Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Hydrate, hydrate. It ain’t worth dying for

Quote Originally Posted by Bad Habit View Post
    LMNT sure has a lot of sodium- how many of those are you using a day?
    I work outside and have been drinking 3-4 gallons of water lately, I usually have an LMNT at lunch and then another after work. Sometimes I’ll take one before bed if I’m feeling dehydrated.

Fuck wren. I miss red headed trainers and salt tabs on a Friday night.

Another plus for LMNT. While in Canada we usually get dehydrated quickly due to base ALT being around 1800' and close to no humidity. Headaches and the usual signs make us pound water to compensate. I had zero issues with dehydration this trip. Zero. Stuff works...

Quote Originally Posted by thawhacker View Post
    Anyone tried the biolyte iv in a bottle
    Yep. Works well. Usually take 2 bottles to feel right if you're pretty dehydrated.

Pickle juice is money if you find yourself out unprepared. If i'm out drinking and know i'm about to go heavy, i order shots of pure pickle juice in between liquor drinks, and water. 1000ml banana bag is only $40 at the drip bar down the road if night before got really real.

Pink Himalayan salt (sodium), cream of tartar(potassium), liquid magnesium (magnesium) is the poor man's lmnt, but going to have to grab some lmnt up for the road and/or flavor.
    Last edited by everlast; 10-20-2021 at 04:50 PM.
    “If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.”
    -Samuel Adams

I swear. Sometimes it reads like you guys are a bunch of navy seals. Banana bags, LMNT?, and all variety of extreme activity. That’s some real men of action shit I do declare.

Quote Originally Posted by Fish View Post
    I swear. Sometimes it reads like you guys are a bunch of navy seals. Banana bags, LMNT?, and all variety of extreme activity. That’s some real men of action shit I do declare.
    dude,

walking to the duck blind and sleeping at 1800’ is tough when all you do the rest of the year is punch a keyboard. give em a break.
    Windows Down!

effin a. Gravy Seals.

2021-10-28 07_23_56-fat guy navy seal meme - Google Search.png
    Last edited by everlast; 10-28-2021 at 06:25 AM.
    “If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.”
    -Samuel Adams

You fucking know it! lol.
    At least I'm housebroken.