Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: DNR on Sullivan’s Island Beach

Default DNR on Sullivan’s Island Beach

Anyone ever seen a game warden just driving his truck down the beach at Sullivan’s or IOP? Saw one today on Sullivan’s. Maybe he was looking for someone? But hardly anyone here now anyway. Not a soul fishing in the beach. I’m just foul I guess bc these crazy bastards on SI and IOP write tickets for alcohol on the beach. I know you can drink it in a cup. It’s just the principal of the thing. Pisses me off. Now DNR rolling down the beach. And G Ville city PD and this DNR driving around all the time since Covid with blue lights on??!! What’s that even about?!! “ here we are we’re watching you”. Meanwhile at least twice a week I get my door blown off by city, county or highway patrol flying somewhere with no lights on. Sick of this non sense.
    \"We say grace and we say maam, if you ain\'t into that, we don\'t give a damn.\" HW Jr.

You should run for office and change it.
    Quote Originally Posted by ecu1984 View Post
    Steelin' Ducks is the KRT of suppressors and such.

Not even trying to be a dick but I don’t see a correlation between drinking on a beach and a game warden driving down the beach?
    Quote Originally Posted by Chessbay View Post
    Literally translated to, "I smell like Scotch and Kodiak".
    "Let us cross over the river, and rest under the shade of the trees"- Gen. Thomas "Stonewall" Jackson

You want to get really pissed? Take your boat down to Beaufort and ride around (without drinking) during the Beaufort Water Festival. You’ll grit your teeth out.

I some what agree...try driving between Union and Spartanburg on 176..... Speed limits and traffic laws don't apply to SC HWp, Spartanburg Co., Union Co., or City of Union LEO.

Quote Originally Posted by tsigmon View Post
    I some what agree...try driving between Union and Spartanburg on 176..... Speed limits and traffic laws don't apply to SC HWp, Spartanburg Co., Union Co., or City of Union LEO.
    Yep had the doors blown off numerous times, while speeding myself
    Quote Originally Posted by Chessbay View Post
    Literally translated to, "I smell like Scotch and Kodiak".
    "Let us cross over the river, and rest under the shade of the trees"- Gen. Thomas "Stonewall" Jackson

It’s not legal to drink out of a cup either. They just tend to leave you alone if you’re not being a jackass.

Ride in a patrol car with lights activated for 3 minutes and you’ll understand very quickly why they aren’t used all of the time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How you think we feel about them sumbitching things????

Quote Originally Posted by Fish View Post
    You want to get really pissed? Take your boat down to Beaufort and ride around (without drinking) during the Beaufort Water Festival. You’ll grit your teeth out.
    That’s why I quit going to that shit show.

Quote Originally Posted by Tater View Post
    How you think we feel about them sumbitching things????
    The new LED ones are fucking stupid. They’re a damn hazard at night. Period
    Quote Originally Posted by Mars Bluff View Post
    Only thing we need to be wearing in this country are ass whippings & condoms. That'll clear up half our issues.

Damn right they are.

We spend time there every summer, and have for the last 8 years. I see DNR at the boat ramp a lot but never on the beach. Not even on foot, with the exception of when the sporty washed up around St.10 a couple years ago. All I ever see are the UTV’s on the beach. Mostly cool folks. We’ve never had an issue. I’ve been there when they made an ass out of a few people around us for alcohol tickets, though.

Maybe on turtle patrol ? ��

Did they run over your beach towel? Did they stop and search you? Did they even acknowledge you? Seriously.

I’m just trying to figure out what triggered you.

Not triggered. Aggravated. That’s it.
    \"We say grace and we say maam, if you ain\'t into that, we don\'t give a damn.\" HW Jr.

Are you related to Toofer?
    Last edited by scatter shot; 08-19-2021 at 09:29 PM.

What you need is a Gamechanger.

Quote Originally Posted by Timber Ghost View Post
    Ride in a patrol car with lights activated for 3 minutes and you’ll understand very quickly why they aren’t used all of the time.

Do I remember correctly when the SCHP hit and killed that young man in front of the CC of SC that their policy was to always have lights on when exceeding the speed limit AND siren? I almost never hear a siren anymore. Just wondering if that policy had changed even though, clearly, the practice has changed. Thanks, MG
    Dum Spiro Spero

Quote Originally Posted by Maggie Glover View Post
    Do I remember correctly when the SCHP hit and killed that young man in front of the CC of SC that their policy was to always have lights on when exceeding the speed limit AND siren? I almost never hear a siren anymore. Just wondering if that policy had changed even though, clearly, the practice has changed. Thanks, MG
    Don’t know anything about their policy. I can tell you 2 things. Nobody hears those sirens and blue lights causes people to panic and slam on brakes. Oh, and the led lights suck