Thread: Salvage tacoma questions…..

Default Salvage tacoma questions…..

Kinda on accident ran up on a salvage 2019 TacomaSR5 2wd with 50 k miles…..I have pics and info of the prior damage and the repair was done by a shop in Spartanburg that specializes in non airbag deployed Tacoma rebuilds….they did 110 trucks in 2020 and have been around since 2014.

Current owner has had it 35k miles with no issues.

Yes it is not 4wd but I have 4 wheelers and a Polaris for all that….I think with good tires and level it would get me where I wanted to go fine.

The sale value would be approximately 55-60% of what regular title trucks equipped the same sell for.

Never had a salvage truck but I drove it and inspected it …..it checks out and rides out nice.

If you ain’t gonna drive it til the wheels fall off leave it where it is

If you don't buy it, PM me some info on it. Probably out of my range considering the year, but you never know.

Let me guess, Russians or some form of, shop is behind Boiling Springs McDonald's?
    They do only Toyota trucks for the most part.
    They do a good job getting them ready to sell, they have probably encountered issues, buyer beware.
    Low country redneck who moved north

Definitely Russian guy……very open and honest about everything…seems on the up and up.

Any info to back up the buyer beware part? I mean they specifically deal in salvage titles so there is an an obvious element of risk for the buyer.
    Last edited by jwterry3; 09-12-2021 at 07:53 PM.

I think I bought my current tundra from that place. No issues so far and I've put probably 60k on it. He let me take it for almost a half a day to go up to my father in laws in north Carolina for him check it out. Similar situation where it was roughly half the price of comparable non salvage.

Had a salvage Tacoma before this one and sold it a couple years later for what I paid for it
    Last edited by BET; 09-12-2021 at 08:08 PM.

Will bank’s finance salvage titles?

I think you can find some that will but I paid cash

I am cash buyer but there has to be ways to get financed as salvages seem to be everywhere now

Sounds legitimate. Russkies dont lie. About anything. Ever.