Page 3 of 63 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast

Thread: Anti-vaccine people

Quote Originally Posted by 2thDoc View Post
    the internet has made it very hard for certain people to trust anything ever again.
    Unless your soul source is SCDUCKS.
    It's not enough to simply tolerate the 2nd Amendment as an antiquated inconvenience. Caring for the 2nd Amendment means fighting to restore long lost rights.

the internet has made it very hard for certain people to trust anything ever again.
    Truth. Everyone has a voice now. Is that really a good thing for freedom?

.Screenshot_20210809-162927.jpg

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

Let me state for the record, since 2th dedicated this thread to me, that I'm not anti- this vaxx, per se. I AM anti-profiteering. I AM anti blocking or hiding effective treatments to be able to justify an emergency use authorization, and my contention is, was, and will continue to be that if the effective (and early) treatments would have been pushed as vigorously as the vaccine, then the vaccine would have never been necessary, and a lot fewer would have died in the meanwhile.

However, now that we are here, if vaccine makes symptoms less severe, then more power to you and whomever wants to get it. I'm playing the long game and I'll trust a healthy immune system and, if need be, the treatments that are not only effective, but have decades of usage history proving them to also be safe vs short term comforts for long term unknowns.
    “If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.”
    -Samuel Adams

Lot of people getting it...what are the saying the new death rate is these days?

Quote Originally Posted by reeltight View Post
    Lot of people getting it...what are the saying the new death rate is these days?
    Reckon itll be more reliable than the old one?

Quote Originally Posted by Rubberhead* View Post
    This is not directed at 2thDoc but I think the South Carolina Board of Medical Examiners should start sending out “cease and desist” orders to anyone who is not a licensed MD yet recommends that someone get a medical procedure like the COVID vaccine.

In like manner, the South Carolina Board of Medical Examiners should start challenging the licenses of medical professionals who recommend a medical procedure without an appropriate examination.
    Quote Originally Posted by JABIII View Post
    And if they can't make them up the right way, we will make them change their minds by threatening their jobs, their children's education, and their ability to travel...
    In response to RH and JAB, the SC Board of Medical Examiners... and ALL medical personnel pushing this trial gene therapy shot, along with any and all politicians doing the same, should be reminded to study the ten step agreements of the Nuremburg Code....

http://www.cirp.org/library/ethics/nuremberg/

Quote Originally Posted by everlast View Post
    Let me state for the record, since 2th dedicated this thread to me, that I'm not anti- this vaxx, per se. I AM anti-profiteering. I AM anti blocking or hiding effective treatments to be able to justify an emergency use authorization, and my contention is, was, and will continue to be that if the effective (and early) treatments would have been pushed as vigorously as the vaccine, then the vaccine would have never been necessary, and a lot fewer would have died in the meanwhile.

However, now that we are here, if vaccine makes symptoms less severe, then more power to you and whomever wants to get it. I'm playing the long game and I'll trust a healthy immune system and, if need be, the treatments that are not only effective, but have decades of usage history proving them to also be safe vs short term comforts for long term unknowns.
    We're in complete agreement. Note that NO MEDIA has communicated that the widespread application of the Ivermectin protocol in India this past Spring all but stopped the Covid-19 crisis in its tracks.

Here's some recent info from MA that refutes the notion that it's the 'unvaccinated' who are circulating the virus...

https://www.cnbc.com/2021/07/30/cdc-...accinated.html

Now, someone please explain to me why it is that we shouldn't be listening to the original inventory of the MRNA vaccine process? He's one more doctor/scientist who is being shut out because he's speaking out against this agenda of the 'Fauci Cabal'.

"Follow the money trail..."... as I was once told by a Financial Forensics Accountant friend.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...rus-dangerous/
    Foothills Golden Retriever Rescue
    "Keep your powder dry, Boys!"
    ~ George Washington

"If I understood everything I said I'd be a genius." ~ 'Unknown'

Quote Originally Posted by WoodieSC View Post
    In response to RH and JAB, the SC Board of Medical Examiners... and ALL medical personnel pushing this trial gene therapy shot, along with any and all politicians doing the same, should be reminded to study the ten step agreements of the Nuremburg Code....

http://www.cirp.org/library/ethics/nuremberg/

We're in complete agreement. Note that NO MEDIA has communicated that the widespread application of the Ivermectin protocol in India this past Spring all but stopped the Covid-19 crisis in its tracks.

Here's some recent info from MA that refutes the notion that it's the 'unvaccinated' who are circulating the virus...

https://www.cnbc.com/2021/07/30/cdc-...accinated.html

Now, someone please explain to me why it is that we shouldn't be listening to the original inventory of the MRNA vaccine process? He's one more doctor/scientist who is being shut out because he's speaking out against this agenda of the 'Fauci Cabal'.

