Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Used sales up 45%

Quote Originally Posted by 2thDoc View Post
    I passed through there 3 weeks ago an saw this gem with my own eyes. I am a surprised some playa has not snatched it up.

I finally got my new F150 last week. I ordered it in Feb. I was lucky I had a car to drive until it arrived. People who have to have one now will get hosed.

I got offered a stupid amount for my 2020 F350 a few weeks ago. Guy said he wanted one set up just like I have this one but was being told Jan or Feb of 2022. I said no because I'd have to wait until Jan/Feb of 2022 to replace it and have to pay the same. I've been offered a crazy amount for my 2013 LC too but not interested in selling it either. Just for kicks I looked up the old '99 LC to see what that vintage is selling for, yeah bring me $15K and I'll sign the title over to you quick.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

Quote Originally Posted by 2thDoc View Post
    i am looking for a car for my daughter. while I understand the "you're an idiot for paying that price", what is my option?
    You look like a carvana customer.

I’m playing the game best I know how

For almost a song, I got a damn near cherry 2002 GMC Sierra with 140k on the odometer.

I’ll drive it for a year or two until this crazy market pops and the over priced newer trucks will be available for a good cash deal.

2thdoc… Ms Lauren needs a Jeep.
    Last edited by GBelly; 07-28-2021 at 10:25 PM.
    A Nation of Sheep Breeds a Government of Wolves!

And check the price out in that subzero at United… whooooeeeeee
    A Nation of Sheep Breeds a Government of Wolves!

The used market is so crazy right now that I’ve considered selling my 09 duramax with the prices they’re bringing. I have 2 other trucks and a company truck that I drive a lot.