Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Cellular Trail Cams

Quote Originally Posted by TheVisorGuy View Post
    I've got 2 spypoint link micro and 2 link evos. The link evos are definitely the better of the 2 and haven't given me any trouble. The micros suck. And like others have said their customer service or getting someone on the phone is pointless.

I've also got a stealth cam fusion and a tactacam reveal. The reveal may take slightly better pics but their app sucks. The stealth cam has been my favorite.

All that being, I also have 2 of the spypoint cell links which turn any normal camera into a cell cam and they work great and can be found for around $40
    What is your experience with the cell link?

Coverts have best plans and a good product, tactacam best pics etc for a budget camera, and moultrie has best customer service. Id praise tactacam but their customer service is terrible.

Quote Originally Posted by Birchwood2 View Post
    What is your experience with the cell link?
    Easy to use, cheap. Get the lithium batter pack and it will last a while. Looks cumbersome on the tree but who cares. Does the job
    "They are who we thought they were"

You can dress a fat chick up, but you cant fix stupid

Quote Originally Posted by Carolina Counsel View Post
    Spypoint sucks and the customer support is even worse
    5 camera. One went out. Replaced by spypoint quickly last November. Horrible cell service where the camera went bad but the camera transmitted very well up until that day.

They do seem to be a bit sensitive at times.
    It's not enough to simply tolerate the 2nd Amendment as an antiquated inconvenience. Caring for the 2nd Amendment means fighting to restore long lost rights.

I have 3 Tactacams. Over 20,000 pictures combined. On 3rd set of batteries in 2 of them and 2nd set in the other one. I have unlimited plan and zero complaints.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by SCWOODROW View Post
    Picked up a Moultrie delta at Walmart for $49 a couple weeks back. I’ve had it out for about 10 days and it has taken roughly 3,000 pics. I’d say less than 10 have been “empty”. I believe the Tactacam reveal is the one to go with but I have no complaints with the moultrie just yet.
    I run Moultrie and Cuddelink cell cameras. Bought a couple of the Delta cameras recently and had issues with the dark night pictures as well. I actually spoke with them today and the Firmware update is supposed to push to online Delta cameras soon but has been delayed a couple months. Jury is still out. I have had the best luck with the modems they were basically giving away last year that convert the older cameras to cell cameras.

Have a couple of the Deltas. There ok but not impressed. Having trouble with night time pics. Flash not going off. Have an older moultrie 6000? Which is a lot better camera
    80-20 Genaration

Exodus Render.