Page 60 of 63 FirstFirst ... 10505859606162 ... LastLast
Results 1,181 to 1,200 of 1244

Thread: Anti-vaccine people

its true that vaccine research should occur in a lab, not on google while taking a dump.

Sometimes, you just have to give in to the fact that some memes will go right over your head.

Its ok.
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

Quote Originally Posted by 2thDoc View Post
    its true that vaccine research should occur in a lab, not on google while taking a dump.

Sometimes, you just have to give in to the fact that some memes will go right over your head.

Its ok.
    And I guess I also have to give in to the fact that your dishonesty is virtually limitless.

hmmmm. Let's recap.

Vaccine research has an open mind.
    Anti-vaccine googling does not.

What's dishonest about that?

Quote Originally Posted by Fish View Post
    It’s a meme with random pictures used to support an opinion. Explain where a “lot of truth” exists in that?
    Yep - we post actual doctors that are actually treating COVID patients actually testifying under oath. We also post actual employees of actual vaccine manufacturers saying to not get the vaccine. We post actual COVID data. They post memes made-up in photoshop in some pajama boy's momma's house.
    Ephesians 2 : 8-9

Charles Barkley: Nobody doesn't like meat.

Can we delete this thread..

1100 plus replies and pretty much everyone has dug in on their position. No reason to divide a rather united group of outdoorsmen.
    This has effected everyone differently with hardships of all angles. Respect everyone’s opinion as that is a freedom we are entitled to.

Quote Originally Posted by Rubberhead* View Post
    Yep - we post actual doctors that are actually treating COVID patients actually testifying under oath. We also post actual employees of actual vaccine manufacturers saying to not get the vaccine. We post actual COVID data. They post memes made-up in photoshop in some pajama boy's momma's house.
    but you still havent been to your nearest hospital to see it for yourself, have you?

but you still havent been to your nearest hospital to see it for yourself, have you?
    I usually get a recap on daily bases from someone that has now help treated over 300 Covid patients, none coded until a few week ago. Now 3 have, the frontline workers take losing lives hard. They are the only voice between patients and family now. They are taxied in that hospital. But the did not break, travel nurses helped.

This guy has it right in my opinion.

https://twitter.com/artvalley818_/st...039769601?s=21

hmmmm. Let's recap.

Vaccine research has an open mind.
    Anti-vaccine googling does not.

What's dishonest about that?
    See? There you go again.

ugh. i guess hunterjw is right. dig those heels in. I have an open mind to vaccine research. I dont think you do.

BT2--I am now a fan of that Isaac kid. well said.

I also have an open mind to vaccine research. I am not anti-vax. However, I will not take one of the current vaccines for a long list of reasons. You can dose up on whatever you’d like and I’ll be over here minding my own business.

Quote Originally Posted by hunterjw View Post
    Can we delete this thread..

1100 plus replies and pretty much everyone has dug in on their position. No reason to divide a rather united group of outdoorsmen.
    This has effected everyone differently with hardships of all angles. Respect everyone’s opinion as that is a freedom we are entitled to.
    Shalom.

ugh. i guess hunterjw is right. dig those heels in. I have an open mind to vaccine research. I dont think you do.

BT2--I am now a fan of that Isaac kid. well said.
    Yes clearly I am not open minded to vaccine research….

I think he was talking to fish whistle.

My doctor is almost 70, sharp as a tack, Duke medical school, Viet Nam triage stuff
    So busy, he hasn't taken on new patients in 15 years
    In Columbia, super highly respected
    He said 'absolutely take it and don't listen to anyone that tells you different"
    Just curious, where you "ant-vaccine" members on here received your medical degrees?
    From GSM, Google School of Medicine?

Quote Originally Posted by ecu1984 View Post
    My doctor is almost 70, sharp as a tack, Duke medical school, Viet Nam triage stuff
    So busy, he hasn't taken on new patients in 15 years
    In Columbia, super highly respected
    He said 'absolutely take it and don't listen to anyone that tells you different"
    Just curious, where you "ant-vaccine" members on here received your medical degrees?
    From GSM, Google School of Medicine?
    Doctors have opinions, have flaws, and make mistakes just like everyone else. That’s why they pay dearly for medical malpractice insurance. If you’re vaccinated, be happy and hope it does for you what we were told it would do but doesn’t.
    Last edited by Fish; 09-28-2021 at 01:30 PM.

ecu--all you need to do is get your doc to use the same company to put together his youtube video. it has to look like every one rh has posted. only then will people believe it.

Fish, can you expand on what my vaccine isnt doing?

Looks like we finally peaked, until the holidays anyway.

IMG_0331.jpg

ecu--all you need to do is get your doc to use the same company to put together his youtube video. it has to look like every one rh has posted. only then will people believe it.

Fish, can you expand on what my vaccine isnt doing?
    He could always call Dr. McCollough for advice. Well he was fired from Baylor University and currently being sued by them so you might need his cell number to reach him.

Quote Originally Posted by Fish View Post
    Doctors have opinions
    Yes, exactly why I go them, they are actually in the medical field and hopefully have seen and learned a lot dealing with medical stuff daily for years and years.
    Just like I would go to KRT to get an opinion on an automobile issue.......because he is in the field and has seen many auto related issues.
    Pretty cool concept huh?
    But then again, I suppose I could just ask any random stranger for his opinion and go with it
    Last edited by ecu1984; 09-28-2021 at 04:17 PM.

Here's 175 Novant healthcare workers who are around doctors 12 hours a day...some probably are doctors...but were fired because they refused the vaccine. For every one someone shows me who says to get the vaccine, I can find one of even greater conviction who says not to...

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...ccine-mandate/

People aren't losing their jobs for getting vaccinated. Matter of fact, some are getting rich over people getting the vaccine. People of conviction are losing their livelihoods over not getting the vaccine. I still don't know who to trust but I do know that I can never un-get the vaccine.
    Ephesians 2 : 8-9

Charles Barkley: Nobody doesn't like meat.