Page 1 of 63 1231151 ... LastLast

Thread: Anti-vaccine people

Default Anti-vaccine people

here's a spot for you to perpetuate your stance, everlast

let's start with the stats on hospitalizations for vaccinated vs unvaccinated people.
    You can explain it first.
    thanks
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

Mmmmm I''d probably hold off.

but it'll be fun

Worked all weekend. Don't have the energy today. I'll fight with you another day. But my only interest in commenting on the other thread was to advise early treatment. My comment that you didn't like was in response to someone else's. They started it. lol. I wouldn't just roll up in a prayer thread and start criticizing the vaxx. But if someone does the opposite and tries to perpetuate the silly idea that this is prolonged because of people not vaxxing, then i'll respond.

On a more helpful note, I'd love to have a sticky thread created for people to have a quick reference to proven early treatment protocols.
    Last edited by everlast; 08-16-2021 at 07:25 AM.
    “If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.”
    -Samuel Adams

I’m unvaccinated, I currently have covid, I’m not getting vaccinated. You do you live your life and make whatever decisions you want, I will do the same.

you're "vaccinated" now

Can a tooth doc hook his SCducks brothers and sisters on a prophylactic dose of ivermectin?

Is anyone on here dosing with ivermectin vs getting the jab?
    Listen to your elders. Not because they are always right but because they have more experiences of being wrong.

"We make a living by what we get, we make a life by what we give" Sir Winston Churchill

Form someone who doesn't care at all about it no less.

https://www.tampabay.com/opinion/202...-covid-column/

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Catdaddy; 08-16-2021 at 07:33 AM.

And this.

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk
    Attachment 67773
    Last edited by Catdaddy; 08-16-2021 at 07:33 AM.

I was anti for a long long time even after losing mom....I got the first round of the moderna on Wednesday and the side effects from it were almost worse than the actual virus. The only reason I changed my mind was because I knew it would give my dad some peace of mind knowing that I had taken it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Conservation means the wise use of the earth and its resources for the lasting good of men. -Gifford Pinchot

The beauty of the second amendment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it. -Thomas Jefferson

The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.

The government is coming HARD for the idiots trying to use fake vax cards. Like 5 years minimum in prison for even possessing one, hard. Of course, a voter ID card is racist though, and if you come through the Southern border, you don't need any type of identification. You get hooked up to a free hotel, food, and plane taking you to a city in a red state where you will immediately be eligible for free everything for the rest of your life. (or until the math catches up) 'Merica

I’m saving mine to use to light the grill next time I cook a big fat piece of red meat.

Conservation means the wise use of the earth and its resources for the lasting good of men. -Gifford Pinchot

The beauty of the second amendment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it. -Thomas Jefferson

The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.

Quote Originally Posted by 2thDoc View Post
    you're "vaccinated" now
    Well this is my second time so does that make me “ Fully Vaccinated”?

I really don’t know what there is to argue.

82% of patients at LMC who have been admitted for COVID are unvaccinated.

If you don’t want the vaccine then that is certainly your choice.

When Richland 1 announces that my daughter will be educated virtually, they are going to need a vaccination against the hell fire that my wife is going to bring upon them
    Them that don't know him won't like him, and them that do sometimes won't know how to take him

He ain't wrong, he's just different, and his pride won't let him do things to make you think he's right

They don't put Championship rings on smooth hands

Quote Originally Posted by trkykilr View Post
    When Richland 1 announces that my daughter will be educated virtually, they are going to need a vaccination against the hell fire that my wife is going to bring upon them
    Haha well get ready cause the optics of this round looks worse than the first as its hitting the younger crowd.

Definitely the younger folks from what I am hearing up here. Pickens County School District made the call late last Friday to go virtual all of this week due to rising cases with students and some staff. No after school activities this week either. Students started back in person as normal on August 3rd. Supposed to be back in the classroom next week, we will see.

Quote Originally Posted by cajunwannabe View Post
    Can a tooth doc hook his SCducks brothers and sisters on a prophylactic dose of ivermectin?

Is anyone on here dosing with ivermectin vs getting the jab?
    I know of some- they started when covid first hit- ZERO have caught covid, and all have been exposed numerous times. I won't post others names since we have rabid vaxxers on this site- but I am one.

I also was very ill Oct/Nov 2019 with every symptom of covid- Dr said they didn't know what I had and treated it like pneumonia- cleared up quickly. I couldn't even talk without coughing. Of course- I have been told it was impossible for me to have had covid- IMPOSSIBLE- but just like people in every occupation- Dr's are wrong often, and many have an agenda driven by big business medicine- my personal Dr. was bought out and everything has changed- very corporate driven now.

What is the prophylactic dose of ivermectin?
    cut\'em