Thread: Atv mechanic near charleston

Default Atv mechanic near charleston

Anybody have a good one? Looking for a shade tree type mechanic to run down an electrical issue I can’t find and also some brake stuff. Will go to a dealership if I have to, but running down this option first.

Hopefully someone will chime in soon. I need a carb rebuild and a valve adjustment on a Honda 500…

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by 4THEGIRLS View Post
    Anybody have a good one? Looking for a shade tree type mechanic to run down an electrical issue I can’t find and also some brake stuff. Will go to a dealership if I have to, but running down this option first.
    Checked your wires good? Mice love to chew on some wires.

Not a shade tree but I recently used Champion Honda on Dorchester Rd to work on my Recon and Rancher. Fuel pump and PM on rancher, carb clean on Recon. Had great service and both ready in a week.

Strutn, I have checked all the fuses and connections that I can find. I think it is a bad starter or kill switch.

Thanks whitewater. I live about 15 minutes from there.

Fireman, I got the name of a shop in Walterboro that is supposed to be good. Heard his name from several different people, all with positive reviews. I can send you the I do if that is not too far from you.