Page 21 of 65 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast

Thread: Another shooting in Hampton

Quote Originally Posted by buckpro View Post
    While I surely don't condone what's going on here, some of the things presumably done I do "understand". Maybe I was raised different, but family is family, if I thought I could get away with it, I'd turn the world to ash to protect my wife, children, brothers and even a few friends.
    This is how you end up with a Paul murdaugh

Quote Originally Posted by Drakey View Post
    To protect them from the consequences from their wrongs? I get what you're saying. I would go to the ends of the earth to protect my family, but sometimes it's better to learn lessons from your screwups verses having somebody bail you out every time.
    Absolutely not and I agree 100% with your comment. I'm just saying I get it, like them protecting him from the crash. I disagree with it and he was 100% a POS, but I get it, it's your child.
    Quote Originally Posted by Glenn View Post
    I'll shoot over a kids head in a blind or long gun one on a turkey in a heart beat. You want to kill stuff around me you gonna earn it.

People only learn when they fail and pay the consequences. If you are never found in the wrong or made to face the music, then you never learn lessons. Hard love is tough. That’s why it’s called hard. I dont like to punish my daughters and watch them cry but i know it is essential to hopefully keep them from growing up to be shitheads.

The murdaughs are facing that music now. Seems they never have in the past. If they had, maybe there would be less people dead. The chickens are coming home to roost Bobby Bouche!
    "Eventually, all things merge into one, and a river runs through it. The river was cut by the world's great flood and runs over rocks from the basement of time. On some of the rocks are timeless raindrops. Under the rocks are the words, and some of the words are theirs.
    I am haunted by waters" Norman Maclean.

Protecting him from the crash?
    I'm more concerned with protecting my kids from Gods judgement of killing a girl and lying about it.

Quote Originally Posted by buckpro View Post
    Absolutely not and I agree 100% with your comment. I'm just saying I get it, like them protecting him from the crash. I disagree with it and he was 100% a POS, but I get it, it's your child.
    If your child kills someone or in this case a suspected three people, you don’t protect him, you let him suffer the consequences or put him down.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

Quote Originally Posted by Saltydog235 View Post
    If your child kills someone or in this case a suspected three people, you don’t protect him, you let him suffer the consequences or put him down.
    I would definitely NOT "put him down". He would have to go thru the judicial system and let the cards fall where they may. I wouldn't help him cover it up, but on the other hand, I most definitely would not shoot him.

I'm in Wisconsin for work.

This story was run on the local news out of Madison this morning.

Unreal.
    "Freedom Isn't Free"
    _Spc. Thomas Caughman
    1983-2004

Quote Originally Posted by Dook View Post
    Go tigers!

Quote Originally Posted by turbo View Post

Unreal.
    Just the dust settling, bo.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If parents didn't suck our world would suck a lot less. Do your job parents. You should never feel bad about punishing your kids. They deserve and need every ounce of it.

i'm pretty sure buckpro is a good parent.
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

Quote Originally Posted by Drakey View Post
    I would definitely NOT "put him down". He would have to go thru the judicial system and let the cards fall where they may. I wouldn't help him cover it up, but on the other hand, I most definitely would not shoot him.
    You don't think it's possible that's what the old man told him to do before he died? I can 100% see a scenario where the old guy said the kid had to go or he'd destroy the entire family, only issue was the mom got in the way or was collateral damage. Nothing would surprise me at this point with all that is happening and coming to light with this case. All speculation of course but, as has been said, John Grisham couldn't have written this one any better, like a real life Yellowstone but without Beth.

And I agree with you on the legal system, only issue is they are so entwined with the legal system would justice truly be served?
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

Quote Originally Posted by Saltydog235 View Post
    You don't think it's possible that's what the old man told him to do before he died? I can 100% see a scenario where the old guy said the kid had to go or he'd destroy the entire family, only issue was the mom got in the way or was collateral damage. Nothing would surprise me at this point with all that is happening and coming to light with this case. All speculation of course but, as has been said, John Grisham couldn't have written this one any better, like a real life Yellowstone but without Beth.

And I agree with you on the legal system, only issue is they are so entwined with the legal system would justice truly be served?
    You absolutely have a point there. The whole situation is messed up man. Unless Alex breaks down and tells the entire truth, I'm not sure SLED or the FBI or anybody else could ever get to the bottom of it.

But if Alex spills the beans about the murders . . . what about the "ominous email"?

Quote Originally Posted by Remy View Post
    If parents didn't suck our world would suck a lot less. Do your job parents. You should never feel bad about punishing your kids. They deserve and need every ounce of it.
    That's a fact. Most missed my point, I don't agree or condone anything that's happened, i hope they get what's coming but i do understand the protect your kid mentality to a point. He never would of had that problem if he hadn't of raised a POS to begin with.
    Quote Originally Posted by Glenn View Post
    I'll shoot over a kids head in a blind or long gun one on a turkey in a heart beat. You want to kill stuff around me you gonna earn it.

Fitsnews reporting Alex Murdaugh is in custody at the Hampton County Detention Center.
    Last edited by nitro5x6's; 09-16-2021 at 11:32 AM.
    F**K Cancer

Just Damn.

Quote Originally Posted by turbo View Post

Unreal.

I’m in Alberta, it came on the news during breakfast this morning.

I’m in Woompston and the new Journal comes out today. I’ll let y’all know what’s on the front page here in a little bit.

It was the #2 podcast nationally last week. Everyone is watching, so it is no surprise that it is on the news in Wisconsin or Alberta.

I completely get where Buckpro I s coming from. None of y’all ever had a buddy get you out of a speeding ticket? Lots of hypocrisy flying around in here. A lot of people confusing consequences with legal ramifications. Plenty of times I would have preferred to be a guest of the city of Sumter than in the custody of my father.

We can all agree that this is an extreme case of enabling, and it ended very tragically. A lot of people have lost family members and friends to this. Not a soul thinks this is a good thing. But, there is a lot of grass between this, and getting out of a speeding ticket.
    Them that don't know him won't like him, and them that do sometimes won't know how to take him

He ain't wrong, he's just different, and his pride won't let him do things to make you think he's right

They don't put Championship rings on smooth hands

Quote Originally Posted by ADP View Post
    If this cat spent $10 million on oxy then he must have been poppin' them like tic tacs. You don't hide that kind of an addiction for any length of time. I think it goes deeper and agree he was hooked on money.

My guess is women and bastard kids or blackmail

Living large, damn pills ain’t that expensive

They just setting up the grand stage to beat the system again

My guess is a lot of “uncovered graves” may come out of this whole thing before it is over. Hell I would not put it past them pinning on the old man that died saying he was tired of “Timmy’s” antics and Alex’s wife may have going to expose some deep family secrets.

My bet is this will go way back on this family

Quote Originally Posted by trkykilr View Post
    …..there is a lot of grass between this, and getting out of a speeding ticket.
    Yet that’s the analogy you chose to use to deem people hypocrites……