Page 9 of 65 FirstFirst ... 78910111959 ... LastLast

Thread: Another shooting in Hampton

Quote Originally Posted by tsigmon View Post
    I bet some of the rats in the law firm benefited from the misappropriation of funds but were at arms length so no direct link is traceable to them ,so they scrambled to CYA . If there was $30 Million loss, it's hard to imagine it wasn't caught much, much earlier.
    Kind of starting to sound like the real life version of The Firm

Has SLED come out with a statement yet? The story is still he was shot on the roadside? Superficial wound, but not done by himself?

Quote Originally Posted by Maggie Glover View Post
    The tires were definitely shredded in that picture, which ironically, stated that they were run-flat and impossible to deflate. Will Folks (FitNews) says it's opioids and he is generally the first dog to the meat. The real question is what part of the supply chain (import, distribution, end-user) was he a part of at the end? It would be easy to surmise that his rehab is fancy talk for laying low from those that are looking for him.

Also hard to believe from the very beginning that after killing two members of his family that he was not in protective custody until they figured out motives and suspects...oh wait, nevermind, he and his family members were hanging out at the Governors Cup Billfishing events, so clearly he was not afraid of being in the crosshairs of his family's killers, right? This is some crazy sh!t. MG
    I didn't figure them for a Grady White, I was thinking a Spencer/Luhrs/Viking.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

This guy is doing a pretty good job at distributing and editing footage of what all is going on.

This will make a great Netflix Series, South Carolina's own tiger king with a little more white collar fuckery
    " You can't catch the Rona if you already the Illest " - J ROC

Quote Originally Posted by tsigmon View Post
    I bet some of the rats in the law firm benefited from the misappropriation of funds but were at arms length so no direct link is traceable to them ,so they scrambled to CYA . If there was $30 Million loss, it's hard to imagine it wasn't caught much, much earlier.
    There’s a civil suit fixing to happen and Mr Murdaugh needs to be broke on paper, he’s on the fast track to being just that. You can’t take anything from a man who doesn’t have anything. Whatever story everyone is being fed just know these people aren’t stupid and there’s a lot of smoke and mirrors going on.
    Last edited by Whackumstackum; 09-08-2021 at 11:48 AM.

Look like the South Carolina Supreme Court suspended this fellas legal license.

https://www.wistv.com/2021/09/08/sta...s-law-license/

It seems like it would be pretty easy to figure out if the guy shot himself...right? Of course he could probably use the excuse that he was dove hunting or something and that's why he has gun powder residue on his hands.

#youcantmakethisshitup
    At least I'm housebroken.

“We cannot and will not do anything that could jeopardize the integrity of this or any potentially related investigation or that would violate the due process afforded to all in our constitutional system of justice,” a SLED statement issued the day after the shooting noted.

A New York, downtown Manhattan, commodity broker I work with called me yesterday and ask if I knew about this. It's pretty bad when the lowcountry crime syndicate makes the news in New York.
    Ephesians 2 : 8-9

Charles Barkley: Nobody doesn't like meat.

Good morning America covered this morning.

How long before Mandy gets hired by a big name? She made all of this happen.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

She won’t. She’s white. And big names haven’t done any actual reporting in well over a decade.

Quote Originally Posted by led0321 View Post

big media is owned by powerful people with powerful friends.

The last thing they want is a REAL journalist who looks for the truth.
    A vote is like a rifle: its usefulness depends upon the character of the user.

Theodore Roosevelt; 26th president of US (1858 - 1919)

“A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity” Sigmund Freud

Quote Originally Posted by led0321 View Post

I actually worry for her safety at this point.

Quote Originally Posted by Whackumstackum View Post
    There’s a civil suit fixing to happen and Mr Murdaugh needs to be broke on paper, he’s on the fast track to being just that. You can’t take anything from a man who doesn’t have anything. Whatever story everyone is being fed just know these people aren’t stupid and there’s a lot of smoke and mirrors going on.
    They are not stupid but they are not genus types either.

Probably some taxonomic evasion going on too

Quote Originally Posted by wdhigh View Post
    I actually worry for her safety at this point.
    Pfft. She has more power at this point.