Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Faces of evil

Quote Originally Posted by Palmetto Bug View Post
    I think the shenanigans of the election incited that riot.

Just because the courts cowered away from even looking at the evidence does not prove the evidence was false or didn't exist. There were multiple poll watchers who produced affidavits and were willing to testify under threat of jail time for false testimony about abuses they witnessed. Did you not see the vote counters in Georgia lock the poll watchers out of the room and pull a suitcase full of ballots from under the table? Did you immediately dismiss the reports of vans pulling up to voting places and unload boxes and boxes in the wee hours of the night? Doesn't it seem weird that some polling places had mail-in ballots that had never been folded and only had votes for Biden and none of the smaller races checked? The election laws have been crafted with their ridiculously short deadlines to prevent the gathering of evidence of fraud. Why do you think there was such opposition to audits even though they wouldn't have changed the outcome? If there was no fraud, the audit results could be used to further pound on the Conservatives and make them look sillier while bolstering the legitimacy of the election. Why do you think the liberals would pass up a chance at that?
    You should see some of the info coming out of the audit in Arizona... If half of what I have been seeing posted a few places is true...... You can see why no judge would pick up the case.... It becomes a hard question..... If the audits comes out and shows massive fraud and then what is going on in GA comes out and shows the same.... We keep pushing or stop as this would divide the country even more as everyone knows no matter what information comes out half the people will not believe it...... Last I heard Arizona had over 74,000 mail-in-ballots they had no record of ever mailing out, large number of ballots that had been duplicated and counted some more than twice (ballots with the same serial number) and a whole host of other problems..............
    “Duck hunting gives a man a chance to see the loneliest places …blinds washed by a rolling surf, blue and gold autumn marshes, …a rice field in the rain, flooded pin-oak forests or any remote river delta. In duck hunting the scene is as important as the shooting.” ~ Erwin Bauer, The Duck Hunter’s Bible, 1965

careful, youre going to be on another list with that kind of talk . . .

as mentioned earlier in this thread, most Americans have thier heads in the sand, going on with thier everyday lives. I see the riots last summer and the jan 6 riot as 2 different things, Jan 6 was citizens rising up against the government, no private businesses were burned, no citizens were killed, completely different than last summers riots. The reason the Jan 6 riots are getting the attention are because they were against the gov officials, the people "in power", hence the crying and hand wringing in the silly ass trial this week. You threaten regular citizens and its just another day but threaten the government and its katy barr the door, lock and load, release the storm troopers and the dogs. This isnt about the jan 6 riots being a "danger to our democracy", its about being a "danger to the ones in power"

And at what point will the people that start the next uprising against the gov be considered freedom fighters instead of terrorists? What IF the jan 6 rioters were the tip of the spear in the retaking of the government and bringing it back to the people? The opening salvo? Are we so confident and comfortable in bashing them and wanting them punished?

Sure LEO's dont want to see LEO's attacked but how are you going to feel when they are kicking in doors in midnight raids because the gov doesnt like your anti-gov talk or you having guns? And dont think some of these LEOs wont be first in line to "follow orders".

yeah, I'm on another list fo sho
    Last edited by Frank1; 07-29-2021 at 10:03 AM.

So is the guy running the AZ audits (Cyber Ninja) is a Qanon supporter?

"The company’s CEO, Doug Logan, is an outspoken conspiracy theorist..."

Well that depends on the news you watch. CNN posted an opinion piece the other day saying the AZ audit is nothing but half truths, lies and done by a company that has not business doing audits. They are saying the 74000 ballots have no clear link to ever being sent out. They are also trying to push it as a clerical error........
    “Duck hunting gives a man a chance to see the loneliest places …blinds washed by a rolling surf, blue and gold autumn marshes, …a rice field in the rain, flooded pin-oak forests or any remote river delta. In duck hunting the scene is as important as the shooting.” ~ Erwin Bauer, The Duck Hunter’s Bible, 1965

It doesnt matter what they say, its a done deal now, no going back

Quote Originally Posted by Frank1 View Post
    It doesnt matter what they say, its a done deal now, no going back
    I imagine those were the exact same words from Nancy Pelosi when the election was certified.

The assholes in DC have not seen an armed insurrection yet.
    It was a setup from the start.
    Pray they never do.

Sent from my SM-G981U1 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Palmetto Bug View Post
    I imagine those were the exact same words from Nancy Pelosi when the election was certified.
    I am sure you are correct

Quote Originally Posted by Roddie View Post
    Why were people attacking our LEOs the way that they did? No excuse.
    Every level of conservative courts and lawmakers have pushed back on the narrative of a false election, and one by one, they’ve been castigated as traitors. One by one, anyone who goes against the grain, right or wrong, has become a deep state operative or communist.
    I just rely on what I’ve seen with my own eyes.
    If you think that you need to go to the extreme to make change, then you’re just the same as any extremist on the other side.

Those LEOs did their jobs, and I pray for any of you that have been judging and insulting them.

I thank each and every one you that stand the line.
    https://twitter.com/JackPosobiec/sta...57611382087685