Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Will America lay down again?

Default Will America lay down again?

October 2020

*ETA*
    ***just in time for flu (influenza) season.

most will.

those who don’t lay down will get labeled.
    - the term for this noncompliance is yet to be determined.
    Last edited by DoubleSprig; 07-30-2021 at 07:34 PM.

“Muh butts been wiped.” TheBigGuy
    “Poor kids are just as bright and talented as white kids.” PedoPete, Esq.
    “Let’s go Brandon, I agree!” former Vice President Joe Biden
    “Shower time, Ashley.” NotAndyTaylor

By the end of September there will be another call for school closings. Normal life as some know it is over. Crazy how much differently like mixed people feel about this.
    Yes I got vaccinated to come on vacation. Vaccination sickness was worse than having COVID, for me anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by DoubleSprig View Post
    most will.

those who don’t lay down will get labeled.
    - the term for this noncompliance is yet to be determined.
    Domestic terrorists

I’m living my life, however long that is.

That’s between me and Jesus.
    A vote is like a rifle: its usefulness depends upon the character of the user.

Theodore Roosevelt; 26th president of US (1858 - 1919)

“A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity” Sigmund Freud

Quote Originally Posted by Jozie & Me View Post
    I’m living my life, however long that is.

That’s between me and Jesus.
    SigWorthy
    Houndsmen are born, not made

Quote Originally Posted by 2thDoc View Post
    I STAND WITH DUCK CUTTER!
    Quote Originally Posted by JABIII View Post
    I knew it wasn't real because no dogbox...

I don't think enough people will comply this go round. But I've been disappointed before.

I'm visit my mom, who lives in a suburb north of atlanta, and it is noticeable in just this week I have been here how many people are wearing masks. Most of the people I see wearing them are 50+. This is a upper middle class area.

We went to the water park at Lanier Islands yesterday and it was business as usual besides a few rides being closed due to lack of staff available. I saw to families wearing masks and people looked at them funny.
    Last edited by Birddawg; 07-30-2021 at 09:05 PM.
    Miner's Daughter's Coal Train 'Rosco'

"The only human quality he lacks is speech" -Alfred Brehm

we’d like to think that most of the population got fed up with it the first time.
    (see everywhere else on planet Earth)

E7576F2A-E3A3-4FC5-A149-5C22772D2334.jpeg

“Muh butts been wiped.” TheBigGuy
    “Poor kids are just as bright and talented as white kids.” PedoPete, Esq.
    “Let’s go Brandon, I agree!” former Vice President Joe Biden
    “Shower time, Ashley.” NotAndyTaylor

Quote Originally Posted by usrgce View Post
    By the end of September there will be another call for school closings. Normal life as some know it is over. Crazy how much differently like mixed people feel about this.
    Yes I got vaccinated to come on vacation. Vaccination sickness was worse than having COVID, for me anyway.
    I saw this coming a month ago. These idiots running this country are running it in the ground QUICK. biden ain't nothing but a pawn and Pelosi and her gang are the one's making the calls. People I know are pulling there kids out of public school for the coming year due this bs.
    Gettin old is for pussies! AND MY NEW TRUE people say like Capt. Tom >>>>>>>>>/
    "Wow, often imitated but never duplicated. No one can do it like the master. My hat is off to you DRDUCK!"

Screenshot_20210731-075537.jpg

Feeding it.. I got a guy, but the test report is in Spanish....
    you aint did a dawg gon thang until ya STAND UP IN IT!- Theodis Ealey

Quote Originally Posted by Rebel Yell View Post
    The older I get, the more anal retentive I get.

Yup fro. My wife was hell bent on going but I drug my feet on tickets. Glad I did.
    cut\'em

Why not just let someone shit in your ear and save you the embarrassment of getting nasal swabbed first.

Too close to football season to be bringing this shit back, I just want to hunt in the am, and watch a damn normal football game in the afternoon.
    Quote Originally Posted by JABIII View Post
    Indeed, yet I have killed no Jack Miners today, this month, or this season as our boy DHall has. I am more jealous of his awesome pig of a bird than everyone else combined.

First Peter 5:7 "Cast all your care upon God"

”Mexico will not be held hostage by pharmaceutical companies that only want to do business and scare children with the idea that it is necessary to vaccinate against Covid-19.” President Obrador

In remarks made earlier this week, the Mexican leader said his government was still waiting for the scientific community to demonstrate the benefits of vaccinating minors. Until conclusive evidence was provided, Mexico would refuse to purchase jabs for children, Obrador announced, adding that pharmaceutical firms seemed to be focused more on making profits than on ensuring medical necessity as they rake in record sales from Covid-19 vaccines.

Lay back down? We never stood up. We're down for the count.
    “If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.”
    -Samuel Adams

[QUOTE=JABIII;2894488]”Mexico will not be held hostage by pharmaceutical companies that only want to do business and scare children with the idea that it is necessary to vaccinate against Covid-19.” President Obrador

Will die of a mysterious illness in next few months, or be openly assassinated. No one will correlate either way.
    “If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.”
    -Samuel Adams

One side of an American Liberal’s mouth, “You must display proof of vaccination and wear a mask to participate in American society!”.
    The other side of an American Liberal’s mouth, “Requiring citizens to provide government issued identification to participate in the voting process is racist and Un-American!”.
    "Pain, or damage don't end the world — or despair, or fu**in' beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man, ......and give some back." -Al Swearingen

Every article I read in MSM talked about delta, and then 3-4 paragraphs down say that 99% of the people infected are not vaccinated.

The article talking about breakthrough cases say that the symptoms are much milder on those type of cases.

I can't figure why any of this equals that we should lock down again. Get the vaccination or don't.