Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast

Thread: Po PO

Someone will get shot with your gun. They could have stopped it.

isnt stealing shit against the law?

10 pages? and now we're studying case law?

and DT is still coming back with one liners? I guess the poll results aren't back yet....
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

The sheriff stated they do not have probable cause. Common sense says the thief was in the apartment with the gun and other personal property. My son wanted his computer more than anything. He is a realtor and his entire "business" was in the computer.

We were able to coerce the perp into giving the computer back through persuasion. The deputy would not even interview without a warrant. No law needs changing. The lack of support for law enforcing needs changing.
    Either write things worth reading, or do things worth writing.

Quote Originally Posted by Duck Tape View Post
    The sheriff stated they do not have probable cause. Common sense says the thief was in the apartment with the gun and other personal property. My son wanted his computer more than anything. He is a realtor and his entire "business" was in the computer.

We were able to coerce the perp into giving the computer back through persuasion. The deputy would not even interview without a warrant. No law needs changing. The lack of support for law enforcing needs changing.
    If they wanted a warrant, they would have one signed in thirty minutes with little to no probable cause.

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

Here is a one liner for Toof. Go sniff some bad breath.

ok

you keep deflecting till I get back.

thanks

The lack of support for law enforcing needs changing.
    Agreed, but good luck! That’s again, an unpopular priority of society currently.

Short version: Call 911. You won't get your stuff back but you won't get shot.
    LE doesn’t create law or case law.. they just operate under and create policy based upon it, largely to mitigate liability.
    “Get out among the mountains and trees, friend, as soon as you can. They will do more for you than either man or woman could.” Theodore Roosevelt to John Muir after his wife's passing in 1905.

Quote Originally Posted by Catdaddy View Post
    If they wanted a warrant, they would have one signed in thirty minutes with little to no probable cause.

You obviously have not applied for a search warrant recently..
    “Get out among the mountains and trees, friend, as soon as you can. They will do more for you than either man or woman could.” Theodore Roosevelt to John Muir after his wife's passing in 1905.

iCloud storage is cheap.

We were able to coerce the perp into giving the computer back through persuasion..
    Did you “buy” your laptop back?
    Im kinda confused:
    1. You follow a ping. The laptop is inside a residence but you confront a guy outside. What made you think he was involved?
    2. You try to do a two main raid without calling the police. You “persuade” the return of the laptop but don’t get the other items back.
    3. After trying to do a LEOs job and failing, you call real LEOs and expect them to raid the house that you just raided.
    4. After they refuse to do so, you come on here to criticize them for failing to unfuk your clusterfuk.
    By the grace of God, no one got killed. You could have caught charges. Did that laptop have the potential of getting you Hunter Biden’d?
    Btw, you won't hear me apologize often, so you may want to put that in your sigfile. ~Mergie

Quote Originally Posted by Roddie View Post
    Im kinda confused:
    1. You follow a ping. The laptop is inside a residence but you confront a guy outside. What made you think he was involved?
    2. You try to do a two main raid without calling the police. You “persuade” the return of the laptop but don’t get the other items back.
    3. After trying to do a LEOs job and failing, you call real LEOs and expect them to raid the house that you just raided.
    4. After they refuse to do so, you come on here to criticize them for failing to unfuk your clusterfuk.
    By the grace of God, no one got killed. You could have caught charges. Did that laptop have the potential of getting you Hunter Biden’d?
    I think this just about nails it......
    Quote Originally Posted by Mars Bluff View Post
    Only thing we need to be wearing in this country are ass whippings & condoms. That'll clear up half our issues.

Time to shut er down although, I am disappointed that we have not heard the part of the story where they deployed a drone to help cover DT as he "covered the back door".

Eyes in the sky...AF. #Navyseallife #swatlife #bullshitishwhatitis

Im kinda confused:
    Wow Roddie, were you in the house?

I am choosing to not go into every detail. You are not even close to being correct.

The point of the post is we have watched the left destroy every facet of our country. People are looting, blatantly shoplifting, breaking and entering, and you are damed if you do and damed if you don't fight back. Maybe I should right a law to make theft illegal.

Nah, just write one that makes shooting a thief legal.

Wow Roddie, were you in the house?

I am choosing to not go into every detail. You are not even close to being correct.

The point of the post is we have watched the left destroy every facet of our country. People are looting, blatantly shoplifting, breaking and entering, and you are damed if you do and damed if you don't fight back. Maybe I should right a law to make theft illegal.
    No, the point of your OP was to bash LEOs. Now it’s the Left. Does the Left run your district?
    Btw, you won't hear me apologize often, so you may want to put that in your sigfile. ~Mergie

Quote Originally Posted by tjm84 View Post
    You obviously have not applied for a search warrant recently..
    So it's as hard as getting a FISA warrant?

You are not even close to being correct.
    Finally some facts.

He’s not close to being correct because he simply recounted your story as you told it…..

No, the point of your OP was to bash LEOs. Now it’s the Left. Does the Left run your district?

fwiw, the left does control the narrative about the cops.