Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Thread: What is healthy?

Mine look like bass bellies... post spawn though.

Quote Originally Posted by JABIII View Post
    The point that you are missing is that every person should AVOID eating the same shitty fake foods. There is no ambiguity about the outcome and benefits. Eat real food...
    I agree to a point. I personally believe you can live a life of moderation and be perfectly healthy. You can enjoy sugar and other "treats" as long as it's not abused. If you feel like sugar is the devil, then don't eat it. But, that don't mean someone else can't enjoy it and live a long productive life.

All you organ eaters, how are you preparing them? I have some beef livers and hearts in the freezer that are sliced but dont have a clue what do with them short of breading them in some high gluten AP flour and frying them in canola oil.
    cut\'em

Quote Originally Posted by Fish View Post
    How do you know “it may wreck havoc on another”? You think this and you think that and meanwhile you don’t know shit about this topic. You have added nothing except your bullshit opinions.

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CnFFB...d=YWJhMjlhZTc=
    And you've done the same. You are giving your opinion and the opinion of Instagram influencers. You can think your way is the only way all you want. I hope it serves you well.

Quote Originally Posted by Southernduck View Post
    All you organ eaters, how are you preparing them? I have some beef livers and hearts in the freezer that are sliced but dont have a clue what do with them short of breading them in some high gluten AP flour and frying them in canola oil.
    I like to slice deer liver very thin, put steak seasoning on it (or just salt, pepper, garlic powder), then cook them for a minute on each side in browned butter. Turns out great. Even our 5 year old eats it and likes it.

I'm not big into organs, so there's not help here. I do like some fried livers, and pate. - incapable of doing the little sky accent

Quote Originally Posted by Remy View Post
    I agree to a point. I personally believe you can live a life of moderation and be perfectly healthy. You can enjoy sugar and other "treats" as long as it's not abused. If you feel like sugar is the devil, then don't eat it. But, that don't mean someone else can't enjoy it and live a long productive life.
    I don't care what anybody eats. I just don't want to be on the financial hook for consequences of their poor life choices.

Eat frozen pizza and wash it down with gallons of Mr. Pibb for all I care. But when it's time to have your foot lopped off and your taking 8-10 pills a day, wrestling a cpap and trying to get your hover-round, be prepared to pay for that crap yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by Glenn View Post
    I don't care what anybody eats. I just don't want to be on the financial hook for consequences of their poor life choices.

Eat frozen pizza and wash it down with gallons of Mr. Pibb for all I care. But when it's time to have your foot lopped off and your taking 8-10 pills a day, wrestling a cpap and trying to get your hover-round, be prepared to pay for that crap yourself.
    Why should I pay for the consequences of my actions?
    cut\'em

Why should I pay for the consequences of my actions?
    I know, right?!

What in the Founding of America am I thinking?
    Last edited by Glenn; 01-23-2023 at 12:07 PM.

I agree and I'll take it a step further. I don't want to pay for any medical issues other people have. You tear your rotator cuff doing too much Crossfit? That's on you. You get cancer, that's on you. My medical costs shouldn't reflect the general population, only my own life experience.

Yeah, fuck that am I my brother's keeper shit. Who ever thought that up is an asshole. *chortle*

Any leads on a 4 wheel drive hover-round?

Grind them up with burger meat. I’ll take the hearts off your hands.

Problem is, the oblivious mouth breathers are the first to tell us and support initiatives dictating that we do something detrimental to our health to (allegedly) protect their non-existent immune systems.
    Last edited by everlast; 01-23-2023 at 11:23 AM.
    “If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.”
    -Samuel Adams

Wait, back up a second. Highstrung, you admit to doing yoga but you called me a hippie for fishing out of a kayak?

Yep... and I love the Dead, but I don't like most of their fans.

I call a lot of people hippies, or nerds, or betas.. sometimes it's a term of endearment
    Last edited by Highstrung; 01-23-2023 at 11:40 AM.

Beta is the new fag.