Thread: Anybody?

Default Anybody?

I got shells and don't mind paying. I be damned if I am going to a public field Saturday.
    Gettin old is for pussies! AND MY NEW TRUE people say like Capt. Tom >>>>>>>>>/
    "Wow, often imitated but never duplicated. No one can do it like the master. My hat is off to you DRDUCK!"

Been waiting on this

I make my own invites in the hole.
    Sea Ark 1542 w/ Yamaha 40
    Xpress 16 w/ 50 Hammer
    War Eagle 15 w/ 30 Hammer

--------------------------------------------------

"Sometimes you gotta grab the bull by the horns and the women by the tits and take charge in your life" - General Patton

"I'm very drunk and I intend on getting still drunker before this evening's over."
    - Rhett Butler

I’ve got a couple feeders up in Fairfield that are holding a couple hundred doves each if you want to shoot them. You might need a very small dog, or a falcon to retrieve them from the briars.
    When it comes your time to die, be not like those whose hearts are filled with the fear of death, so that when their time comes they weep and pray for a little more time to live their lives over again in a different way. Sing your death song and die like a hero going home. -Tecumseh-

Quote Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
    You're also one of select few clemings with sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Luvin' Labs View Post
    Been waiting on this
    Figured you lost some sleep over it. Will trade out a deer hunt at the HOLE. You will kill. Ask WDave if you don't believe me
    Gettin old is for pussies! AND MY NEW TRUE people say like Capt. Tom >>>>>>>>>/
    "Wow, often imitated but never duplicated. No one can do it like the master. My hat is off to you DRDUCK!"

Most folks that have a dove field already have plenty of opportunities to shoot deer, just to give the sunflowers a chance.

Shoulda asked back in April when folks were just starting the discing, spraying, fertilizing, planting, spraying again, cultivating, etc., etc.

I got invited to go to a 40 ac sunflower field and was told not to buy any shells.