Thread: Mattress

Default Mattress

Thinking about getting a new mattress and was wanting to see who all used Jay to get one. Didn't want to drive to Greenville. I'm a side sleeper and my pressure points hurt on my current mattress now and even has a topper on it. Wondering which mattress you got and how do you like it? Check your pm's Jay.

Jay is the man. Ours came from there and I love. Wish I would have gone with the thicker topper. I think we got the 3". I'll be getting the 4" when it's time. Jay will ship to you too. You don't have to travel unless you just want to lay on it first.

scslayer, a couple of years ago we went over there and had Jay's people make up some 'portable toppers' to add to our current pillow-top mattress. They included nice zippered covers so we can take them with if we travel. Don't hesitate to go with his recommendations.

We need to run over and see him, too. I don't think my wife believes how much difference a new one may make for her.

Thanks for the reminder.
    Foothills Golden Retriever Rescue
    "Keep your powder dry, Boys!"
    ~ George Washington

"If I understood everything I said I'd be a genius." ~ 'Unknown'

I have 3 of Jays mattresses, all with 3” toppers. We love them!

We just bought one with the 3" topper and love it. Replaced a king sleep number. I think they have a 10 or 15% off special I just saw in my email.

Ordered a king from Jay when they were running the Memorial Day sale. Got the 4" topper and it is the shit. Best sleep the wife and I have had in years.

We had a Tempur-Pedic...worst money ever spent I believe. I had back pain like you wouldn't believe.

got a king from Jay with a 3" top...like a new life. It hasn't solved all my back problems but it was money well spent. I went to see him in person and walked out with a mattress the same day.