Thread: Passport Expedition

Default Passport Expedition

So I was just invited on a Canada trip coming up in October. Passport is expired. I’m trying to figure out the best course of action to get it renewed in time to make the trip. It’s a trip that I really really hate to turn down. Any insight into this process would be greatly appreciated.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Conservation means the wise use of the earth and its resources for the lasting good of men. -Gifford Pinchot

The beauty of the second amendment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it. -Thomas Jefferson

The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.

You can have it expedited. Is the border even open? I can't keep up.

Send in the paperwork for your passport to get expedited and pay the extra money for it. You can always go three days before you leave and stand in line for it but you have to get your self in the que.
    http://tektongamecalls.com

Tekton Game Calls

843-290-9569

Normal route is close to 12 weeks right now. Expedited is a little quicker but no promises. Fastest route is to go through your congressman’s office. You can get it in a week. Wife works at the local passport acceptance office, in Rock Hill. Call you there and ask for Heather. She’ll get you all the info and whatnot

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "Some high society lady says is your horse outside, no ma'am he's between my legs, but you're too fat to ride" Hank Jr