"Follow the money trail..."... as I was once told by a Financial Forensics Accountant friend.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...rus-dangerous/
    Do you have Ivermectin or Hydroxychloroquin in your medicine cabinet ready for use if needed?

I haven't trusted the govt since I got a first hand look behind the curtain.

I get what you're saying rh, but same can be said for telling someone NOT to get it.
    Thanks. We're making progress...

But, by the way, I actually don't think it's illegal to tell someone to not follow doctor's orders.
    Ephesians 2 : 8-9

Charles Barkley: Nobody doesn't like meat.

There is a video from January of 2020 where Tom Cotton calls for a "Manhattan project" answer to covid. mRNA research enabled us to have somewhat of a solution.

https://www.theatlantic.com/ideas/ar...-world/618431/

Quote Originally Posted by Catdaddy View Post
    Do you have Ivermectin or Hydroxychloroquin in your medicine cabinet ready for use if needed?

Not currently on hand, but my last visit with my doctor I confirmed that he did agree that if I contacted him as soon as I felt bad he would prescribe the Ivermectin protocol as he knows I don't presently trust the information and data that we keep getting moved around about all of this crap.

Let's face it, there is nobody on the pro-vaccine side from a professional standpoint who still has any public credibility... and surely not Fauci, WHO, or the CDC. They've falsified so much data we'll never know the truth. The bullshit about the WHO/CDC recommended PCR test cycle count alone is proof that nothing can be trusted.

Feel free to prove me wrong, which I'm aware that you'll try to do as a vaccine advocate.
    Foothills Golden Retriever Rescue
    "Keep your powder dry, Boys!"
    ~ George Washington

"If I understood everything I said I'd be a genius." ~ 'Unknown'

jwilliams is offline 2th Doc's Fishing understudy

Quote Originally Posted by Rubberhead* View Post
    Thanks. We're making progress...

But, by the way, I actually don't think it's illegal to tell someone to not follow doctor's orders.
    My doctor gives me recommendations....Not orders...just FYI..
    Quote Originally Posted by Glenn View Post
    Does Elton John know you have his shotgun?

Quote Originally Posted by jwilliams View Post
    My doctor gives me recommendations....Not orders...just FYI..
    It's just a common phrase - "following doctor's orders"...usually used when trying to get out of work...

Quote Originally Posted by trkykilr View Post
    When Richland 1 announces that my daughter will be educated virtually, they are going to need a vaccination against the hell fire that my wife is going to bring upon them
    Public education in most places is like our electoral process. Quit fighting it and put them in private school.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mars Bluff View Post
    Only thing we need to be wearing in this country are ass whippings & condoms. That'll clear up half our issues.

woodie--i absolutely understand being skeptical of the government. However, I dont see the vaccine as some "government conspiracy" any more so than their use of fluoride in the drinking water. What I dont understand is how this leads you to disbelieve anyone who is "pro vaccine." Personally, I have yet to speak to a single physician who advised against taking the vaccine. You have cut off the ability to listen or understand. Your mind is made up and there is no changing it, right?

I absolutely respect your choice not to get the vaccine, but to discredit ALL data from it is not going to help you make a wise decision going forward. Just remember this conversation when the cure to cancer comes out and its a mRNA vaccine from the government....
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

Quote Originally Posted by FEETDOWN View Post
    Public education in most places is like our electoral process. Quit fighting it and put them in private school.
    I went to private high school. My wife went to public school in Myrtle Beach (hit it, Tater). We know the good and bad of both, and strongly considered it last year. Brennen elementary has the feel of a private school in every way, with the exception of the school board. Until Covid, Brennen felt insulated from district leadership. Now, not so much. We may have made a mistake by not jumping to Hammond, and I’m not above admitting my mistakes.
    Them that don't know him won't like him, and them that do sometimes won't know how to take him

He ain't wrong, he's just different, and his pride won't let him do things to make you think he's right

They don't put Championship rings on smooth hands

If the companies putting them take on the liability for them then I will more strongly consider getting one. Until then it’s me vs a 99% survivable virus. I like my odds

Quote Originally Posted by BuckyTownsend View Post
    If the companies putting them take on the liability for them then I will more strongly consider getting one. Until then it’s me vs a 99% survivable virus. I like my odds
    Those are better odds than being on the road with Bad Habit... (haha)

Just remember this conversation when the cure to cancer comes out and its a mRNA vaccine from the government....
    Only way that'll happen is if the vaccine is more profitable than the treatment.