Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Check in here

Quote Originally Posted by ecu1984 View Post
    Climp5in shoots tamies most Saturdays
    This is your best yet well done sir.

Yea and ranked...

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk
    Last edited by youngun15; 09-11-2021 at 10:50 PM.
    2013 Spring Turkey Champs

FSU, yeah, they aren’t back.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

Quote Originally Posted by Saltydog235 View Post
    FSU, yeah, they aren’t back.
    Nor is NC state or Miami or UNC or etc.
    "The best things in life make you sweaty"
    - Edgar Allen Poe

“We need the tonic of wildness...At the same time that we are earnest to explore and learn all things, we require that all things be mysterious and unexplorable, that land and sea be indefinitely wild, unsurveyed and unfathomed by us...”
    ― Henry David Thoreau

Congratulations, actually watched most of the game.

picked USuC on my pick em card this week

Defense looked good, not bad offense with a backup QB.

Should give UGA a good game as always, have honest chance to beat UGA if you can put 2 TD’s on the board. Jury still out on UGA & Clemson offense this year No doubt UGA has a very tough defensive front

Guess USuC 2 for 2 on last second kicks this week, Won yesterday and Succopp kicked game winner for TB Thursday night

However every game I watched yesterday was somewhat boring compared to our Westside v Byrnes game Friday night. Rams won a defensive struggle 64-62. Now that was fun ��

Carolina won when they were picked to lose. I'm liking what I see in Coach Beamer.

Quote Originally Posted by tprice View Post
    Congratulations, actually watched most of the game.

picked USuC on my pick em card this week

Defense looked good, not bad offense with a backup QB.

Should give UGA a good game as always, have honest chance to beat UGA if you can put 2 TD’s on the board. Jury still out on UGA & Clemson offense this year No doubt UGA has a very tough defensive front

Guess USuC 2 for 2 on last second kicks this week, Won yesterday and Succopp kicked game winner for TB Thursday night

However every game I watched yesterday was somewhat boring compared to our Westside v Byrnes game Friday night. Rams won a defensive struggle 64-62. Now that was fun ��
    The SC defense hasn't given up squat for the most part and have scored a defensive TD in both games. Have looked really good on third down conversions stops.
    Doty plays against UGA and unlike Uncle Rico, he can and will run the ball, which is a big deal on third and longs
    The young backs (Juju and White) are making Harris and Lloyd work for their jobs
    Corners are playing way better than I expected
    I think this young coaching team is hungry and working harder than Coach Quit or Muchcash's teams did
    The players seem happy as heck and like the staff
    The play calling is the best it has been in 10 years
    The two wins came against EIL and ECU......so who really know?
    I fully expect UGA at home to put a beatdown on the Coots
    If the Coot offense gains more than 72 inches and scores more than 3 points......will they be National Champion contenders and Uncle Rico a Heisman contender?

Coach Houston gave his highest praises to South Carolina's defense, which held East Carolina to 268 total yards and kept quarterback Holton Ahlers to 77 yards on 11-of-24 passing with no touchdowns and two interceptions.

"That defensive line, you got at least one first-round draft pick, and you got two five-star kids, one of them was the top defensive end in the country coming out of high school," Houston said. "We weren't playing against mediocre players."

He's referring to edge defender Kingsley "JJ" Enagbare, who sacked Ahlers twice for 15 lost yards, defensive lineman Zacch Pickens, who had three tackles, and also Jordan Burch, the No. 1 defensive end in the 2020 class out of Columbia's Hammond School.

Very impressed with #6, (Hann I think ). Kid is pure talent.

Glad to see Pickens have a good day as well, fine young man.
    Last edited by tprice; 09-12-2021 at 03:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dawhoo View Post
    Nor is NC state or Miami or UNC or etc.
    ...nor the ACC. Pitiful.