Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: Mandatory Vaccines in the workplace

That is certainly your choice as a parent and one I respect. I have not problem with people exercising their freedoms. I also don't have a problem with a private business mandating the vaccine. The employee can choose to get it or choose to get another job. There are plenty of jobs open right now.

I guess I am asking the correlation between my kids getting vaccinated and some vaccinated person getting sick.

I've heard all the talk. I know the "my sick kid cant get vaccinated so yours should" mantra but I dont think it is based in any fact, just emotion. I dont do emotion, so I'm looking for facts.
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

I think your kids unvaccinated leaves very little risk to the vaccinated. Break through infections are very low, 1-2 percent at best. The symptoms are typically mild with breakthroughs as well. My point was an unvaccinated adult risk unvaccinated children, many of which can’t get the vaccine.

The extubated my Buddy this afternoon. He had a great pulmonologist that knows what he’s doing…you’d be surprised at how many know what they are doing but don’t know what they should be doing. My BIL is a RRT that has been up to his eyeballs in vented covid pts from the get-go. He says if you have a good pulmonologist, you have a chance; if not, you don’t. If you have a good pulmonologist, around day 8-10 when “the storm” hits, you usually go on bipap and either recover or get intubated. Once intubated, some go down the tubes, the others recover, and he hasn’t been able to pinpoint why the ones that go south or why the ones that recover do so. Mysterious. Scary. Regardless, prayers are ongoing and Tom is doing better.
    “I can’t wait ‘till I’m grown” is the stupidest @!#* I ever said!

“Muh butts been wiped.” TheBigGuy
    “Poor kids are just as bright and talented as white kids.” PedoPete, Esq.
    “Let’s go Brandon, I agree!” former Vice President Joe Biden
    “Shower time, Ashley.” NotAndyTaylor

I think that breakthrough cases are likely caused by the ability of this Bioengineered virus to mutate.

It's going to get worse ...
    F**K Cancer

Just Damn.

Quote Originally Posted by CofC Waterfowler View Post
    My point was an unvaccinated adult risk unvaccinated children, many of which can’t get the vaccine.
    I checked out since last week, so may be missing context, but are you saying that an unvaxxed adult poses a greater risk to unvaxxed children that vaxxed adults do? If so, then you're not keeping up with the ever changing story of what the "vaccine" purportedly protects against. Vaccinated people are not less contagious or infectious. They just allegedly have milder symptoms when they themselves inevitably get (re)infected.

If i misunderstood what you were saying, then apologies.
    Last edited by everlast; 08-03-2021 at 11:16 AM.
    “If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.”
    -Samuel Adams

Vaccinated people are not less contagious or infectious. They just allegedly have milder symptoms when they themselves inevitably get (re)infected.
    its hard to cough on someone if you're not coughing.
    Vaccinated people ARE less contagious and are NOT inevitably (re)infected.

You should write for the biased media.

Quote Originally Posted by 2thDoc View Post
    its hard to cough on someone if you're not coughing.
    Vaccinated people ARE less contagious and are NOT inevitably (re)infected.

That second part about inevitably re-infected was biased. I'll concede that one. However, milder symptoms doesn't mean asymptomatic. As proponents like to point out, it means less likely to be hospitalized or die. They're still out there spreading it like wildfire.
    “If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.”
    -Samuel Adams

Quote Originally Posted by 2thDoc View Post
    How much does it pay?
    -Samuel Adams

no, it means milder symptoms, not wildfires. the hospitalization rate of vaccinated people is something like 0.0063%. milder symptoms absolutely lead to less transmission. again, if you dont cough much, you dont bring up the respiratory droplets that help spread the virus. I'd say its common sense but I like cold beer.

A discussion between us wouldn't be complete if I didn't post a link to something. Ha

"A large proportion of the SARS-CoV-2 transmission involves asymptomatic peoples who do not cough or sneeze, suggesting that aerosol particle exposure is an important pathway of transmission (Prather et al., 2020)"

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC8295061/
    -Samuel Adams

More importantly, in the quote above they said peoples. When do you use peoples vs people? Or persons vs people? Monies vs money?

Inquiring minds
    -Samuel Adams

are we allowed to believe the nih?

asking for a friend who said we couldnt....

the "s" is because they're british...or wrong....or both

Only when it supports our preexisting biases. Otherwise, they're full is shit.
    -Samuel Adams

*of
    -Samuel Adams

Quote Originally Posted by tprice View Post
    If you're fat, you should be worried about covid. But really, you should be worried about being fat.

fat.jpg
    Last edited by everlast; 08-05-2021 at 01:46 PM.
    -Samuel Adams

Man that sucks. Leave it to msm to portray him as a stupid Republican mask, vax mocking leader. I'm sure somewhere Dems are celebrating his passing.

Comorbidity surely didn't play in the factor of his passing.
    Listen to your elders. Not because they are always right but because they have more experiences of being wrong.

"We make a living by what we get, we make a life by what we give" Sir Winston Churchill

The ol play stupid games…