Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bill Maher

Quote Originally Posted by Highstrung View Post
    If Hitler liked shooting mallards and tits, y'all would be like "he ain't so bad".
    First time I've ever commented with the phrase "sig-worthy".

You guys watched Greg Gutfelds show at 11?

Quote Originally Posted by Highstrung View Post
    If Hitler liked shooting mallards and tits, y'all would be like "he ain't so bad".
    Yes as long as they are saying something you agree with. Same with Manchin and Sinema. Neither are moderates or conservatives but right now, well maybe last week they were heroes.

Jerry Falwell used to preach separatism from liberals, etc. No moral compromising rah rah all the time. He and the Moral Majority made today's bible-believing Christians look like the church at Sardis or Sodom. Jerry once said, "I'm a fundamentalist and a separatist. That means I'm to the right of you on every issue. And if I don't know where I stand on an issue, tell me what you believe, and I'll get to the right of that."

Then the very president Falwell campaigned for [with all of the power as a leading voice of the Moral Majority] appointed a supreme court justice who was a moderate on abortion. Boy, did Jerry look sad when the media asked questions about the president's appointee.

The president who "betrayed" conservativism was Ronald Reagan. The president and darling of conservatism helped the cause of abortion to some degree. Mull on that when fuming over Bill Maher or other godless wretches not suitable for your poker game or golf gathering.

I'm not sure if you were trying to get into an political discussion with me? Or theological? But that ain't gonna happen, because I don't care enough to go deep. Or do I put out my beliefs on both for anyone to decipher between what's real or what's not. I did use to tune into his original show PIC on the comedy channel years back, so I know he's an atheist. People can do "themselves" with no bother, but I don't care for someone who openly mocks it for shock factor or monetary gain. It's just me. There's a lot of "hate" inside someone like that. I don't hate.