Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Anybody

DM1 yall hiring?
    More fuel = more boost!!

KRT, Can you take the place of my dog and 4 wheeler? Had to fire my last [img]graemlins/afro.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
    80-20 Genaration

sign me up [img]graemlins/headbanger.gif[/img]
    More fuel = more boost!!

Are you talking about Ceder Island, FLA? Ive fished near there and saw an abundance of common mergansers, buffleheads, and goldeneyes. How do yall hunt em down there?

Hey Sportin, you could always come down to Louisiana and make a hunt with me. I am expanding my leases this year to include about another 800 acres. We have a mixed bag of birds here with alot of divers, teal, gadwalls, and mottled ducks.

DM#1, I have a friend who is a guide here in La who might be interested in possibly swapping a hunt for a hunt if you're game. He has a bunch of land in SW Lousiana that he guides on. He is addicted to green heads but is stuck down here shooting speckled bellies, pintails, and teal.
    Living in Moncks Corner but looking forward to moving back to the West Coast in 2020 where there are more ducks and less duck hunters!! LOL

MMaster, i just checked back on this thread, so i'm sorry it took me so long to get back to you. I have hunted up there many times, and we have done everything from jump shooting black ducks in a few of those freshwater ponds, to shooting pintails and redheads in the open ocean, and busting blackheads in the marsh. I would say that the best reason to go to cedar is to shoot redheads, pintails, and a ass of blackheads. I have hunted all over but for me nothing compares to shooting pintails and redheads over the open saltwater, while it's snowing, 30 DEG., and blowing 30 knots. That my friend seperates the waterfowlers from the wanabees. My fathers been shooting ducks in the timber and on ponds for almost 60 years, i took him to cedar island last year and now he's already talking about next year. There is nothing like it.
    It\'s better to burn out than to fade away.

Hammers,
    I am from NC and have hunted a good amount with a friend of mine up at Cedar Island. His family has been hunting in that area for 30 years now. They used to have a great experience up there and have killed a good amount of ducks in the past. However they have found that in recent years the area has been taken over by ass hole guides that bait ducks, tear down their blinds, as well as phsically threaten them with violence or damage to their personal property if they hunt their spots on the public water. All I am saying is that I urge you strongly to not hunt with one of these shit head guides up there. Make sure whoever you are hunting with is legit and doing it right. There is a guide up there by the name of Royce that is very reputable a local and a damn fine man. I would recommend him though I can't say that I have ever used him myself as I have never been on a guided hunt up there. Anyway ejoy your trip to cedar island it is an awesome area to hunt.

I hunt with the a waterman that lives on cedar island, He let's us come up and do our own thing. We have a few hole that he's showed us and we hunt a few of his blinds, He's a great guy. Bar none one of the hardest men i have ever seen in my life.
    It\'s better to burn out than to fade away.

just stay right nere dam sure not going to WISC.

Don't wait until the last minute folks. 360 days prior to next year's Alberta hunt and have already made accomodations for 31 hunters! Thos edates are long gone. Our Texas Panhandle hunt is already filling with repeat hunters too.
    Visit <a href=\"http://www.getducks.com\" target=\"_blank\">GetDucks.com</a><br /><i><a href=\"http://getducks.com/properties/willow_break.htm\" target=\"_blank\">* Willow Break LLC *</a></i><br />

Cracks me up how those from north cackolacky call 'em blackheads. Those are bluebills boys, bluebills.
    Carla Dee

Ya'll want to trade some hunts?