Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Treason?

Default Treason?

“General Li, you and I have known each other for now five years. If we’re going to attack, I’m going to call you ahead of time. It’s not going to be a surprise.”
    - General Milley

https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...-milley-china/

Thats probably mild compared to the other deceptive shit democrats, the media and never Trumpers did during the last 4 years.

I wonder what George Washington would do with General Milley? If someone made a Youtube contemplating the different scenarios, I'd watch it.
    Ephesians 2 : 8-9

Charles Barkley: Nobody doesn't like meat.

Quote Originally Posted by Rubberhead* View Post
    I wonder what George Washington would do with General Milley? If someone made a Youtube contemplating the different scenarios, I'd watch it.
    I would think people gt hung for less than that during those days... IDK could be wrong tho.....
    “Duck hunting gives a man a chance to see the loneliest places …blinds washed by a rolling surf, blue and gold autumn marshes, …a rice field in the rain, flooded pin-oak forests or any remote river delta. In duck hunting the scene is as important as the shooting.” ~ Erwin Bauer, The Duck Hunter’s Bible, 1965

"What I'm saying to you is that if they couldn't even stop him from an assault on the Capitol, who even knows what else he may do? And is there anybody in charge at the White House who was doing anything but kissing his fat butt all over this?"

Pelosi continued, "You know he's crazy. He's been crazy for a long time."

According to Woodward and Costa, Milley responded, "Madam Speaker, I agree with you on everything."

https://www.cnn.com/2021/09/14/polit...ear/index.html

Cliff notes please. I can't read it without subscribing.

Quote Originally Posted by Palmetto Bug View Post
    Cliff notes please. I can't read it without subscribing.
    The joint chiefs of staff were prepared to countermand potential Trump orders to attack external or internal enemies in the days after 1/6, based upon Bob Woodward's latest book. Trump is presented as a raving lunatic after the election and the POV that he ordered the Capital attack is presented as fact. Pelosi and Milley saved the country, according to Woodward's book. Milley went so far as to warn China.
    Last edited by w33kender; 09-14-2021 at 12:46 PM.

The article on the CNN site sounds like something from CNN trying to sell books and keep trashing and slandering the orange man bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Palmetto Bug View Post
    The article on the CNN site sounds like something from CNN trying to sell books and keep trashing and slandering the orange man bad.
    Indeed. That's what they do. That's what Woodward does. I can't read the WaPo link, either, but I'm betting the tone is the same as CNN.

Quote Originally Posted by darealdeal View Post
    I would think people gt hung for less than that during those days... IDK could be wrong tho.....
    I was thinking he'd run him through with a sword and not wait for a wooden structure to be built.
    Ephesians 2 : 8-9

Charles Barkley: Nobody doesn't like meat.

Quote Originally Posted by Rubberhead* View Post
    I was thinking he'd run him through with a sword and not wait for a wooden structure to be built.
    Would have to make more of a statement would deff wait and throw him to the gallows....
    “Duck hunting gives a man a chance to see the loneliest places …blinds washed by a rolling surf, blue and gold autumn marshes, …a rice field in the rain, flooded pin-oak forests or any remote river delta. In duck hunting the scene is as important as the shooting.” ~ Erwin Bauer, The Duck Hunter’s Bible, 1965

Last edited by DoubleSprig; 09-14-2021 at 05:38 PM.

“Muh butts been wiped.” TheBigGuy
    “Poor kids are just as bright and talented as white kids.” PedoPete, Esq.
    “Let’s go Brandon, I agree!” former Vice President Joe Biden
    “Shower time, Ashley.” NotAndyTaylor

If true, his fat neck should be swangin’ in a noose.

Laws and trivial things like treason don’t matter anymore. There’s bigger fish to fry like vaccine and mask mandates for sheople.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

What else can those morons talk about? They won't discuss the bidens, all they have is trump, its all that keeps them going
    Last edited by Frank1; 09-14-2021 at 06:43 PM.

He’s a Chinese spy. Plain and simple. There are many of them in our govt. But it’s Russia, Russia, Russia! Collusion, collusion, collusion. All the while the ones screaming it are the ones doing it.

Quote Originally Posted by Frank1 View Post
    What else can those morons talk about? They won't discuss the bidens, all they have is trump, its all that keeps them going
    And it should be a cakewalk for Republicans to take back the White House without Trump.

Trump acting like he's running again is consolidating the democrats like never before. We need Trump policies,....without Trump.

I hope somebody will convince him to stay on the sidelines.

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Catdaddy View Post
    And it should be a cakewalk for Republicans to take back the White House without Trump.

Trump acting like he's running again is consolidating the democrats like never before. We need Trump policies,....without Trump.

I hope somebody will convince him to stay on the sidelines.

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk
    As much as I liked Trump rocking the boat and giving it right back at them I have to agree with you

But you gotta admit, if he ran in 2024 and won then gave them a big "I'M BAAACK" at the swearing in would be epic
    Last edited by Frank1; 09-14-2021 at 07:43 PM.

Nothing will happen.