Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Thread: Principles are a hell of a thing

Quote Originally Posted by 2thDoc View Post
    You have decided to say "it was rushed." Many can argue against that quite convincingly. Did you know its the most studied vaccine in history?
    Did you know that the Covid vaccine has caused more detrimental side effects than any vaccine in history?
    Be proactive about improving public waterfowl habitat in South Carolina. It's not going to happen by itself, and our help is needed. We have the potential to winter thousands of waterfowl on public grounds if we fight for it.

Quote Originally Posted by BOGSTER View Post
    Did you know that the Covid vaccine has caused more detrimental side effects than any vaccine in history?
    nope, not even close

https://www.cdc.gov/vaccinesafety/co...s-history.html

I am against any mandate
    Last edited by mello_collins; 09-15-2021 at 06:27 PM.

If a man is alone in the woods, says something, and a woman does not hear, is he still wrong?

Bipartisan usually means that a larger-than-usual deception is being carried out. —George Carlin

Common sense is not a gift. It's a punishment because you have to deal with everyone else who doesn't have it.

Quote Originally Posted by Duck Tape View Post
    Government is not mandating.
    They are mandating federal employees.

Quote Originally Posted by mello_collins View Post
    nope, not even close

https://www.cdc.gov/vaccinesafety/co...s-history.html

I am against any mandate
    Did you know that most people that are skeptical of the vaccine (that won't prevent them from getting or transmitting the virus) don't trust the CDC?

Contrary to the scducks' medical professional board, they haven't exactly been up front with the public on jack shit, because they don't know jack shit.

We know it is a real virus that effects one person severely while another simply has a cold.
    We have no earthly idea as to why.
    Be proactive about improving public waterfowl habitat in South Carolina. It's not going to happen by itself, and our help is needed. We have the potential to winter thousands of waterfowl on public grounds if we fight for it.

Did you know that most people that are skeptical of the vaccine (that won't prevent them from getting or transmitting the virus) don't trust the CDC?

Contrary to the scducks' medical professional board, they haven't exactly been up front with the public on jack shit, because they don't know jack shit.

We know it is a real virus that effects one person severely while another simply has a cold.
    We have no earthly idea as to why.
    What's happening in Israel should tell us something........and the vaccine isn't it......
    Last edited by BRR; 09-15-2021 at 06:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by BRR View Post
    What's happening in Israel should tell us something........and the vaccine isn't it......
    What's happening in Australia may be even more important to pay attention to

Quote Originally Posted by ecu1984 View Post
    Fish gone be mad...

utter and complete bullshit.
    but I'm really not here to argue with people that have a closed mind about it. you're not vaccinated. congrats.
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

Legislators had a meeting yesterday no medical professionals.

Brilliant!

Quote Originally Posted by Bigtimber2 View Post
    Legislators had a meeting yesterday no medical professionals.
    Yep, the committee or chairman at least wanted to hear from those who don't have financial motivation, or who aren't controlled by organization with Gina avail motivation, to misrepresent the situation and everyone should take the 3 hours to watch it. I'm going to post the video in a thread with time stamps of particular points of interest. It's eye opening. And there were a few medical professionals there, some that have quit because of how hospitals are (mis) managing the situation. Spoiler alert: people dying of covid aren't necessarily dying of covid.

But don't fret, next week they have another hearing scheduled with medical professionals to get the complete picture.
    “If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.”
    -Samuel Adams

yeah lets see some stats on dead people and pick apart whether or not they had a positive covid test.

this shit again? people WITH covid dying OF covid or not?

i'm considering putting you back in timeout. you obviously didnt do any soul searching.
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

Yep. Do what I say or you don’t get to play. Just like the government.

IDK what time 2th gets up in the morning but dang let him finish his coffee first guys!!
    “Duck hunting gives a man a chance to see the loneliest places …blinds washed by a rolling surf, blue and gold autumn marshes, …a rice field in the rain, flooded pin-oak forests or any remote river delta. In duck hunting the scene is as important as the shooting.” ~ Erwin Bauer, The Duck Hunter’s Bible, 1965

Just out of pure curiosity what do you say is the cause of most hospitals in SC cancelling or postponing elective cases due to over crowding from patients with what I guess we can call Covid like symptoms? Are the hospitals in on the hoax too? Did all of these patients get together and decided to fake it with some apparently trying to win an Oscar by going all in and getting on a ventilator? I'm not for mandatory anything and believe it's a slippery slope once you go this direction. That said it doesn't seem like a hard decision to me to just get the shot.

I don't know about hoaxes or the like. From what I've seen the past 2 weeks, a football stadium seems to be the be all, end all cure for covid.
    "George Washington didn't use his freedom of speech to defeat the British, he shot them."

Quote Originally Posted by joshua2 View Post
    I don't know about hoaxes or the like. From what I've seen the past 2 weeks, a football stadium seems to be the be all, end all cure for covid.
    Don't disagree at all with that statement.

Quote Originally Posted by JABIII View Post
    Fish gone be mad...
    Beat me to it...

yeah lets see some stats on dead people and pick apart whether or not they had a positive covid test.

this shit again? people WITH covid dying OF covid or not?

i'm considering putting you back in timeout. you obviously didnt do any soul searching.
    It's a real thing. Fatal car wreck, had covid= covid death. Stage 4 cancer, days/weeks to live, had covid= covid death. Not even joking about the first one. Those aren't hypotheticals.
    Quote Originally Posted by walt4dun View Post
    Monsters... Be damned if I'd ever be taken alive by the likes of faggot musslims.
    I am an equal opportunity hater.