Thread: A new one

Default A new one

Police in Georgia shoot suspect in bow and arrow carjacking

Trent Andrew Emory, 29, of Canton, Georgia, was shot by police after crash, pointing gun at police
    Sep 29, 2021

ATLANTA —
    Police in Georgia shot and wounded a man Tuesday suspected of using a bow and arrow to carjack a woman in Atlanta before crashing the stolen car and pointing the weapon at police, authorities said.

The suspect was taken to a hospital after he was shot by an officer during a standoff in Marietta, a suburb northwest of Atlanta, police said. He was conscious, alert and breathing, department spokesman Officer Chuck McPhilamy said.

The events began unfolding early Tuesday morning when Atlanta police say the suspect shot an arrow through a woman’s windshield while demanding she get out of a car. The woman complied, and the suspect fled in her vehicle, Atlanta police said.

Police say a man matching the suspect’s description had failed to carjack another vehicle.

About an hour later, police located the stolen car in Marietta after it crashed into the side of a bridge. The suspect had loaded a compound bow with an arrow and pointed the weapon at police, police said.

An officer opened fire, striking the suspect once, McPhilamy said. No officers were hurt.

The Georgia Bureau of Investigation, which is investigating the shooting, identified the suspect as Trent Andrew Emory, 29, of Canton, Georgia. It said Emory was hospitalized in stable condition.

https://www.wyff4.com/article/bow-an...lanta/37787659

Even for over here, that is pretty creative. Props to Cobb County PD for blasting him. I only wish their accuracy was more precise. Keep em tight.
    F**K Cancer

Just Damn.

smh lee ellis has resorted to carjacking people now
    "JUST BECAUSE I AM NOT A GOOD SPELLER DOESN'T MEAN MY JEAN POLL IS GONNA BE BAD."
    Quote Originally Posted by Mergie Master View Post
    There's evidence coming out...
    Quote Originally Posted by Cottontop74 View Post
    I dabble in a lot of things, but don't get too technical with any of them.