Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 20ga Shells in Camden?

Default 20ga Shells in Camden?

Anybody know who has em? Clothing World is out, Walmart is out, Triangle is out, freedom first ought to be ashamed what they are charging for shells so they are out of the question at the moment.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Conservation means the wise use of the earth and its resources for the lasting good of men. -Gifford Pinchot

The beauty of the second amendment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it. -Thomas Jefferson

The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.

Sounds like you are going to have to bust out the 12 gauge tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by Quackhead22 View Post
    freedom first ought to be ashamed what they are charging for shells so they are out of the question at the moment.

I've got a list. I'll put them on it.....
    Quote Originally Posted by Mars Bluff View Post
    Only thing we need to be wearing in this country are ass whippings & condoms. That'll clear up half our issues.

Quote Originally Posted by FEETDOWN View Post
    I've got a list. I'll put them on it.....
    They aren’t terribly high but $12 for a box of high brass #6 is a little much. The crazy one was $46 for a box of Hornady .270.

Conservation means the wise use of the earth and its resources for the lasting good of men. -Gifford Pinchot

The beauty of the second amendment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it. -Thomas Jefferson

The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.

They aren’t terribly high but $12 for a box of high brass #6 is a little much. The crazy one was $46 for a box of Hornady .270.

Yo, this ain’t 1995. High brass shells gonna cost you $10-$12 anywhere.

Quote Originally Posted by Rabbitman09 View Post
    Yo, this ain’t 1995. High brass shells gonna cost you $10-$12 anywhere.
    Really? I swear I don’t remember paying that much last time I bought shells. Low Brass 6s are $8.99 at Academy if you can find them.

Really? I swear I don’t remember paying that much last time I bought shells. Low Brass 6s are $8.99 at Academy if you can find them.

So you would rather pay $9 a box for some booty ass target loads than $12 a box for some hot dove maulers???

Quote Originally Posted by Rabbitman09 View Post
    So you would rather pay $9 a box for some booty ass target loads than $12 a box for some hot dove maulers???
    You are a special person.

target loads are 15 a box here and they have tons of 22lr if you dont mind paying $30 for 200rds
    "Eventually, all things merge into one, and a river runs through it. The river was cut by the world's great flood and runs over rocks from the basement of time. On some of the rocks are timeless raindrops. Under the rocks are the words, and some of the words are theirs.
    I am haunted by waters" Norman Maclean.

Go rob Traders. HS is always flautin his cases upon cases of shells he has in the back.

Quote Originally Posted by Glenn View Post
    Go rob Traders. HS is always flautin his cases upon cases of shells he has in the back.
    Not a bad idea!

sub gauge ammo at HS's place? Blasphemy...

$12 for high brass ain’t bad! I need 410 and 28 if anybody finds anything. Not interested in target loads

come on by, some girl just set up for a bourbon tasting. I just walked back in.. I have zero ideas where to by shells around here, I have bought a few from triangle, they're cool. I buy on line, by cases.. I don't have any 20g high brass 6s though..

Quote Originally Posted by Highstrung View Post
    come on by, some girl just set up for a bourbon tasting. I just walked back in.. I have zero ideas where to by shells around here, I have bought a few from triangle, they're cool. I buy on line, by cases.. I don't have any 20g high brass 6s though..
    Probably shot 'em all through your realtree nova at skeets.

bustin that ass

#ShuckShuckBoom

shuck shuck shuck boom

Palmetto State was getting about that for low brass federal. 11 bucks I think.
    Quote Originally Posted by cajunwannabe View Post
    Man is merely a two legged locust, devouring wild lands, developing and prostituting wildlife and fisheries under the guise of "use of the resource" for tremendous profit and moving on. Will it ever end?

Quote Originally Posted by SCswampCAT View Post
    Palmetto State was getting about that for low brass federal. 11 bucks I think.
    Yep, $12/box for low brass Fiocchi.
    Quote Originally Posted by sprigdog View Post
    I dunno, but being a good duck hunter and shooting woodducks have nothing in common.

You know any real good dove hunters?

Fun as hell, but.....