Who knew I supported abortion? Now with the vax moving to mandatory I'm in the "My body, My choice" camp. My job is probably moving towards mandatory vax, been on the job for 27 years, was looking forward to being here a few more years to get the house paid off before retiring and probably taking another job with more flexible hours. So now If I want to stand on my principles I may have to quit or "bend or sacrifice" my principles in the name of financial security. All for a "vaccine" that isn't really a vaccine and is only mandatory for a select few. I mean, if its so important to be vaxxed what about the millions of illegals they are spreading across the country or the afghans being brought in by the thousands? Or the postal workers that are touching everyone's mail and visiting everyone's mailbox daily?

Thing is, I'm all about a companies right to run their business as they see fit but I think that should extend to the individuals right to choose what they do with thier own body. Where to draw the line?

principles are a hell of a thing.