Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Diets…

Eat fresh, don’t eat much.

Eat variety to get vitamins.

I eat 5 times a day on days not fasting.

Ration snacks. I prep mine in “drug dealer bags” and grab and go. Unsalted nuts, natural jerky, baby carrots alternated.

Don’t drink your calories. Only drink water.

I Fast on Saturday and Sunday.
    A vote is like a rifle: its usefulness depends upon the character of the user.

Theodore Roosevelt; 26th president of US (1858 - 1919)

“A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity” Sigmund Freud

One step that many miss is to find a physician that you trust and pay him to take and interpret your bloodwork. Everyone's body reacts differently to these changes, and you can not only head off problems by keeping an eye on what your blood is telling you, you can see the bad shit turning to good in real time...

Smoothies are for women. I eat ribeyes. I'm not counting out anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Highstrung View Post
    Smoothies are for women. I eat ribeyes. I'm not counting out anything.
    I have gone from ribeye to chuckeye. Smaller portions and cheaper by the lb too. Just as flavorful unless it’s a special occasion.

“A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity” Sigmund Freud

Quote Originally Posted by Bigtimber2 View Post
    Mediterranean diet works me. Low sodium and less red meat. Eating whole foods that are digest worm a bunch different colors has helped. I was 260 2 years ago, 195 bowel at 5-11. Fast food all taste a like salty garbage.
    If you smell toast it means you're having a stroke and should go to the hospital.

I'm worth the cost of prime ribeyes and up.

Quote Originally Posted by Highstrung View Post
    I'm worth the cost of prime ribeyes and up.
    well, I also wear regular socks when I wear them at all.

Haha

I might only eat one or two a week.. Last week the wife and kids were in the mountains so I had 2 primes and a wagyu. It's been eight days since my last ribeye

My belly rounds a corner two seconds before the rest of me. It's the chink in my armor, for sure, the only thing holding me back from modeling blue jeans. *sarcasm font*

Quote Originally Posted by w33kender View Post
    My belly rounds a corner two seconds before the rest of me. It's the chink in my armor, for sure, the only thing holding me back from modeling blue jeans. *sarcasm font*
    Duluth might cast you

Here you go Kevin and Boozer. Still fat and ugy as sin but I'm working on it. Oh and the shit in this bowl wasn't on my diet, but trust me it didn't stay inside long. Also I've lost enough head fat rolls to where a real hat again

DD1D5862-EB63-4C2E-92A5-E7435C95FAFD.jpg
    "They are who we thought they were"

You can dress a fat chick up, but you cant fix stupid

After spending last week without a shirt on being on vacation I can confirm I'm officially a fat ass. Time to get back at it and this thread has given me some motivation. As of today I'm 6'1 and a cool little 247 lbs. The goal is to get to 200.

After getting some coffee this morning I saw a picture of myself from 2 years ago when the softball team won a state title. I was 210 maybe even a little more...... Going to work out again today. Still in the 180s now so not horrible.
    “Duck hunting gives a man a chance to see the loneliest places …blinds washed by a rolling surf, blue and gold autumn marshes, …a rice field in the rain, flooded pin-oak forests or any remote river delta. In duck hunting the scene is as important as the shooting.” ~ Erwin Bauer, The Duck Hunter’s Bible, 1965

Quote Originally Posted by TheVisorGuy View Post
    Here you go Kevin and Boozer. Still fat and ugy as sin but I'm working on it. Oh and the shit in this bowl wasn't on my diet, but trust me it didn't stay inside long. Also I've lost enough head fat rolls to where a real hat again

Keep it up man. Those boys will appreciate it
    Them that don't know him won't like him, and them that do sometimes won't know how to take him

He ain't wrong, he's just different, and his pride won't let him do things to make you think he's right

They don't put Championship rings on smooth hands

That's the plan. Call it what you want but if you can't make changes for your kids sake you may never make changes at all

That's the plan. Call it what you want but if you can't make changes for your kids sake you may never make changes at all
    Yessir. When Wesley wants me to take him on an elf hunt amd I’m 60, I plan to be able to go
    Them that don't know him won't like him, and them that do sometimes won't know how to take him

He ain't wrong, he's just different, and his pride won't let him do things to make you think he's right

They don't put Championship rings on smooth hands

Quote Originally Posted by trkykilr View Post
    Yessir. When Wesley wants me to take him on an elf hunt amd I’m 60, I plan to be able to go
    Start with that creepy one that folks like to put in their houses at Christmas, please.

What is that called?

Quote Originally Posted by Glenn View Post
    Start with that creepy one that folks like to put in their houses at Christmas, please.
    I laughed.

Quote Originally Posted by padl8697 View Post
    What is that called?
    I can't remember, but it contained a cactus, Chile torreado, shrimp etc