Page 19 of 65 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast

Thread: Another shooting in Hampton

Quote Originally Posted by huntinghagen#12 View Post
    I mean I think I know who was trying to protect this, but who was it (screen names)? I didn’t keep up with the original thread.
    They’re probably still dealing with the fact they won’t get to go to the oyster roast this year

Quote Originally Posted by Remy View Post
    They’re probably still dealing with the fact they won’t get to go to the oyster roast this year
    Oyster roast?!? I started actively participating on site too late. I Would be down to meet fellow sc duckers aside from the ones I know in person at some point.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Being investigated in several cases could the judge go against the grain and deny bond? Or does he show up at 4 for bond hearing, not booked, just cell camera pic in the hall and free to go on a cheap bond?

Quote Originally Posted by Islandguy85 View Post
    Oyster roast?!? I started actively participating on site too late. I Would be down to meet fellow sc duckers aside from the ones I know in person at some point.

I was talking about the Mardaugh supporters not getting invited to the Mardaughs oyster roast shin digs

Quote Originally Posted by Remy View Post
    I was talking about the Mardaugh supporters not getting invited to the Mardaughs oyster roast shin digs
    Ahhh. I don’t want to go to those.

Sounds like he was addicted to money and not Oxy. I bet there's alot of prominent influential people in the Lowcountry who won't be getting a good nights sleep for awhile. Follow the $ trail.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghetto View Post
    A larger caliber will help you with your deer kills. Try it.

Quote Originally Posted by Sportin' Woodies View Post
    I agree with timber22

If this cat spent $10 million on oxy then he must have been poppin' them like tic tacs. You don't hide that kind of an addiction for any length of time. I think it goes deeper and agree he was hooked on money.

Quote Originally Posted by ADP View Post
    Doesn't take a whole lot to be the best just tell lies, be vague and redirect. He's good at what he does but still a grease ball.
    Let me write that down really quickly. Sage advice on how to be the best trial lawyer. Thanks man!
    Carolina Counsel

Quote Originally Posted by ecu1984 View Post
    couple of thoughts
    1) If Alex is broke, his brothers certainly are not and most likely love him in some form or fashion
    2) These attorneys make the big bucks because they are known for big time cases. Maybe they do it on the cheap or pro bono to be
    on the front page and Good Morning America shows. Pretty strong national advertising. Would love to hear Carolina Counsel's opinion on if this is a possibility
    They aren’t doing anything pro bono! There are some great lawyers in that firm. Johnny Parker is an icon. Lee Cope is as good of a youngish (late 40s) lawyer as there is in this state. The firm made bank for decades because Hampton and Allendale were “judicial hellholes.” A $10k case in any other county was worth $100k down there. Was that due to corruption? Not so sure. The firm and family were just extraordinarily intertwined with the community and it made it really hard to defend a case there. I will say that when the good lawyers from that firm came up here to try cases, they showed that they were the real deal- they could get big verdicts anywhere.
    Carolina Counsel

Quote Originally Posted by Carolina Counsel View Post
    Let me write that down really quickly. Sage advice on how to be the best trial lawyer. Thanks man!
    Your welcome. Maybe you'll figure out the profession one day.

Tide is a turning.

Going to be interesting to hear the real story one day??
    Last edited by BullJakeGrappler; 09-15-2021 at 10:27 PM.
    Double Secret Probation Officer

Quote Originally Posted by Carolina Counsel View Post
    They aren’t doing anything pro bono! There are some great lawyers in that firm. Johnny Parker is an icon. Lee Cope is as good of a youngish (late 40s) lawyer as there is in this state. The firm made bank for decades because Hampton and Allendale were “judicial hellholes.” A $10k case in any other county was worth $100k down there. Was that due to corruption? Not so sure. The firm and family were just extraordinarily intertwined with the community and it made it really hard to defend a case there. I will say that when the good lawyers from that firm came up here to try cases, they showed that they were the real deal- they could get big verdicts anywhere.
    another fellow on here was asking how Merdaugh was paying Dick H.
    I was asking you if Dick H would possibly be representing him on the cheap for the high profile national publicity?

He is "turning himself in today (Thursday), arraignment and bond hearing at 4pm @ Hampton County courthouse.
    Charged w/ "conspiracy to commit insurance fraud"

In the original thread in which someone expressed a serious desire to see who was really driving the boat a member of this site said, “why does that matter?”

Fuck me, man. I hope to hell that guy nor any other oyster roast attender ever loses a loved one to some cocky negligent POS. That shit never goes away. That pain burns every time you see their picture or you remember them.

I am sorry Mrs. Murdaugh was murdered. But fuck the rest of them. Fuck anybody who abuses their position to protect the guilty or loved ones in illegal ways.

Quote Originally Posted by led0321 View Post
    Let’s not forget the dipshits from the original thread and the threats of “if you wanna live down there I suggest you stay out of the boat crash, I can promise you want no part of it”.

“You might find cocaine in your car”

“The first year interns will prosecute the slander cases”

Yea?

It’s just a fucking meme now and another case of a fucking group of carpet baggers losing it all.

Sucks to suck
    Quote Originally Posted by SCHUNTINFANATIC View Post
    What about the PM threats from moderators on here to “watch what you say if you want to stick around this site”…………..
    Quote Originally Posted by FEETDOWN View Post
    My brutha…..
    Quote Originally Posted by w33kender View Post
    In the original thread in which someone expressed a serious desire to see who was really driving the boat a member of this site said, “why does that matter?”

Fuck me, man. I hope to hell that guy nor any other oyster roast attender ever loses a loved one to some cocky negligent POS. That shit never goes away. That pain burns every time you see their picture or you remember them.

I am sorry Mrs. Murdaugh was murdered. But fuck the rest of them. Fuck anybody who abuses their position to protect the guilty or loved ones in illegal ways.
    You my boy Blue....all of yall.

"You can say what you want to on here, but you cant say that...."
    Last edited by FishSticker; 09-16-2021 at 06:26 AM.

i dont have a dog in this fight and just dont keep up with this horrible story. nor do I know how to do moderator stuff. All I can say is that I think there are other family members that shouldn't be guilty by association. I think that's important to keep in mind.
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

Quote Originally Posted by FishSticker View Post

"You can say what you want to on here, but you cant say that...."
    No, you can say what you want, you just can't present bullshit and rumor as fact. It isn't a hard concept for most to grasp as this 20 pages shows...

mornin JAB!
    We gave you Corn,you gave us clap,bad trade.

I think when the dust settles on this thing, there’s gonna be a lot of dust
    Them that don't know him won't like him, and them that do sometimes won't know how to take him

He ain't wrong, he's just different, and his pride won't let him do things to make you think he's right

They don't put Championship rings on smooth hands

Quote Originally Posted by trkykilr View Post
    I think when the dust settles on this thing, there’s gonna be a lot of dust
    And there's probably alot around the country club praying for rain.

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Catdaddy; 09-16-2021 at 07:20 AM.