Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Will America lay down again?

I’d be willing to bet there’s going to be a federal lockdown come right before November 2022.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rebel Yell View Post
    now Hogan can fuck off on here all day and call it work, thanks!

its not a coincidence that this is happening 1-2 weeks before government indoctrination centers (public schools) are scheduled to be opened.

The next generation is already conditioned to follow blindly. If we are able to hold out from our standpoint, I'm not sure there are enough young freedom lovers to last.

A vote is like a rifle: its usefulness depends upon the character of the user.

Theodore Roosevelt; 26th president of US (1858 - 1919)

“A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity” Sigmund Freud

Quote Originally Posted by Jozie & Me View Post
    its not a coincidence that this is happening 1-2 weeks before government indoctrination centers (public schools) are scheduled to be opened.

The next generation is already conditioned to follow blindly. If we are able to hold out from our standpoint, I'm not sure there are enough young freedom lovers to last.

Does that meme mean most of this website is 'weak' since the Baby Boomers and Gen X generation created the hard times?