Page 2 of 63 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast

Thread: Anti-vaccine people

So we just posting up anecdotal information or actual data.... Just curious..... I know people that have gotten it and some that have gotten it twice. Some that have gotten vaccinated and gotten it again and some that have not... I also know some people that have gotten the flu vaccinated and unvaccinated... I also know people that have gotten sick and not diagnosed with covid and people who have gotten sick diagnosed with covid.
    “Duck hunting gives a man a chance to see the loneliest places …blinds washed by a rolling surf, blue and gold autumn marshes, …a rice field in the rain, flooded pin-oak forests or any remote river delta. In duck hunting the scene is as important as the shooting.” ~ Erwin Bauer, The Duck Hunter’s Bible, 1965

Quote Originally Posted by Southernduck View Post
    What is the prophylactic dose of ivermectin?
    iv.jpg

The Content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. ... Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition.
    Last edited by everlast; 08-16-2021 at 08:46 AM.
    “If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.”
    -Samuel Adams

My wife runs the covid unit. Its terrible up there.
    Quote Originally Posted by BOG View Post
    Tip:
    Although it is natural for you and seems to be out of your hands, try to suppress your natural inclination towards dumbassedness and do some research of your own.I wish you luck.
    Tekton Game Calls
    http://tektongamecalls.com

Y’all think what you want to about it.
    Quote Originally Posted by BOG View Post
    Tip:
    Although it is natural for you and seems to be out of your hands, try to suppress your natural inclination towards dumbassedness and do some research of your own.I wish you luck.
    Tekton Game Calls
    http://tektongamecalls.com

It's getting ready to be a repeat of last year at wife's hospital, maybe worse as numbers are already higher.
    Low country redneck who moved north

Quote Originally Posted by Bad Habit View Post

I also was very ill Oct/Nov 2019 with every symptom of covid- Dr said they didn't know what I had and treated it like pneumonia- cleared up quickly. I couldn't even talk without coughing. Of course- I have been told it was impossible for me to have had covid- IMPOSSIBLE- but just like people in every occupation- Dr's are wrong often, and many have an agenda driven by big business medicine- my personal Dr. was bought out and everything has changed- very corporate driven now.
    I was extremely sick around the same timeframe. Negative flu & strep. Got a z-pack and rolled with it. I honestly hadn't been that sick in a VERY long time.

Fast-forward a few months back, I got my shots because we were going to MX and travel requirements were still unknown. Had I not paid for a vacation, I would have remained unvaccinated.

Now, as far as my kid goes... Nope. Not vaccinating. Not a chance, as NO ONE knows what this expedited vaccine may do to folks several years down the road. However, if there becomes many more mutations/varients, then I may change my mind about the vaccine and get him the shots.

As an aside, I felt like ass for about 72hrs after my 2nd Pfizer dose.

Sent from my SM-G965U1 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by everlast View Post
    iv.jpg

The Content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. ... Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition.
    So is my math straight. 17mg of ivermectin (150mcg/kg dose) for a 250lb human?

A quick google search of ivermectin for covid leads you to a lot of unreputable places it seems.
    cut\'em

Some of yall should pay attention to the diet thread and some of all this could be avoided,,,,
    “Duck hunting gives a man a chance to see the loneliest places …blinds washed by a rolling surf, blue and gold autumn marshes, …a rice field in the rain, flooded pin-oak forests or any remote river delta. In duck hunting the scene is as important as the shooting.” ~ Erwin Bauer, The Duck Hunter’s Bible, 1965

Yes kids are catching it. They are living too. Kids get sick. Be interesting to see how private schools roll this go round
    Let the thing run it’s coarse.
    Lot more people that are vaccinated getting it too.

All comes back to: you do you and I will do me.

Quote Originally Posted by USMCsilver View Post
    I was extremely sick around the same timeframe. Negative flu & strep. Got a z-pack and rolled with it. I honestly hadn't been that sick in a VERY long time.

Fast-forward a few months back, I got my shots because we were going to MX and travel requirements were still unknown. Had I not paid for a vacation, I would have remained unvaccinated.

Now, as far as my kid goes... Nope. Not vaccinating. Not a chance, as NO ONE knows what this expedited vaccine may do to folks several years down the road. However, if there becomes many more mutations/varients, then I may change my mind about the vaccine and get him the shots.

As an aside, I felt like ass for about 72hrs after my 2nd Pfizer dose.

Sent from my SM-G965U1 using Tapatalk
    I'm still in the wait and see, just like you.
    I have seen first hand the short and long term results of side effects from FDA approved medications and vaccines- I have been the recipient of long term health changing workplace exposure thanks to Uncle Sam, been lied to on every front by politicians, lost a multi million dollar business due to politics- trust almost no one on this earth farther than I can throw them- and know that our current white house puppet is screwing up our country to the point of no return in every fashion- why worry about a virus that you can still catch even though you have been fully vaccinated??????????????????????????????

At least with Ivermectin- I won't have worms.

