Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Mandatory Vaccines in the workplace

Default Mandatory Vaccines in the workplace

Starting to see more and more companies mandate their employees get vaccinated. IMO it's a tough call to make. I see both sides of it - a private business doing what they deem necessary and a individual having the right to do what they deem necessary. I could see it a lot better if the vaccine was fully FDA approved, but it's not. It's tough for me to see businesses mandate their employees get an experimental vaccine. The precedence is also concerning.

DOJ said it's legal....
    “Duck hunting gives a man a chance to see the loneliest places …blinds washed by a rolling surf, blue and gold autumn marshes, …a rice field in the rain, flooded pin-oak forests or any remote river delta. In duck hunting the scene is as important as the shooting.” ~ Erwin Bauer, The Duck Hunter’s Bible, 1965

Quote Originally Posted by darealdeal View Post
    DOJ said it's legal....
    still BS

Private businesses should be able to set the terms of employment. However I don't see me forcing any of my employees to put things into their bodies that they themselves haven't chosen to. If they want to vaccinate themselves they can work here. If they don't they can work here.

Doesn't that open the company up to liability if their employee should have complications from the vaccine?
    "This is My commandment, that you love one another as I have loved you." John 15:12

"Strive for peace with everyone, and for the holiness without which no one will see the Lord." Hebrews 12:14

Quote Originally Posted by MolliesMaster View Post
    Doesn't that open the company up to liability if their employee should have complications from the vaccine?
    Always to option to tell 'em to pack sand and quit.

They'll keep on with this till the producers in the world stop producing for anyone but themselves.

Ayn Rand was a smart woman.

That is my thought, but unless a large enough number of employees have issues to have a class action, a large company can easily outspend 5-6 people on legal fees.

Quote Originally Posted by Frank1 View Post
    still BS
    DOJ, ATF, IRS, FDA, etc. don't make laws and they have had way too much influence with their "interpretations" and "guidance".

My job duties require me to be vaccinated because I travel to military medical treatment facilities. If I wasn't vaccinated, I'd be required to "ROM" (restriction of movement/quarantine) for each deployment and we just don't have time, money or staffing for that. They haven't told me I had to get vaccinated but I wouldn't be able to do the job if I didn't get the jab. If they can't send me out to do the work, they don't need me.

DOJ said it's legal....
    DOJ is a political organization. The Supreme Court will ultimately decide the legality of this. If they decide that the govt and businesses can pry into your protected health information and discriminate against you because you have natural immunity and have decided, based on science, that there is no advantage to anyone whatsoever to take an experiemental vaccine that is not fully FDA approved...that will be the big red line in history that marks the official downfall of the USA and democracy world wide.

It will also be the beginning of the death of HIPPA.
    Last edited by WhitewaterDuck; 07-28-2021 at 04:12 PM.
    “I can’t wait ‘till I’m grown” is the stupidest @!#* I ever said!

People can make fake drivers licenses that scan. How hard would it be to forge that little bullshit vaccine card?

Quote Originally Posted by carolinadrifter View Post
    People can make fake drivers licenses that scan. How hard would it be to forge that little bullshit vaccine card?
    I need a hook up- military contractor and have to go on base regular

Sounds like a new business venture for you badhabit.

No. SC passed a very strong covid immunity statute.
    Carolina Counsel

Quote Originally Posted by carolinadrifter View Post
    A hundred dollars on the internet can beat my expensive machines.. but I can stump a young kid pretty easily, and if I know their parents.. whew

Quote Originally Posted by Highstrung View Post
    A hundred dollars on the internet can beat my expensive machines.. but I can stump a young kid pretty easily, and if I know their parents.. whew
    Haha, that's fantastic.

DOJ said it's legal....
    Unelected

“Muh butts been wiped.” TheBigGuy
    “Poor kids are just as bright and talented as white kids.” PedoPete, Esq.
    “Let’s go Brandon, I agree!” former Vice President Joe Biden
    “Shower time, Ashley.” NotAndyTaylor

First off, I agree with Whitewater Duck. Look up Dr. Robert Malone, he invented mRNA sequencing. He had nothing to do with the C-19 vaccine. He’s help write and sat on bioethic boards. I am not a in the medical field, but he is interesting to read about and listen to. He said when a vaccine is EUA, Emergency Use Authorization, that it can’t legally be mandated. I do think our country and it’s leaders have its and their moral compass. Many of whom are morally bankrupt.

Businesses are having a hard enough time hiring as it is. Wait till they throw this out there and see what happens
    80-20 Genaration

I don’t want to get an untested, non-approved vaccine that Joe Biden, the creepiest basterd in the world, really wants me to get, but I would get it under some circumstances.

I WILL NOT have my kids vaccinated for the coof. Kids are not at risk with covid and they have too long to go in life to put a very suspicious susbstance in their bodies that is more dangerous than the actual disease. No telling what the long term effects could be to their bodies.

Quote Originally Posted by Carolina Counsel View Post
    No. SC passed a very strong covid immunity statute.
    Applying to that? I can see immunity from someone saying she gave it to me and ruined my life but an employer is immune from mandating an employee to get a vaccine to keep their job but we don’t know what the 2 yr affects of this thing are. What fools came up with this?
    cut\'em