Page 35 of 65 FirstFirst ... 25333435363745 ... LastLast

Thread: Another shooting in Hampton

Quote Originally Posted by JJ1965 View Post
    Well that’s just ridiculous.

We are a lynch mob society.
    Unfortunately, you're absolutely spot-on.

Quote Originally Posted by FULLCHOKE View Post
    I have not really kept up with this.

So I did a quick google and from what I understand.

Elderly housekeeper of many years dies in his own home. He promises sons he will help them monetarily.

Sets the sons up with a buddy lawyer. And then he and his buddy direct lawyer all funds from wrongful death into his own pocket.

That’s messed up.
    That’s just episode 1.

Default Another shooting in Hampton

Quote Originally Posted by Black Bart View Post
    Unfortunately, you're absolutely spot-on.
    This is different there are 6 criminal investigations and 2 civil on going. The mob is SLED and lawyers.

This is a case where a reset needs to happen in that district , we read l here all the time about a needed "resets". Yet the same that say that here and many others in SC seem to worship wealthy Democrats with large tracts of land with deer, turkey, tame quail, ducks and a few boats and can help or not help in most legal matters. And they hold politics funded raisers and give large contributions.

There is a culture in SC that Jim Crow laws created, lawyers picking judges instead of voters for instance. It is enjoyable to watch it all crumble down minus the victims over the years. The SC Swamp is deeper than the DC swamp just smaller in diameter.

These people like keeping the corridor of shame blue and poor for control but that seems to ending. Yankees are tired of shoveling snow and like a cheaper cost of living and they don't care who your relatives are.
    Last edited by Bigtimber2; 10-19-2021 at 01:16 PM.

Huh?

made sense in his head
    “If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.”
    -Samuel Adams

Quote Originally Posted by Glenn View Post
    Huh?
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

Due process wasnt a concern for anybody named Murdaugh at the crash scene or hospital afterwards.

Or where Smith’s murdered body was placed. Or while Gloria Satterfield lay in the hospital.

Nobody gave a fucking shit then. So I don’t give a shit now. Fuck your feelings if I have insulted your friends. Your feelings can die like Mallory, Stephen, and Gloria did, cocksucker.

And the deflectors and apologist.

BT2,

You're arguably the most intelligent person on this site, and you have a LOT to offer. Take time to articulate your thoughts, dude.

BT2,

You're arguably the most intelligent person on this site, and you have a LOT to offer…

You mean like an Idiot Savant or something?
    When it comes your time to die, be not like those whose hearts are filled with the fear of death, so that when their time comes they weep and pray for a little more time to live their lives over again in a different way. Sing your death song and die like a hero going home. -Tecumseh-

Quote Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
    You're also one of select few clemings with sense.

Indeed. Took me a while to realize, but I'm not wrong. Dude is sharp for sure.

Even a broke clock is right 14 times a week.
    When it comes your time to die, be not like those whose hearts are filled with the fear of death, so that when their time comes they weep and pray for a little more time to live their lives over again in a different way. Sing your death song and die like a hero going home. -Tecumseh-

Quote Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
    You're also one of select few clemings with sense.

i'm so confused.
    somehow I got week3end3r mad.

i was just reiterating what cali said...he didnt recall anyone defending alex murdaugh.

again, i dont know jackshit about this story so I wont go on a tirade.

aren't ALL lawyers crooks? Why cant we find some common ground there?
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

Quote Originally Posted by 2thDoc View Post
    i'm so confused.
    somehow I got week3end3r mad.

i was just reiterating what cali said...he didnt recall anyone defending alex murdaugh.

again, i dont know jackshit about this story so I wont go on a tirade.

aren't ALL lawyers crooks? Why cant we find some common ground there?
    Lawyers are crooks until you need one. There are several legal community upset by this.

I don't think Weekenders post was directed at you.

Default Another shooting in Hampton

ALL the ones that advertise on TV are. It’s surely a pretty rare occurrence amongst the rest of them.
    Last edited by 2thDoc; 10-19-2021 at 02:43 PM. Reason: Spelling and punctuation!

Much sharper people here than I (or is it me,see)

Dysgraphia is like dyslexia it doesn't go away. I can write in short sentences and read backwards a few times but I am not taking the time here. I did enough of that in school. At work we have journalism majors admins that will prof technical letters when needed.

Not to deflect from this story. It will be interesting how this end. A story like this brought us Governor McMaster. Which will make most want him to lose in a primary.

Seems like a vacuum is coming who will fill it?

No bond was interesting the heavy hitters took it on the chin today.

It’s OK. I self diagnosed Cisnormativity today, and I don’t think it ever goes away
    Them that don't know him won't like him, and them that do sometimes won't know how to take him

He ain't wrong, he's just different, and his pride won't let him do things to make you think he's right

They don't put Championship rings on smooth hands

haven't seen or read if any life insurance policies were on the wife and son?
    If he had $10M on himself, I wouldn't be surprised if there were substantial amounts on wife

Vegas.
    F**K Cancer

Just Damn.