This is not directed at 2thDoc but I think the South Carolina Board of Medical Examiners should start sending out “cease and desist” orders to anyone who is not a licensed MD yet recommends that someone get a medical procedure like the COVID vaccine.

In like manner, the South Carolina Board of Medical Examiners should start challenging the licenses of medical professionals who recommend a medical procedure without an appropriate examination.
    Ephesians 2 : 8-9

Charles Barkley: Nobody doesn't like meat.

Quote Originally Posted by beanhunter View Post
    My wife runs the covid unit. Its terrible up there.
    I've been getting my information from these types of folks on the front lines and not from the internet theorists, "no one know what vaccines will affect years down the road" people (solid peer reviewed studies on same vaccine modes widely available), and everlasts. This pandemic has truly opened my eyes to the idiots amongst us, and it ain't just the liberals. I don't disagree with opposing mandates though.

i am so misunderstood. someone else in this thread said I dont care or pay attention. there are certain things I dont spend time listening to, that's for sure.

my only point was the anti vaccine talk in a thread about someone who was sick (and mathematically more likely to be UNvaccinated) was not the right time or place to have that talk. so, I started another thread.

and I get what you're saying rh, but same can be said for telling someone NOT to get it. I was only showing the stats for hospital illnesses for those unvaccinated. People can make up their own minds.
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

and I think its kinda funny everlast posted a link that supported his one theory of early treatment while negating another one of his theories on masks.

Quote Originally Posted by 2thDoc View Post
    People can make up their own minds.
    And if they can't make them up the right way, we will make them change their minds by threatening their jobs, their children's education, and their ability to travel...

I apologize if that was me in the other thread you are referring to. Dox's parents live in the same cul de sac as mine and are good people.

I'm not anti vax but grew up surrounded by healthcare workers, and I have seen and heard both sides. I get a little irritated with the self righteous "it doesn't have to be this way crowd."

I'm sure y'all heard plenty of stories on contracting covid. One of my local hunting buddies got it. He was not vaccinated. He had every opportunity to get vaccinated and chose not to. And now he has it. He is on his 4th week now and just now starting to feel better. The 3rd week he felt like he couldn't breathe for a week.

OK, now he's likely to recover. But to what extent. I know one person that still has no taste after more than 6 months. There is a stat out that 1 in 6 young men who get it can't get there meat up. I have not seen that stat but a local doc pushing covid vaccines told me that Friday evening. And then all the other stuff you hear.

Personally, I felt a little pissy the day after the second shot. And sure my shoulder hurt. A lot of shots do that. I'm hoping my shots were effective. I may need more.

Do yourself a big favor and question your choice if you have not already done so. I can imagine there are people out there that may care for you and then there are people who depend on you. Whether you just get sick for a spell or much worse die.

Be glad that God gave us the ability to develop vaccines. Example, polio. People were glad to get that vaccine.
    It's not enough to simply tolerate the 2nd Amendment as an antiquated inconvenience. Caring for the 2nd Amendment means fighting to restore long lost rights.

Quote Originally Posted by rp View Post
    I'm sure y'all heard plenty of stories on contracting covid. One of my local hunting buddies got it. He was not vaccinated. He had every opportunity to get vaccinated and chose not to. And now he has it. He is on his 4th week now and just now starting to feel better. The 3rd week he felt like he couldn't breathe for a week.

OK, now he's likely to recover. But to what extent. I know one person that still has no taste after more than 6 months. There is a stat out that 1 in 6 young men who get it can't get there meat up. I have not seen that stat but a local doc pushing covid vaccines told me that Friday evening. And then all the other stuff you hear.

Personally, I felt a little pissy the day after the second shot. And sure my shoulder hurt. A lot of shots do that. I'm hoping my shots were effective. I may need more.

Do yourself a big favor and question your choice if you have not already done so. I can imagine there are people out there that may care for you and then there are people who depend on you. Whether you just get sick for a spell or much worse die.

Be glad that God gave us the ability to develop vaccines. Example, polio. People were glad to get that vaccine.
    Polio was a different type of vaccine.... Just saying...

jab-- i agree. its going to be harder and harder to live a "normal" life if you arent vaccinated. to what extent? we shall see. more than likely, it wont be as bad as we think it could be.

I agree, mw. i'm not about to shame someone for not getting the vax. hell, I think its important to protect our freedoms. HOWEVER, the numbers support the vaccine being very effective. long term effects? no clue. Boosters? Likely but dont care at this point. Variants? Of course...but usually less deadly.

the internet has made it very hard for certain people to trust anything ever again.

Quote Originally Posted by darealdeal View Post
    Polio was a different type of vaccine.... Just saying...
    Yes, but a corona vaccine had been studied long before covid arrived. Just a different form of the same virus type. That is how they were able to develop the vaccine so fast.

Now, I read last week, that a more "standard" vaccine has been developed that will have to go through longer, more complete approval by the FDA since there are already vaccines out there.
    It's not enough to simply tolerate the 2nd Amendment as an antiquated inconvenience. Caring for the 2nd Amendment means fighting to restore long lost rights.