the crook is in jail with no bond due to the 3 strikes and your out law.
    It's not enough to simply tolerate the 2nd Amendment as an antiquated inconvenience. Caring for the 2nd Amendment means fighting to restore long lost rights.

Glad he's been caught. I hope the charges will stick. Camera recovered?

In bits and pieces at his mother's house.
    It's not enough to simply tolerate the 2nd Amendment as an antiquated inconvenience. Caring for the 2nd Amendment means fighting to restore long lost rights.

Glad he got caught. Man I struggle with why this pos was shot 5 times & survived & other good people suffer. Oh well, life isn't fair.