Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Po PO

Hate it for him. After having to spend a few thousand dollars over the past few months to replace all my stolen stuff I hate a thief even more than I originally thought was possible. Even more so I hate thieves that work for a towing company and a police department who doesn't investigate worth a damn.

I will say that if someone brandishes my own gun at me I'll ventilate his ass in front of God and everyone. Eff a thief.

It’s hard to imagine you can tell the police someone pointed a gun at you and they do nothing. I believe you it’s just incredible. Let a CWP person do that and all hell would break loose.
    \"We say grace and we say maam, if you ain\'t into that, we don\'t give a damn.\" HW Jr.

How big a fella was he?

The REEEEEEEEEEEEEEL question- how tanned was the perp- damn sure guarantee he wasn't a pasty white crackhead

He lifted his shirt to expose the gun to scare us away. We came straight at him and he went inside. WE dealt with two unarmed people from the same house until we got the computer.

It was already wiped clean of all his data.
    Either write things worth reading, or do things worth writing.

Be a shame if his house accidently caught fire one night with him in it.

Quote Originally Posted by ADP View Post
    Be a shame if his house accidently caught fire one night with him in it.
    I really doubt it's his house. If he had earned the means to buy a house, he'd hate a damn thief as much as we do.

I know it is surprising but they were all Black males teens in government housing project of east Florence. When we came into the rear of the taxpayer funded apartments we found two unarmed teens with one hand holding their pants at just below the butt and the other hand on a blunt. Of course yesterday was the first day of school.

But please do not let these rare coincidences cause you to form any stereotypes.

One things for sure.. He would’ve gotten a PR bond at the first available bond hearing (provided 18+) or would’ve never been booked if under 18. If convicted would likely be sentenced under YOA to some terms of “supervision” and been out doing the same ASAP. His parents record of holding him accountable is obviously stellar and the judicial system sure isn’t. So the only damage he incurred was putting himself (if identified) on the ever growing radar of usual suspects at your expense. Maybe some effort to reform this cycle is due?
    “Get out among the mountains and trees, friend, as soon as you can. They will do more for you than either man or woman could.” Theodore Roosevelt to John Muir after his wife's passing in 1905.

Quote Originally Posted by DRDUCK View Post
    Welcome to the world of WOKE
    Quote Originally Posted by Bad Habit View Post
    The REEEEEEEEEEEEEEL question- how tanned was the perp- damn sure guarantee he wasn't a pasty white crackhead
    Quote Originally Posted by Duck Tape View Post
    I know it is surprising but they were all Black males teens in government housing project of east Florence. When we came into the rear of the taxpayer funded apartments we found two unarmed teens with one hand holding their pants at just below the butt and the other hand on a blunt. Of course yesterday was the first day of school.

But please do not let these rare coincidences cause you to form any stereotypes.
    These gems beg the question: are the police racist? Against white politicians and their ilk, no less? Really?

The justice system has no teeth and people know that

“Being Responsible for your actions” is a bunch of nothing these days

Personal accountability means jack shit

Police have been put into a corner. If they go against the rules they are persecuted

None of this will ever change but only get worse. It will take a flood or something similar from God to fix these problems

Hate it for y’all and it’s too bad your political status couldn’t help y’all more during this event last night.

Good luck moving forward with out stereotyping and profiling. They make it too easy
    Last edited by GBelly; 08-03-2021 at 05:50 AM.
    A Nation of Sheep Breeds a Government of Wolves!

Maybe an "investigator" comes to the house,

Maybe they find out his name. Who will tell?

There won't be one thing found at the house.

Someone will say they bought the computer real cheap somewhere.

No charges will be filed.

The brandishing charge will never be filed since he was at "his own apartment" in the government owned taxpayer supported housing.

His "parent", well I don't have info.

Nothin will happen except they get kicked out of the housing.

Btw, we will be support his life again in the penitentiary.

^^^ what G. had said.

And for the record, I get it, I really do, and it annoys the hail outta me, too. My point is, shouldn't (at least) some of the outrage be directed at the people we pay to protect us for making theft so enticing to opportunists? Just food for thought...

Friday before last thieves came into my garage in the middle of the night and stole all my fishing rods/reels, blower, drill, impact, batteries, etc.....
    I have them on camera as do my neighbors who have a pretty clear picture of them stealing their shit too.

Cops literally could give a shit, they don’t even come to your house anymore to look around. If you want a police report you have to drive down to the station and request one.

What is most frustrating for me, is that it’s not like it’s some five minute break in that happens at one house. These mother fuckers are on the street all night going from house to house. There is a car waiting on the street while shit bag #1 goes into every single driveway on the street opening cars and opening garage doors. IF the cops would even patrol the neighborhoods at night there is a pretty high likelihood they would catch them. But, they literally don’t give a shit.

Third time for me and I live within a mile of the police department.

All of the outrage should be directed at the thieving bastards and whomever raised them.

Quote Originally Posted by Bownut View Post
    All of the outrage should be directed at the thieving bastards and whomever raised them.
    Agreed, but what's the point of Law Enforcement if they dont, uhhh, enforce the law?

No Black Bart.

Police are not to blame as a whole. Sure there are instances of bad police behavior.

The left has gone soft on crime and made examples of cops that over-reacted.

Society has slid into the gates of hell and us with them.

Rudy Giuliani
    2019 Rudolph Giuliani, Ex-Prefeito de Nova York - 48789790128 (cropped).jpg
    Giuliani in 2019
    107th Mayor of New York City
    In office
    January 1, 1994 – December 31, 2001

Giuliani led the 1980s federal prosecution of New York City mafia bosses as U.S. Attorney for the Southern District of New York.[3][4] After a failed campaign for Mayor of New York City in the 1989 election, he succeeded in 1993, and was reelected in 1997, holding a platform of toughness on crime.[1][5] He led New York's controversial "civic cleanup" as its mayor from 1994 to 2001.[1][6] Mayor Giuliani appointed an outsider, William Bratton, as New York City's new police commissioner.[5] Reforming the police department's administration and policing practices, they applied the broken windows theory,[5] which cites social disorder, like disrepair and vandalism, for attracting loitering addicts, panhandlers, and prostitutes, followed by serious and violent criminals.[7] In particular, Giuliani focused on removing panhandlers and sex clubs from Times Square, promoting a "family values" vibe and a return to the area's earlier focus on business, theater, and the arts.[8] As crime rates fell steeply, well ahead of the national average pace, Giuliani was widely credited,

Quote Originally Posted by Black Bart View Post
    Agreed, but what's the point of Law Enforcement if they dont, uhhh, enforce the law?
    If the piece of shit wouldn't break the "LAW" we wouldn't need 'Law Enforcement".

Again, fair enough, and I'm just trying to offer a different perspective, which is often frowned-upon here. Truth is, it's as much OUR (society's) fault that the cops are handcuffed as it is any thieves'.
    Last edited by Black Bart; 08-03-2021 at 06:12 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bownut View Post
    If the piece of shit wouldn't break the "LAW" we wouldn't need 'Law Enforcement".
    And if the frog had wings...