Page 43 of 65 FirstFirst ... 33414243444553 ... LastLast

Thread: Another shooting in Hampton

Quote Originally Posted by led0321 View Post
    Multiple sources close to the ongoing investigation have told FITSNews that physical, forensic evidence directly ties Alex Murdaugh to the double homicide — one of seven active criminal investigations involving the disgraced 53-year-old attorney.

We’ve been told that this evidence is substantial and serious — directly linking Murdaugh to this gruesome crime.

https://www.fitsnews.com/2022/01/05/...e-sources-say/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I’ve been betting on this from the beginning. The punk son was screwing up his embezzlement schemes, and Maggie was looking into where all the money was disappearing to. Both were a threat to him.
    Foothills Golden Retriever Rescue
    "Keep your powder dry, Boys!"
    ~ George Washington

"If I understood everything I said I'd be a genius." ~ 'Unknown'

^^^ Yup. The moment it was disclosed a few days after the murders that the wife had meet with a forensic accountant to investigate their finances, I knew he killed them.

Quote Originally Posted by Highstrung View Post
    I fucking love canned ocean spray cranberry sauce, it's an American treasure.
    I can crush an entire can without any help. Love that stuff.
    F**K Cancer

Just Damn.

Ocean Spray has always meant quality...here's to you!
    At least I'm housebroken.

The property he has, where they were killed was purchased for less than a used car from a former drug dealer and has a runway suitable for landing twin-engine aircraft. This ain't no hobby. MG
    Dum Spiro Spero

How do you know it was purchased for less than a used car?
    DILLIGAF

Quote Originally Posted by Hogg View Post
    You seen the price of used cars lately?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mars Bluff View Post
    Only thing we need to be wearing in this country are ass whippings & condoms. That'll clear up half our issues.

Like most, I read it in the FITSNEWS article. It actually is recorded as being purchased for $5, so I should have written, for less than a six pack.

From FITSNEWS: As noted earlier, according to Colleton county property records Murdaugh paid Boulware’s wife five dollars for Moselle

https://www.fitsnews.com/2021/09/25/...ler-uncovered/
    Last edited by Maggie Glover; 01-05-2022 at 11:51 AM.
    Dum Spiro Spero

From the article you linked:
    As noted earlier, according to Colleton county property records Murdaugh paid Boulware’s wife five dollars for Moselle. However, the transfer deed (.pdf) dated April 15, 2013 referenced the “exchange of like-kind replacement property” totaling $730,000 – part of a “multi-property, non-simultaneous, tax-free exchange transaction” entered into between Boulware and Murdaugh. Typically such transactions – which are authorized by section 1031 of the U.S. internal revenue code – allow the seller to avoid capital gains taxes so long as they invest any proceeds of the sale into the purchase of other properties.
    DILLIGAF

Doesn’t mean much. Typical. Other consideration can still be paid as part of transaction. Don’t want public info small town knowing what was paid via public records. Fits should know this and probably do. They don’t want that fact to take away from them pumping this story for clicks. The dealings with former drug dealer still look odd though.

Fits AKA The Palmetto Enquirer is trash news. The new article was rehashed news with one new paragraph. That new paragraph being there is evidence but we don’t know what that evidence is.

For those not involved it is like watching a soap opera. Some of the facts will never come out as they are unbelievable.

I would love to find 1700 acres for 730,005.

From the article you linked:
    As noted earlier, according to Colleton county property records Murdaugh paid Boulware’s wife five dollars for Moselle. However, the transfer deed (.pdf) dated April 15, 2013 referenced the “exchange of like-kind replacement property” totaling $730,000 – part of a “multi-property, non-simultaneous, tax-free exchange transaction” entered into between Boulware and Murdaugh. Typically such transactions – which are authorized by section 1031 of the U.S. internal revenue code – allow the seller to avoid capital gains taxes so long as they invest any proceeds of the sale into the purchase of other properties.
    Not really the compelling part or my point in posting. This was a former client that was being tried as a drug smuggler that on his deathbed signed over these rights and did these deals. Thus the water access and runway become part of the larger story. I have no inside knowledge, only that which I consume via various media outlets, FWIW. MG
    Dum Spiro Spero

Quote Originally Posted by CofC Waterfowler View Post
    Doesn’t mean much. Typical. Other consideration can still be paid as part of transaction. Don’t want public info small town knowing what was paid via public records. Fits should know this and probably do. They don’t want that fact to take away from them pumping this story for clicks. The dealings with former drug dealer still look odd though.

Fits AKA The Palmetto Enquirer is trash news. The new article was rehashed news with one new paragraph. That new paragraph being there is evidence but we don’t know what that evidence is.
    somebody has to defend the drug dealers too. Maybe it was for services rendered. The $5 was for the record and tax purposes.

Quote Originally Posted by Maggie Glover View Post
    Not really the compelling part or my point in posting. This was a former client that was being tried as a drug smuggler that on his deathbed signed over these rights and did these deals. Thus the water access and runway become part of the larger story. I have no inside knowledge, only that which I consume via various media outlets, FWIW. MG
    And that’s why I would be careful posting hearsay or what you read in the media that you don’t know to be true.

Some of the family members of those you speak of (I’m not talking about the Murdaughs) are on this site.

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Reb View Post
    And that’s why I would be careful posting hearsay or what you read in the media that you don’t know to be true.

Some of the family members of those you speak of (I’m not talking about the Murdaughs) are on this site.

I am not sure anyone on here is being held up as an investigative journalist, so the assumption is the information is arm's length, and in this case from a published, quoted source. My ONLY point is that few people are speaking about the runway, water access, and the fact that this property was once held by a person that was tried for drug smuggling, and for that I believe is noteworthy.

Perhaps we should just get JAB to kill all of the Murdaugh threads as we did before the murders. Somehow once two people were murdered, the cone of silence was lifted. I feel certain that like most cases, that are innocent family members that can/will be harmed by the actions of the guilty. My citing the fact that this hunting property is unique in that it has a runway will probably not be the fulcrum that tips the scales of anguish. Now feel free to carry on with the scrutiny as I am now duly on notice. MG
    Dum Spiro Spero

Did you just say "fulcrum that tips the scales of anguish"?

Quote Originally Posted by Sportin' Woodies View Post
    Did you just say "fulcrum that tips the scales of anguish"?
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

Looks like the wife was digging and snooping around and hiring the forensic accountant may have been her death sentence
    He knew, it would unravel everything
    The son was probably collateral damage or the Mom was confiding in the ginger
    Most likely he was banking on all the death threats and community/victim hate/revenge sending the investigators
    down a rabbit hole.

I think I can help out with the whole PAN-PAMM dilemna..
    Last edited by Duck Nitz; 01-05-2022 at 06:05 PM.
    At least I'm housebroken.