Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast

Thread: What is healthy?

Quote Originally Posted by murraywader View Post
    That and the fact that seed oils are in everything now.
    I'm also of the opinion that seed/vegetable oil is one of the worst things humans eat.

Even if you're eating what you think are healthier meals at a restaurant, all of it's cooked in that garbage.

Combination? Really? You’re a dumbass.

Two part question. Assuming adequate exercise, what foods fix the problem and optimize health?

Is it a kale smoothie and a pot of white beans for the vegan?

Is it Coca-Cola, double cheeseburgers, and ice cream for the all American?

Is it the occasional sweet tea, 2% milk, green beans, whole wheat bread, grilled pork chop for the moderation is key dude?

Or is it high fat dairy, bacon, eggs, sweet potato, and ribeyes for the keto guy?

And now, remembering that we’re talking about optimal health, which one of these diets or “lifestyles” works best under a load? And by load, I mean weight lifting combined with varied high intensity excercise?

Please include links to support your responses.

Will any Instagram entrepreneur do?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "This is My commandment, that you love one another as I have loved you." John 15:12

"Strive for peace with everyone, and for the holiness without which no one will see the Lord." Hebrews 12:14

Default What is healthy?

Scott Jurek, the guy who directed GameChangers, the MMA guy, I can’t remember his name, for the vegan crowd

Layne Norton and Alan Aragon for your two middle groups.

And I’m sure you have plenty of references for your keto group but since I’m here: Ken Berry, Paul Saladino, and Mark Sisson.

What do I win?

Also, I’m glad to see you care again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by MolliesMaster; 01-21-2023 at 10:59 AM.
    "This is My commandment, that you love one another as I have loved you." John 15:12

"Strive for peace with everyone, and for the holiness without which no one will see the Lord." Hebrews 12:14

I still don’t care.

Quote Originally Posted by Fish View Post
    Combination? Really? You’re a dumbass.

Two part question. Assuming adequate exercise, what foods fix the problem and optimize health?

Is it a kale smoothie and a pot of white beans for the vegan?

Is it Coca-Cola, double cheeseburgers, and ice cream for the all American?

Is it the occasional sweet tea, 2% milk, green beans, whole wheat bread, grilled pork chop for the moderation is key dude?

Or is it high fat dairy, bacon, eggs, sweet potato, and ribeyes for the keto guy?

And now, remembering that we’re talking about optimal health, which one of these diets or “lifestyles” works best under a load? And by load, I mean weight lifting combined with varied high intensity excercise?

Please include links to support your responses.
    There’s not a 1 size fits all diet and exercise regimen. I think we are all different and have different genetic makeup so while keto make work well for 1 person, it may wreck havoc on another. If you think every person should eat exactly the same thing you’re the dumb one.

How do you know “it may wreck havoc on another”? You think this and you think that and meanwhile you don’t know shit about this topic. You have added nothing except your bullshit opinions.

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CnFFB...d=YWJhMjlhZTc=
    Last edited by Fish; 01-22-2023 at 02:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Remy View Post
    If you think every person should eat exactly the same thing you’re the dumb one.
    The point that you are missing is that every person should AVOID eating the same shitty fake foods. There is no ambiguity about the outcome and benefits. Eat real food...

Why does MolliesMaster keep getting banned?

And why is Fish so adamant about Keto? Man, it doesn't work for everyone. I tried it and felt like I didn't have enough energy for workouts. So the sweet potatoes and fruits came back and I like that much better.

My wife tried carnivore after reading Paul Saladinos book. It gave her stomach issues. So she abondoned it. He swears by it and it appears to work well for him.

There isn't a one size fits all that works for everyone. What everyone absolutely should do is avoid overdoing it on processed junk food and not be afraid of animal protein.

We eat a lot of red meat, eggs, and organs for protein. Plenty of fruit and veggies, plenty of full fat dairy. Probably not in any one category of named diets these days but I'm confident we're eating healthy.

Sorry I don't have any Instagram reels to post as a defense of my opinion. I let my bloodwork and pysical fitness level do the talking.

Quote Originally Posted by Remy View Post
    There’s not a 1 size fits all diet and exercise regimen. I think we are all different and have different genetic makeup so while keto make work well for 1 person, it may wreck havoc on another. If you think every person should eat exactly the same thing you’re the dumb one.
    i'm the dumb one who says there is ONE "diet" for all.
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

and what nutrient do you get out of dairy that is so important?
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

they do have fats, but I always thought dairy contained decent amounts of estrogen.. not being sassy for argumentative sakes. I can't remember the last time I drank milk, probably the last time Simple brought Happy Cow chocolate. I don't eat cereal either because it's feminine. I'll use some heavy cream because I like some luscious sauces, and then I do like fancy cheeses. I just try to take a break every so often.

Quote Originally Posted by 2thDoc View Post
    Protein, fat, calcium, vitamin A, D, and B12, phosphorous. Some people do have issue with lactose but for those who don't, milk is great.

Like Highstrung, I too like some fancy cheeses. What do you think I pair with my excellent smoked venison pastrami? Just some pickles and mustard? Pfft, I'm not poor.

Quote Originally Posted by 2thDoc View Post
    Are farts a nutrient?

Cuz I get a lot of those from dairy.

So all that butter I’ve been using, because seed oils are bad, is going to make me grow boobs and randomly start crying?

I haven't yet, but truthfully I've always worked out my chest too much.

I've started back with a some what yoga routine, and then I'm working more on my calves.. I want them to look like bass bellies.

Leg day is important. You don’t want your proportions getting out of wack.