Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Lobster diving video

Quote Originally Posted by Remy View Post
    Next deermeetfordinner Youtuber
    Trying to help Trace build his channel. He can start making money once he gets to 1000 subscribers and 4000 watch hours. So y’all subscribe and play all the videos even if you don’t want them lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Whackumstackum View Post
    Ever tried a turkey baster and bleach? They’ll come out the hole in a hurry.
    I've seen people poke holes in bottles of bleach before and squeeze it into deep holes....illegal as all hell but to each their own.

Just don't ask me about the three or four mops we used to have on the boat...

Quote Originally Posted by FishSticker View Post
    I've seen people poke holes in bottles of bleach before and squeeze it into deep holes....illegal as all hell but to each their own.

Just don't ask me about the three or four mops we used to have on the boat...
    I’ve seen some tricks, fished with a rough crowd of Cubans back in the late 90’s down there at the topsider in Islamorada. Those guys fished to eat, and they ate well every night.

I have not tried the snare. The worst part about the tickle method is getting the out of the net without it getting tangled with lobster spines.

The key is size recognition before capturing. It wastes time and injures the lobster to measure and throw back.
    Either write things worth reading, or do things worth writing.

Quote Originally Posted by Duck Tape View Post
    I have not tried the snare. The worst part about the tickle method is getting the out of the net without it getting tangled with lobster spines.

The key is size recognition before capturing. It wastes time and injures the lobster to measure and throw back.
    Problem is after mini season and the first few days of regular, a lot has been picked over so your doing everything you can to get your 6

Dove 1 last time before we left today. Be I saw 30 lobster and not a dang one was legal.

Look for the smallest isolated reefs near lots of grass too deep for most snorkelers.
    Either write things worth reading, or do things worth writing.