Page 46 of 65 FirstFirst ... 36444546474856 ... LastLast

Thread: Another shooting in Hampton

Quote Originally Posted by tprice View Post
    Hand of one is hand of all

Better KNOW who you are in business with at all times

I agree, saw some stuff many years back when I was in commercial construction end. One was drawn out on notebook paper and was with a project for a municipal job. VERY blatant but end of day was not a huge amount of money in overall scheme of things but made me wonder what else went on with this group

This. There is no other legit arguments for these type of scenarios. Any other argument is just emotions and denial. I learned that the very hard and painful way.

Hard to escape. Who would want that firm on their resume.

When a group of people are in shit this deep together, the one who f's up will be the fall guy. That's a known going in.

Pretty remarkable what a steaming pile of shit this guy is.

Include the case of Hakeem Pinckney — a deaf man who became quadriplegic after a horrific car crash in 2009. He died in 2011 after his ventilator was unplugged, according to a lawsuit filed by Peters Murdaugh Parker Elztroth and Detrick attorney Lee Cope.

https://www.fitsnews.com/2022/01/21/...se-and-others/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is their number all sixes?

Damn did Alex unplug the dude or what.
    Last edited by centurian; 01-21-2022 at 11:11 AM.

All this is sad, but I want two murder charges to stick to that Bastard.
    F**K Cancer

Just Damn.

this is all theater at this point. No sense just piling stuff on to have to be cleaned off later. Murdaugh is going no where except maybe hell. And we are not in control of that.

Quote Originally Posted by Tater View Post
    Is their number all sixes?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Only a fool thinks this firms actions are an isolated case. I said it once and I’ll repeat it now. If a lawyer has anything, they’ve fucked someone out of it. Lots of anxiety right now in the SC legal community. Before this shit came to light there was a long line hoping to catch the crumbs falling of the Murtaugh’s table.

Quote Originally Posted by FLS View Post
    I said it once and I’ll repeat it now. If a lawyer has anything, they’ve fucked someone out of it.
    And you were wrong the first time you said it.
    Miner's Daughter's Coal Train 'Rosco'

"The only human quality he lacks is speech" -Alfred Brehm

Here is a Murdaugh advocate, talking about the ignorance of others. *guffaw*

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2022...erican-people/

So Trump's the racist? Not Brandon who continually speaks of & treats black people like special needs species?

FBI probably there to run interference for a fellow democrat. They are not to be trusted.

I wish Waylon Jennings were still alive so he could reprise his role as 'The Balladeer' in the Murdaugh Netflix movie to follow this...

"About that time ol' Alex realized he was in perty deep and headed on back to the Boar's Nest"
    At least I'm housebroken.

One month after recusing herself from presiding over matters involving a 2019 boat crash case connected to the powerful Murdaugh family, S.C. fourteenth circuit judge Carmen Mullen knowingly signed off on a highly irregular death settlement connected to Alex Murdaugh. Mullen’s purported signature on this secret settlement allowed Murdaugh to hide his assets from the family of the teenager who was killed in that same crash, according to testimony from Chad Westendorf – an alleged co-conspirator in the scheme to steal $4.3 million from the family of the woman who helped raise Murdaugh’s two sons.

Though he is no longer a party in the case, Westendorf — who is vice-president at Hampton County-based Palmetto State Bank — sat for more than three hours of deposition taken on February 22 by the Satterfield family’s attorneys Eric Bland, Ronnie Richter and Scott Mongillo.

During the deposition, according to a rough draft of a transcript obtained by FITSNews, Westendorf testified under oath about:

how he became the personal representative for the estate of a woman whose family he never met;
    how Murdaugh — who was a defendant in the wrongful death case — was the mover and shaker behind executing the scheme;
    how Mullen was plainly told by Beaufort attorney Cory Fleming, who represented the Satterfield family at the time, that documents in the case shouldn’t be filed, counter to protocol, because of publicity surrounding Murdaugh from the boat crash;
    This bombshell revelation should constitute a major crack in the institutional edifice that has kept South Carolina judges safe from the consequences of their actions.

Unfortunately, the state has long favored a system of judicial appointment that essentially allows politically connected lawyers to choose — and then control — those on the bench.

https://www.fitsnews.com/2022/03/01/...pirator-shows/

Not a good look for the Honorable Judge Mullen.

Quote Originally Posted by PharmHunter View Post
    Wolves don't concern themselves with opinions of sheep.
    A vote is like a rifle: its usefulness depends upon the character of the user.

Theodore Roosevelt; 26th president of US (1858 - 1919)

“A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity” Sigmund Freud

Quote Originally Posted by PharmHunter View Post
    This is exactly what our State needs a lot of to flush out the old 'Deep State' corruption and influence peddling that we've lived under for so long. Obviously the stings over the years didn't go deep enough, or have enough of a lasting effect.
    Foothills Golden Retriever Rescue
    "Keep your powder dry, Boys!"
    ~ George Washington

"If I understood everything I said I'd be a genius." ~ 'Unknown'